NJ NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted @ Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland Co, 16 Sep 2019 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When and if this case is solved, I will be absolutely amazed if her abductor is not familiar with, or related to Dulci’s family.
I feel the opposite. I will be shocked if the abductor is related to her family. Familiar is too broad of a word. The abductor could be familiar with the family through seeing them at the park, school, market, work, etc. I personally think it was someone who saw the opportunity and took it. I wouldn’t doubt if that person had seen the mom let the kids out of the car to play previously. I don’t think what she did that day was a one time occurrence. She probably did it pretty regularly.

yeah I feel like thats absolutely possible, I go to parks a lot because im a nanny and there are regulars at the park and I know which kids are usually watched closely and which ones aren't. also you learn people's habits from meeting up at the park constantly. Its just so sad that Dulce was there at the wrong time and someone took the opportunity.

I feel the opposite. I will be shocked if the abductor is related to her family. Familiar is too broad of a word. The abductor could be familiar with the family through seeing them at the park, school, market, work, etc. I personally think it was someone who saw the opportunity and took it. I wouldn’t doubt if that person had seen the mom let the kids out of the car to play previously. I don’t think what she did that day was a one time occurrence. She probably did it pretty regularly.

yeah I feel like thats absolutely possible, I go to parks a lot because im a nanny and there are regulars at the park and I know which kids are usually watched closely and which ones aren't. also you learn people's habits from meeting up at the park constantly. Its just so sad that Dulce was there at the wrong time and someone took the opportunity.

Yes, IMO since day one I believed Dulce's abductor was either a) someone known to the family through social means like church or other environments who had obsessed over her or b) a predator who had been scouting for a lone child and saw his/her opportunity that day.

IMO the perp being Dulce's father or even the ex-boyfriend she mentioned in the Dr. Phil interview is too far-fetched. Whoever took Dulce didn't have her well-being in mind. MOO.

I don't know if the Mayor's latest statement was made to merely assure the public that despite covid, Dulce's case is still actively being investigated as he defends LE's dedication, or if there are reasons for his apparent optimism that the case is in fact progressing. It is always difficult to decipher lip service from honesty in these cases.

Some statements to analyze:

--"She disappeared, presumably kidnapped last Sept. 16".
Why would he say "presumably" kidnapped at this late date? She was either kidnapped, or there was an arrangement for her to disappear, or she vanished before she got to the park, or her remains have yet to be found in the park. Sounds to me like he didn't want to say that she was definitely kidnapped.

--"While there are some details that I cannot divulge at this time, several Bridgeton Police Department detectives are focused on the case, and they work on a daily basis with a Cumberland County Prosecutor’s Office team, as well as with state and federal law investigators."

I think it is notable, after how much time has passed, that Dulce's case currently involves several detectives who are working "daily" with a prosecution team. My understanding is that police gather evidence and only take it to prosecutors when they think they have enough evidence that warrants an arrest. The fact that state and federal law investigators are still involved seems hopeful also.

--Re roadside memorials for victims which fade away and are forgotten.

"But, as far as Dulce is concerned, I remain confident and hopeful of better things to come."

He remains "confident" of Dulce not being forgotten or that there will be a resolution in her case?

https://www.nj.com/opinion/2020/05/...-not-forgotten-even-amid-pandemic-opinion.htm

I don't know if the Mayor's latest statement was made to merely assure the public that despite covid, Dulce's case is still actively being investigated as he defends LE's dedication, or if there are reasons for his apparent optimism that the case is in fact progressing. It is always difficult to decipher lip service from honesty in these cases.

Some statements to analyze:

--"She disappeared, presumably kidnapped last Sept. 16".
Why would he say "presumably" kidnapped at this late date? She was either kidnapped, or there was an arrangement for her to disappear, or she vanished before she got to the park, or her remains have yet to be found in the park. Sounds to me like he didn't want to say that she was definitely kidnapped.

--"While there are some details that I cannot divulge at this time, several Bridgeton Police Department detectives are focused on the case, and they work on a daily basis with a Cumberland County Prosecutor’s Office team, as well as with state and federal law investigators."

I think it is notable, after how much time has passed, that Dulce's case currently involves several detectives who are working "daily" with a prosecution team. My understanding is that police gather evidence and only take it to prosecutors when they think they have enough evidence that warrants an arrest. The fact that state and federal law investigators are still involved seems hopeful also.

--Re roadside memorials for victims which fade away and are forgotten.

"But, as far as Dulce is concerned, I remain confident and hopeful of better things to come."

He remains "confident" of Dulce not being forgotten or that there will be a resolution in her case?

https://www.nj.com/opinion/2020/05/...-not-forgotten-even-amid-pandemic-opinion.htm

I feel like something huge is happening. The notes that started showing up could be for a reason. To get her back in the news. Whoever did this is looking for that attention. That notoriety. Whoever did this needs to be taken down. Every 40 seconds in the U.S. a child goes missing so making it a more interesting case would get them that.

I, too, felt like the notes were more for attention and manipulation from someone with an interest (from who knows who) than from a random nut with no ties to the case.

I feel like something huge is happening. The notes that started showing up could be for a reason. To get her back in the news. Whoever did this is looking for that attention. That notoriety. Whoever did this needs to be taken down. Every 40 seconds in the U.S. a child goes missing so making it a more interesting case would get them that.

Hi. :) Welcome to WS!

I'm not picking on you, I promise. When you cite facts, you need to provide a reputable link. Saves getting yourself in trouble. ;)

Here's a reputable link for a child going missing every 40 seconds.

Missing Children in America: Unsolved Cases

There are 86,400 seconds in 24 hours.

Jmo

There’s been coverage but with multiple versions of what happened, wildly varying descriptions of who was at the basketball court, the suspect, the sliding door suv and the disconnect with Noema - I don’t know how this will be solved. Noema seems extremely reluctant to provide details, Dr Phil has a difficult time getting more than a few words and she stated she wouldn’t go back to the park to search because people were talking bad about her.
I think there is a clue but someone has the correct information to help find Dulce.
JMO

There’s been coverage but with multiple versions of what happened, wildly varying descriptions of who was at the basketball court, the suspect, the sliding door suv and the disconnect with Noema - I don’t know how this will be solved. Noema seems extremely reluctant to provide details, Dr Phil has a difficult time getting more than a few words and she stated she wouldn’t go back to the park to search because people were talking bad about her.
I think there is a clue but someone has the correct information to help find Dulce.
JMO
Yep, the case is quite a mess! It's disappointing that LE was never able to clarify the van description, especially since early reports said a number of witnesses were at the basketball court. But I guess if it was parked behind buildings then no one really saw it except for whoever said it was red.

I guess we can only keep little Dulce in our minds and hearts and hope something eventually breaks. :(

It began when a girl disappeared.

Dulce Maria Alavez, five years old, was taken by her mother, Noema, to the park in Bridgeton, a small farming city of about 25,000 deep in the southwest corner of New Jersey. Noema, only 19 herself, also brought her three-year-old son and her eight-year-old sister. She stayed in the car with her sister to help with homework while her two children went off to play, eating ice cream she had just bought for them.

Land of Hope and Dreams

Body recovered from Mahoning River after reported by kayakers, police say | WKBN.com
(Comments on the article on fb are interesting) MOO

Also. This is area near where there was a brief search for her after a note had been anonymously sent.
Handwritten notes lead to local search for missing New Jersey girl | WKBN.com
Prayers for her family or whoever’s family this might be

Could you please summarize what was found, when, and where? I am geolocked from reading both links (due to my location). Thank you.

Could you please summarize what was found, when, and where? I am geolocked from reading both links? (Due to my location.). Thank you.
They have not identified the body but it says it was found against a tree and was pulled out of the river. Maybe the tree was on the edge of the water and the body got stuck there? They don't explain very well.

It was found in Mahoning River in McDonald, Ohio.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadstrangepod
Back