NJ NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted @ Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland Co, 16 Sep 2019 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I’m thoroughly confused. Did Norma tell Noema not to say anything? It appeared that interviewers were unsuccessful in prying any information from Noema. The barest of a reply when asked a question.

And on Dr Phil - Noema was asked point blank if she knew of anyone and she gave that weird answer about some guy. Not a dang thing about Dulce’s father and his threats. Or that he had even seen Dulce.

Wonder why Noema wasn’t there for the interview? But Noema’s little boy was there with his grandmother.
That article was 7/4/2020 so maybe because she didn't wont to take the new baby out or leave her with nobody else but her mom and she was doing the interview? I have no clue just guessing. Maybe norma told her not to come because of all the things media has said about Noema and felt like anything she said would be picked apart or cause more trouble. jmo

Not a new article but was interested to see some things in it that I have never read ill put the link in case anyone else wants to read. I never heard that Noema's mom norma allowed the bio dad Perez to visit Dulce.
Do you think I ask, that Dulce’s father, Edgar Perez, who is now in Mexico, could be behind Dulce’s abduction?Norma used to allow Perez to visit Dulce, she says. She doesn’t know why he left for Mexico, but there was a point when she stopped allowing him to visit.
When Dulce was born, Norma says, Perez didn’t claim her as his daughter, and she was told by a lot of people to be careful. She became frightened, and that’s when she stopped visitation.
Land of Hope and Dreams

I had never seen that stated before - almost a year later and that information is just now coming out? What else has not been revealed?

WTF?? After all that Noema divulged in interviews and this was left out?

Some here have theorized that she may be depressed and if that's true then I hope Noema's family is making sure the new baby is being cared for in a loving, responsible manner. The family seems very close thank goodness.

Ah well, as long as LE is aware of this latest information then I guess I can live with it. And it does keep the hope up that Dulce may be alive - the thought of a tiny pile of bones buried under leaves somewhere has been heartbreaking.

Thanks so much @demetra!

WTF?? After all that Noema divulged in interviews and this was left out?

Some here have theorized that she may be depressed and if that's true then I hope Noema's family is making sure the new baby is being cared for in a loving, responsible manner. The family seems very close thank goodness.

Ah well, as long as LE is aware of this latest information then I guess I can live with it. And it does keep the hope up that Dulce may be alive - the thought of a tiny pile of bones buried under leaves somewhere has been heartbreaking.

Thanks so much @demetra!
YW and even the family spoke person seemed caught off guard with that statement lol
Norma claims that Perez had harassed her and threatened to take Dulce away plenty of times when he lived here, before he left for Mexico less than two years ago.
(Jackie turns to me and says: “I didn’t know that.”)

YW and even the family spoke person seemed caught off guard with that statement lol
Norma claims that Perez had harassed her and threatened to take Dulce away plenty of times when he lived here, before he left for Mexico less than two years ago.
And yet ANOTHER version of the story. Doing homework....no, scratching lotto tickets. "Someone from the past"....then it's the bio father. Too many stories, and they keep changing. Why?

Amateur opinion and speculation

And yet ANOTHER version of the story. Doing homework....no, scratching lotto tickets. "Someone from the past"....then it's the bio father. Too many stories, and they keep changing. Why?

Amateur opinion and speculation
Yeah, the circumstances remain confusing. In the latest article Norma says she doesn't know why the bio dad went back to Mexico but Noema said it was to study at university in Sinaloa to provide better for Dulce.

I also didn't realize Dulce's bio dad was still in the country less than 2 years ago - I thought he was already gone when Noema got pregnant with her little boy.

Norma said she's afraid of being deported. I thought the parents were here legally? Or maybe I just assumed when msm said they immigrated here from Mexico 20 years ago. It probably doesn't matter as long as their status doesn't affect what they share with LE.
Land of Hope and Dreams
Mother of 5-year-old South Jersey girl apparently abducted in Bridgeton park grieves and waits

I don't know what all this means, if anything. I just wish we'd get some sort of news!

The family may have not wanted to share that information about Dulce's bio dad, publicly, but may have shared it with LE at the time of her disappearance. They might have had their reasons. Not sure why they shared this information now. JMO

I hope and pray that Dulce is safe even if it's in Mexico and that she will be reunited with her family here very soon. MOO

Imo I think it is possible that Norma told Noema what to and not to say especially after all the news started breaking about setting in the car, the lotto ticket, the list goes on so maybe her mom told her not to involve the dad or his family, but that does make me wonder why she brought it up herself? could it be possible after all this time and no one has found Dulce that she is thinking that dad might be involved? Those are all guesses on my part I haven't a clue. But I still do not think Noema hurt or disappeared Dulce. My opinion has always been a stranger/or possibly someone who knows the family, I have always felt like people in the store or outside of the store may have heard them talking about going to the park and possibly followed it is not that far away and the path behind the work sheds would make a quick getaway. all jmo

As much as it stinks, if there is a possibility she were taken by the bio dad, at least she has a good chance of being alive and cared for, compared to the alternatives. I pray this is the case, and not a stranger abduction or her getting lost.

As much as it stinks, if there is a possibility she were taken by the bio dad, at least she has a good chance of being alive and cared for, compared to the alternatives. I pray this is the case, and not a stranger abduction or her getting lost.
At one point the thought ran through my head that Noema arranged with Dulce's father to have him stage a kidnapping in order for him to take her to Mexico and give her a better life than Noema felt she could. It was short-lived however as I don't believe Noema would put her mother Norma through the pain of not knowing where Dulce was. Plus, Noema had full support of her family in caring for Dulce so there'd be no reason to allow her to go to Mexico.

I also find it hard to believe the bio dad would take Dulce on his own, which IMO would be a complicated kidnapping. He'd have to sneak into the U.S. unnoticed and also know that Dulce would be unsupervised that day in the park. Why would he risk his freedom in such a way?

The biggest fear is that Dulce was abducted by a stranger, mainly because the odds of her being alive drop down to nearly zero. I don't believe a stranger would kidnap a child for any reason other than one that ends in harm.

Though it's extremely rare, pedophiles sometimes do stalk parks and other places where children gather, looking for an opportunity to grab an unattended child. The fact that no other children have gone missing in Bridgeport since Dulce's disappearance may indicate a kidnapper not from the area who has since moved on.

Whatever the circumstances, my heart goes out to Dulce and to her family. Hopefully LE will eventually break this case. MOO.

At one point the thought ran through my head that Noema arranged with Dulce's father to have him stage a kidnapping in order for him to take her to Mexico and give her a better life than Noema felt she could. It was short-lived however as I don't believe Noema would put her mother Norma through the pain of not knowing where Dulce was. Plus, Noema had full support of her family in caring for Dulce so there'd be no reason to allow her to go to Mexico.

I also find it hard to believe the bio dad would take Dulce on his own, which IMO would be a complicated kidnapping. He'd have to sneak into the U.S. unnoticed and also know that Dulce would be unsupervised that day in the park. Why would he risk his freedom in such a way?

The biggest fear is that Dulce was abducted by a stranger, mainly because the odds of her being alive drop down to nearly zero. I don't believe a stranger would kidnap a child for any reason other than one that ends in harm.

Though it's extremely rare, pedophiles sometimes do stalk parks and other places where children gather, looking for an opportunity to grab an unattended child. The fact that no other children have gone missing in Bridgeport since Dulce's disappearance may indicate a kidnapper not from the area who has since moved on.

Whatever the circumstances, my heart goes out to Dulce and to her family. Hopefully LE will eventually break this case. MOO.[/QUOTE}

We have never heard any hint that Dulce and her little brother were being mistreated by their grandparents who were raising them. Noema gave them parental rights for her two children, which denotes that she didn't have any real concerns about them being under her parent's care. It is obvious that Noema had free access to her kids. There are no reports from CPS, Dulce's school, family or neighbours that Dulce was ever being abused or neglected. Based on that, there seems to be no motive for anyone to "rescue" Dulce. Yet, it's now confirmed by Gramma that Dulce's biological father threatened to get custody ? This was an allegation by Noema early on ,which she later denied saying.

I totally agree with you MsMarple, that the biggest fear is that Dulce was taken by a stranger and has been killed. The odds of that are huge . But this case is different. I've never heard a police chief give a presser after this length of time for a missing child, and say that he thinks the missing child is still alive. He was obviously stating that based on their investigaion. Based on this, I will remain hopeful. Before the presser, I had given up all hope. jmo

Thanks for update. Glad to know the case is still active.

The search remains active locally, nationally and internationally, Garrabrant said.

“I think a lot of times when cases stretch out for long periods of time, the community may think that it’s not still being worked, and it is,” he said. “It’s actually a very active investigation.

Authorities ask anyone with information about Dulce to call New Jersey State Police at 609-882-2000, ext. 2554, or Bridgeton police at 856-451-0033. Tips may also be phoned in to 1-800-CALL-FBI and select option 4, then select option 8. Anonymous tips may be sent by text to TIP411 with “Bridgeton” in the message line.

Thanks for update. Glad to know the case is still active.

BBM Interesting statement.

Investigators are still looking for people who may have seen something suspicious. The park is adjacent to two schools and kids often cut through the area on the way to and from classes, Garrabrant said, meaning a student may have information without realizing it.

“What we know for sure is that the person that took Dulce Alavez was in that park in Bridgeton from at least 4 o’clock to 4:30,” Garrabrant said. “We really believe that there are people out there that saw something that would be critical for us.”

The search remains active locally, nationally and internationally, Garrabrant said.

“I think a lot of times when cases stretch out for long periods of time, the community may think that it’s not still being worked, and it is,” he said. “It’s actually a very active investigation.

Authorities ask anyone with information about Dulce to call New Jersey State Police at 609-882-2000, ext. 2554, or Bridgeton police at 856-451-0033. Tips may also be phoned in to 1-800-CALL-FBI and select option 4, then select option 8. Anonymous tips may be sent by text to TIP411 with “Bridgeton” in the message line.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadstrangepod
Back