NJ NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted @ Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland Co, 16 Sep 2019 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can ask some of the guys in-depth.

But just for some imagery of us, we are real serious about the young ones out here. Kids are kids and most people “in the streets” have some and they love love LOVE them, daddy may deal drugs, be in & out of jail and not with mom but come the start of the school year, I have to stay off Facebook because these kids are dressed more expensive than my whole closet lol. They have hosts of “aunts” “uncles” and “cousins”, the kids are truly kept out of the parents nonsense, and it’s generally a pretty trustworthy “it takes a village” community.

That’s what is holding this case up. It’s so ridiculously unusual. Everyone looks out for the kids.

In my opinion, the local PD isn’t getting an abundance of tips because WE LITERALLY DONT KNOW.

This is a gossipy area, our 3 cities basically blend to form one, so fingers would be pointed, someone would have made a Facebook post airing them out, some type of whispers would be had.

So, I’m gonna narrow down my theories.
1. Complete stranger from out of the 3 towns.
2. Mom/family indirectly
3. A juvenile

Anything specific you guys want to, I guess, have me ask a few people about?

I just don’t see Noema being involved. She always struck me a as very young, very pregnant, and likely depressed mother. Dulce and her son lived with their maternal grandparents and I never got a Casey Anthony vibe from Noema. I know Noema received heavy criticism - from eating a slice of pizza up to debunked accusations of 25k in her bank account after Dulce went missing - but I just don’t see a motive.

I suppose it could be all 3, if a young man from outside the immediate area was hired to deliver Dulce to a loving relative. That’s my hope.

JMO.

lareportera, thank you for the video. It is absolutely gutwrenching. I hope that the FBI looked at ATM camera footage within a certain radius of the abduction area if they do believe the nearby video surveillance was not the best. I want to tell Dulce's family that they seem like the most loving family that Dulce could have and to keep their heads high. Prayers for them all. Thank you for the video.

lareportera, thank you for the video. It is absolutely gutwrenching. I hope that the FBI looked at ATM camera footage within a certain radius of the abduction area if they do believe the nearby video surveillance was not the best. I want to tell Dulce's family that they seem like the most loving family that Dulce could have and to keep their heads high. Prayers for them all. Thank you for the video.
You're welcome! I still have hope for little Dulce. One day she will come home.

The younger man that police want to speak with may have been wearing orange shoes. Maybe I missed it, but has there been any clarification about, well, how orange? There’s the darker rusty orange, sometimes seen with hiking-type sneakers, and the trendier true orange sneakers. I’m just trying to think of anything!

Any word on how Noema, her son, sister, maternal grandparents, and youngest are doing? I can't imagine all of the ways that their lives have been forever altered. I do hope that they are receiving help and services. I keep imagining how responsible they must feel, even though they were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. The undue guilt, the tremendous loss, and the violation of sense of safety and control over ones own person; my heart breaks for all involved, especially little Dulce!

Any word on how Noema, her son, sister, maternal grandparents, and youngest are doing? I can't imagine all of the ways that their lives have been forever altered. I do hope that they are receiving help and services. I keep imagining how responsible they must feel, even though they were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. The undue guilt, the tremendous loss, and the violation of sense of safety and control over ones own person; my heart breaks for all involved, especially little Dulce!
I haven't heard anything since September, when the family held a vigil and the billboard went up in Times Square.

I'm still curious about the man in the sketch. He hasn't come forward, as far as I know, and no-one has reported seeing him. The FBI seems to think he may hold some answers, but he may be long gone by now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesspi
Back