NJ NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted @ Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland Co, 16 Sep 2019 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well wait, what? Wouldn't that make her 10.5 months pregnant? @283
She was probably around 4 months pregnant when Dulce disappeared (some articles said 5, but updated as reports continued to come out). Therefore she would be having the baby sometime this month. It does feel like almost forever, I agree. That and Dulce being missing as well.

Last edited:
When this sweet girl first went missing, another child’s remains were found. She was just identified as another baby was found also deceased from the same parents. So.very.sad! I hope Dulce is found. What happened ti this little darling?

Thread for unidentified (now identified)
DE - DE - Smyrna, Wht or Hisp Female, 2-5, 'Baby Elle', wavy brown hair, ball field, 13 Sept. 2019
I can't find where she has been identified. This MSM report is from 2 days ago.
Police still searching for identity of girl's remains found in Smyrna, Delaware field

When this sweet girl first went missing, another child’s remains were found. She was just identified as another baby was found also deceased from the same parents. So.very.sad! I hope Dulce is found. What happened ti this little darling?

Thread for unidentified (now identified)
DE - DE - Smyrna, Wht or Hisp Female, 2-5, 'Baby Elle', wavy brown hair, ball field, 13 Sept. 2019

Sadly baby "Elle" hasn't been identified. She was found in a field. The 2 babies recently found abandoned in cars are different babies, not related to baby Elle.

Sorry, I had multiple windows open and got a few cases confused.
no worries, I once compared 2 unidentified deceased profiles and decided I'd finally found a match,. The next morning I pulled it up to post and realised I must Hve been really tired when I made tha magnificent blunder lol yours was just a mixup.

I think she’s just trying to be reassuring. I don’t know that I’m feeling optimistic anymore that DMA will be located. Unless the right questions just haven’t been asked to someone who knows/doesn’t even realize they know.
Can’t decide if I am reading too much into her comment or if the reporter is being optimistic when she says:

I’d love to tell you we have a brand new investigative lead in the case but I’m sure it’s coming soon...

With this abduction, I’m going to guess that the abductor (who threw her brother’s ice cream on the ground) tried to distract him from seeing the abduction. This is probably why there are so many unknowns, as well as the fact nobody but Dulce’s mother, aunt, and brother were there.

With this abduction, I’m going to guess that the abductor (who threw her brother’s ice cream on the ground) tried to distract him from seeing the abduction. This is probably why there are so many unknowns, as well as the fact nobody but Dulce’s mother, aunt, and brother were there.
Nothing about this case rings true for me, except that the child is gone.

amateur opinion and speculation

Has there been any substantial clues since September? I haven't been following this much since September because it seemed like there was no real new info developing
This caught my eye though.

“We don’t have any solid suspects,” he said during an impromptu Wednesday afternoon press conference at the park. “We’re investigating all of the possibilities.”

They are reviewing video surveillance from area schools, businesses and private homes. When asked if any video shows the van described in the alert, Gaimari didn’t answer directly.

“It shows vehicles that we are exploring,” he said. “It does give us some leads that we are exploring right now.”

You'd hope that with the abundance of security cameras these days and the somewhat restricted access points for vehicles into the park that they could at least narrow down the make of the car, exact time and trace some of its trail. There was a dateline episode called "The Case of the Vanishing Blonde" about a woman that vanished from a hotel. A private detective got all the video footage, synced the timestamps and basically did a detailed checklist of everyone that entered and exited the hotel. He ended up solving the case after police hit a dead-end. Anyways, with this case, it appears that the Red Van they reference isn't a 100% certainty?

On a related note, is there an easy way to log on to this site and find the last thread when you have a multi-thread topic? I always go to the last page of each thread and hit the next thread till i get to the last.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Polkaroo9
Back