NJ NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted @ Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland Co, 16 Sep 2019 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Tried to attach a picture from a fast food coupon flier (many places are doing incredible coupon deals to keep food affordable during all this, check it out)

and on the flier, the bottom is dedicated to Dulce and advertising the “Have You Seen Me?” App available on iPhone.

We haven’t forgotten the little girl who has become the daughter of the county :(

So this person (mailing the letters) went to the trouble to figure out the family spokesperson's address? How did they find it?
That crosses a different line, if so. IMO. Hope everyone stays safe.
Makes me think the letter writer knows who the spokesperson is because they are either family or close to the family.

Makes me think the letter writer knows who the spokesperson is because they are either family or close to the family.
Her name’s been posted in numerous articles- wouldn’t have to know the fam to get her contact info. I really think those letters are a hoax. If someone knew where Dulce was, they’d call it in & run with the 75K reward. Unless they don’t want to call LE or FBI numbers posted. I’ve said from the start there needs to be a CrimeStoppers number so an undocumented person with knowledge could safely call a tip in.

Tried to attach a picture from a fast food coupon flier (many places are doing incredible coupon deals to keep food affordable during all this, check it out)

and on the flier, the bottom is dedicated to Dulce and advertising the “Have You Seen Me?” App available on iPhone.

We haven’t forgotten the little girl who has become the daughter of the county :(

I read this article a few weeks ago that has an image of the coupon you mentioned.
Millions were sent nationwide so hopefully
it will keep her story out there.
We could all use a story with a happy ending these days
Effort to find missing 5-year-old Dulce Alavez goes nationwide in millions of coupon books

What puzzles me is the statement about the family dog. If I remember correctly, Noema said they usually brought their dog with them and he was protective but someone complained about the dog being scary so they didn’t bring him this time. Did the dog make somebody mad enough to take Dulce or were they wanting the dog not to be there because they were planning this abduction. How many people complained about the dog? Or did Dulce fall into an unknown hole or water while running and the family dog wasn’t there to nudge her back or bark or something. ? Did Noema get in the habit of sitting in the car because the dog protected the kids from harm? I don’t know - I just keep thinking the dog has something to do with it. And she did call her brother to bring the dog to search for Dulce before she did anything else to find her which makes me think she might have suspected someone they may have encountered before. MOO
I’m decently young and have been here all my life and spent time around the good, the bad, and the ugly of Cumberland county and was very lucky.
And by lucky, I mean not ever caught up in someone’s nonsense with the police.
Not proud of it, but it’s made me and a family member extremely trusted.
Guys talk. Especially to impress girls. Especially to girls who don’t gossip or have their own agenda.

I’ve been to a lot of pit parties, block parties, backyard parties (basically woods because it’s forrest everywhere it’s not farm land = my poor allergies but i digress). Drove to some random locations off the beaten path.

Those woods are terribly dense, getting out to pee was even always a drunken disaster. The terrain wasn’t even and there were big fallen branches everywhere.

Ive been browsing a lot of cases that the person is found in literally an area that was “searched” so I don’t count it out.

There is a large company that provides the large contractor dumpsters. Drops them off, picks them up when called, dumped, and returned multiple times during constructions. I do not know where they dump to unfortunately. But if you guys are playing with the trucker angle, that’s a real easy way to get away with this. Their background checks are... minimal considering who I know employed by them.
Ya know,. You don't stay in the car while your young kids are playing. The last couple of months with some of these tragic cases that we have heard about. Just so wondering if more could have been.done to.prevent them. Imoo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Polkaroo9
Back