NJ NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted @ Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland Co, 16 Sep 2019 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone local know if there’s any activity or announcements from LE or the family or JR regarding this case? Updates or ideas from them at all? Everything seems so quiet in the media. When would this be considered a cold case? Not yet I hope.

I think since JR revived that letter in the mail at her home she has removed herself a bit - and understandably so. Not sure if that was her decision or advised by LE or both or maybe just seems quiet because there is nothing really going on in the case ? I forget when Dulce birthday is exactly but I believe in the missing poster it was April or May -so maybe we will hear something from the community soon?

Dulce’s brother described the red van/suv?
I thought he was nonverbal?

That was an informative video, the swings were further from the car that I had imagined. JMO

I must have missed this video somehow...am I the only one? The only video of the park I saw was filmed by JR driving around it. LE never divulged who reported the red vehicle, so it is news to me that this reporter is stating that it was Dulce's three year old brother. How could a three year old child (nonverbal or verbal) give a report and a description about specifically, a red SUV or van, with a sliding door and tinted windows? There is something wrong with this report.

And nothing from Dulce’s father?

In the early interviews with Noema, she mentions the bio father had recently expressed interest in custody of Dulce. And she said he was going to university to provide a better life for Dulce.

Who else is in contact with him besides Noema? Local family?
And if Dr Phil was pressuring Noema to throw out a person it name - some vague guy wouldn’t have been it. That interview with Dr Phil was weird.

And nothing from Dulce’s father?

In the early interviews with Noema, she mentions the bio father had recently expressed interest in custody of Dulce. And she said he was going to university to provide a better life for Dulce.

Who else is in contact with him besides Noema? Local family?
And if Dr Phil was pressuring Noema to throw out a person it name - some vague guy wouldn’t have been it. That interview with Dr Phil was weird.

I have always thought that it was relevant that Dulce's bio father had recently expressed his intent to Noema in gaining custody of Dulce before she was abducted. It became more relevant over time, seeing how she just vanished, and her remains have never been found.

Mimosa, you have brought up an excellent point. Noema answered Dr. Phil's question about who she thought might be responsible for taking Dulce by saying some guy who she used to know happened to see her with Dulce and asked if Dulce was her daughter. How ridiculous is that for your only suspect? Dr. Phil's team didn't do the research before she was on the show and his show was a total fail imo.
I also suspect that he and his team have washed their hands of Noema because they think she is lying, and that's why they have never come through with their reward. jmo

There are professionals trained to interview young children, and they can use pictures the child can point to, for example, to help less verbal children communicate. Also there was another family leaving the park around the time Dulce arrived, and it could be one of them saw the red vehicle. IMO.

I don't believe Noema is lying about knowing what happened to Dulce. I think she didn't want to admit at first that she was distracted in the car for a short while, but that's all.

I agree, Dr. Phil's interview was terrible, on his part.

Anyone have any gut feelings about where she’ll be found someday? In the park, within the town, within the state, within the country?
Something doesn't seem right with this whole scenario, just my opoinon but her mother was on Dr phil not to long ago and she had an absolute flat affect, no emotion whatsover, know people will say everyone handles things differently but this was not at all a normal response to your child being missing, the word normal is on our English language for a reason and her reaction was not at all normal. I am not accusing her.of anything by any means, but 2 and 2 don't make 4 to me in this situation

N.J. Amber Alert update: Mom pleads for abducted 5-year-old girl’s safe return as search resumes

Going back to review......

“According to the Amber Alert issued by New Jersey State Police, the man who took the girl is described as a light-skinned, possibly Hispanic, male, roughly 5-foot-6-inches tall. He has a thin build, no facial hair and facial acne. He was wearing orange sneakers, red pants and a black shirt.

He led Dulce from a playground to a red van with a sliding side door and tinted windows and then drove away, the alert says. “

Brightly dressed man in van - no clues whatsoever. Is this what Dulce’s little brother was able to describe?
He could describe the colored outfit and particular way the door open but the man didn’t say a word, did he just come up and grab Dulce or call her over to the van.
There just so many missing pieces that we don’t have.

I have always thought that it was relevant that Dulce's bio father had recently expressed his intent to Noema in gaining custody of Dulce before she was abducted. It became more relevant over time, seeing how she just vanished, and her remains have never been found.

Mimosa, you have brought up an excellent point. Noema answered Dr. Phil's question about who she thought might be responsible for taking Dulce by saying some guy who she used to know happened to see her with Dulce and asked if Dulce was her daughter. How ridiculous is that for your only suspect? Dr. Phil's team didn't do the research before she was on the show and his show was a total fail imo.
I also suspect that he and his team have washed their hands of Noema because they think she is lying, and that's why they have never come through with their reward. jmo
I don’t believe at all that Dulce’s father said he wanted “custody”. I think he wanted “visitation” and it’s been twisted to make it seem like he would snatch her up to have “custody” of her. It makes no sense that he would say he wants custody and then kidnap her. He’s a young man in college, in another county. He would not have had money to fight a multi-national custody battle. And if he did snatch her up, he doesn’t have her anyway! Because he’s still going to school and living in the same place as before! So why would he say he wants custody, kidnap her, and then let her live with strangers? It just doesn’t make sense.

How extensive were the searches done in the park where she disappeared?Is it heavily wooded? Could she have crawled into some sewer pipes and got lost? It really just seems some of the children truly just disappear. (No, im not suggesting aliens..ha ha) Just find it so strange that some of the children really just disappear.

I don’t believe at all that Dulce’s father said he wanted “custody”. I think he wanted “visitation” and it’s been twisted to make it seem like he would snatch her up to have “custody” of her. It makes no sense that he would say he wants custody and then kidnap her. He’s a young man in college, in another county. He would not have had money to fight a multi-national custody battle. And if he did snatch her up, he doesn’t have her anyway! Because he’s still going to school and living in the same place as before! So why would he say he wants custody, kidnap her, and then let her live with strangers? It just doesn’t make sense.

You are likely correct about Dulce's father not being in a position to go for custody, regardless of any family support.
I've provided a link below where Noema states that he had recently announced his plan to fight for custody, and another link where she states there hasn't been a custody issue with him. I swear, I cannot keep the stories straight in this case. This could be another example of a language misunderstanding between the words "custody" and "visitation".

"She said she never had a relationship with Dulce's father, who she identified as Edgar Perez, and that he didn't believe that Dulce was his daughter when she was born five years ago. But he realized after seeing Dulce, Noema Alavez said, that believed her to be his daughter because of a strong resemblance. He never played a role in Dulce's life, the mother said, but recently announced his plan to fight for custody."

Dulce María Alavez’s Father Has Talked with FBI in Mexico as Little Girl Now on ‘Most Wanted’ List

"Perez said there has not been a custody issue with Dulce's birth father, who she identified earlier as Edgar Perez, and said they don't talk much. She doesn't think he had anything to do with Dulce's disappearance because he is in Mexico and doesn't have the money to come to the United States."

Read More: Mom: I was scratching lottery tix when girl went missing | Mom: I was scratching lottery tix when girl went missing; don't judge us

What if Dulce’s father was expressing interest in visitation because of local family?

And he told Noema that he was going to university to provide a better life for his daughter - wonder how that conversation came about? Was Noema trying to get child support or asking him for money?

Dulce’s birthday to be celebrated online vigil on Saturday .
Noema’s 2 month old baby named Estrella.
Missing girl Dulce Alavez’s 6th birthday will be celebrated online because of coronavirus
From your link:

Noema Alavez Perez will observe her daughter’s birthday as a new mother, having recently given birth to a girl named Estrella.
Instead, they will get together online this Saturday at 3 p.m. for a Zoom conference to celebrate and offer prayers for the smiling kindergartner whose face has become familiar to millions since last year.

Alavez Perez isn’t sure if the family will take part in the Zoom gathering, but said they are making a video for Dulce that may be posted to social media.
As she struggles with the uncertainty over Dulce, she’s also caring for her 2-month-old daughter. “She’s doing fine,” she said of her new child, who she is raising with her boyfriend in Bridgeton.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Polkaroo9
Back