NJ NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted @ Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland Co, 16 Sep 2019 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I’ve skipped a lot of pages, and I mean this with no disrespect, but is it possible Edgar is not her father? Since he and noema never had a relationship, could another man believe he is dulce’s bio father and have taken her to raise elsewhere?

I’ve skipped a lot of pages, and I mean this with no disrespect, but is it possible Edgar is not her father? Since he and noema never had a relationship, could another man believe he is dulce’s bio father and have taken her to raise elsewhere?
Hopefully the FBI asked for and received a DNA sample from him when they interviewed him in Mexico in order to compare it to Dulce - assuming they have DNA from her from some source.

And by now LE probably has a full history of Noema's relationships and have vetted any previous boyfriends.

But, thinking about it IMO it would be unusual for a man to suddenly become concerned about a child he believes he fathered 5 years after the fact. Anything's possible but what would be the motive? What would they have to gain by kidnapping and attempting to raise a child whose face has been all over the news? Why complicate their life when they could have simply asked Noema?

The lack of other incidents with similar MOs points to either a targeted act or a kidnapping by a stranger who is in a "cooling down" period and has not yet acted again. Pedophiles tend to repeat their crimes.

Is this a serial killer who will strike again? Is this a crime committed by someone known to the family? Is Dulce's body hidden deep in the park? We can only guess and hope that LE is holding more information than they have shared. MOO.

Now that Noema has chosen to raise her new baby (and I would think her other little boy) with her boyfriend I wish them the best and hope that she will one day have an answer as to what became of sweet little Dulce. <tears>

This is a case that really riles me up, and I find myself sitting on my hands a lot.

The narrative provided doesn’t add up for me. I remain hopeful that the reward money will motivate someone to provide an anonymous tip. I think there should be a renewed campaign around that effort.

amateur opinion and speculation

This case had a LOT of statements, retractions, corrections to statements and misunderstandings in the beginning. Remember, for example, in the beginning it was stated that the little brother (M) came running back to Noema’s car crying about Dulce being snatched? Then Noema corrected that and said he is nonverbal and only pointed toward the buildings where the getaway vehicle was supposed to be? She also corrected the report that was in the media about M coming up to the car by saying her little sister C had alerted her that the little ones were not visible, they went to investigate and discovered little M crying and alone on the playground pointing? Then we had the suspect in the red van that people were looking for, then it was that the van might actually be an SUV and the man was just someone they wanted to chat with. Then a sketch was released a month or so later of yet another man who was at the park and may have seen the suspect/witness they were looking for who may have been in the red vehicle. I feel like critical days and hours were lost looking for the wrong person in the wrong vehicle. Spotted by either 2 dozen guys playing basketball or 4 little girls on the court. That’s the most frustrating part of this for me. The stories changed multiple times but whether it was through misremembering or a language barrier or the media....who knows? This case has also appeared, to me, to require much gentler kid gloves in discussion. It probably was due to all the early rumors. Comments were even blocked on MSM articles. For me, it ended up being very difficult to discuss things vs other cases where the kid gloves were not as strict. And eventually with all the changing details, lack of pressers, time gone by, unnecessary drama by some near the case...I kind of stopped visiting the threads. I hope it can be rejuvenated and looked at closely again. Dulce needs to be found.
Ps another detail I remember is that first it was reported that Edgar recently spoke of custody after little involvement in Dulce’s life. Later, I believe it was changed to be that Edgar only met her once at age 1 month and mentioned custody then? Anyone else remember? There were links to everything at the time.

This case had a LOT of statements, retractions, corrections to statements and misunderstandings in the beginning. Remember, for example, in the beginning it was stated that the little brother (M) came running back to Noema’s car crying about Dulce being snatched? Then Noema corrected that and said he is nonverbal and only pointed toward the buildings where the getaway vehicle was supposed to be? She also corrected the report that was in the media about M coming up to the car by saying her little sister C had alerted her that the little ones were not visible, they went to investigate and discovered little M crying and alone on the playground pointing? Then we had the suspect in the red van that people were looking for, then it was that the van might actually be an SUV and the man was just someone they wanted to chat with. Then a sketch was released a month or so later of yet another man who was at the park and may have seen the suspect/witness they were looking for who may have been in the red vehicle. I feel like critical days and hours were lost looking for the wrong person in the wrong vehicle. Spotted by either 2 dozen guys playing basketball or 4 little girls on the court. That’s the most frustrating part of this for me. The stories changed multiple times but whether it was through misremembering or a language barrier or the media....who knows? This case has also appeared, to me, to require much gentler kid gloves in discussion. It probably was due to all the early rumors. Comments were even blocked on MSM articles. For me, it ended up being very difficult to discuss things vs other cases where the kid gloves were not as strict. And eventually with all the changing details, lack of pressers, time gone by, unnecessary drama by some near the case...I kind of stopped visiting the threads. I hope it can be rejuvenated and looked at closely again. Dulce needs to be found.
Ps another detail I remember is that first it was reported that Edgar recently spoke of custody after little involvement in Dulce’s life. Later, I believe it was changed to be that Edgar only met her once at age 1 month and mentioned custody then? Anyone else remember? There were links to everything at the time.
Yep, a hot mess or intentional deflection by who knows who.
Poor child, she seems to be figuratively lost in the circus atmosphere.

amateur opinion and speculation

I don’t believe at all that Dulce’s father said he wanted “custody”. I think he wanted “visitation” and it’s been twisted to make it seem like he would snatch her up to have “custody” of her. It makes no sense that he would say he wants custody and then kidnap her. He’s a young man in college, in another county. He would not have had money to fight a multi-national custody battle. And if he did snatch her up, he doesn’t have her anyway! Because he’s still going to school and living in the same place as before! So why would he say he wants custody, kidnap her, and then let her live with strangers? It just doesn’t make sense.
Yes, Noemi clarified later that he had mentioned wanting to file for custody when he first saw the baby about four years ago, so it was not "recently."
After that he never spoke of it again and did not pursue visitation or a relationship with Dulce, but said he wanted to make money to support her.
Whether or not he ever paid any child support is unknown.

Imo

Something doesn't seem right with this whole scenario, just my opoinon but her mother was on Dr phil not to long ago and she had an absolute flat affect, no emotion whatsover, know people will say everyone handles things differently but this was not at all a normal response to your child being missing, the word normal is on our English language for a reason and her reaction was not at all normal. I am not accusing her.of anything by any means, but 2 and 2 don't make 4 to me in this situation
She is very depressed IMO.

She is very depressed IMO.
I don't know whether her affect is the hallmark of depression, or is a representation of her comprehension level. I'll leave it to the experts to weigh in on that, although it doesn't really help find Dulce.

Let's continue to do our part and keep putting the word out through our various networks...and promote the heck out of the reward. Someone will want that money and will be an anonymous tipster.

Amateur opinion and speculation

I don't know whether her affect is the hallmark of depression, or is a representation of her comprehension level. I'll leave it to the experts to weigh in on that, although it doesn't really help find Dulce.

Let's continue to do our part and keep putting the word out through our various networks...and promote the heck out of the reward. Someone will want that money and will be an anonymous tipster.

Amateur opinion and speculation
Facial or emotional expression does not really tell us anything about a persons comprehension level. No matter how high or low a person's IQ, any parent is going to feel the pain of losing a child.

Having a baby might be healing in some ways for Dulce's mom and the family, but it also might be a painful reminder of the child that is still missing.

We can only hope that one day soon they will be reunited, or at least they can find out what happened to Dulce. Not knowing must be devastating for them.

Imo

Happy Birthday sweet sweet Dulce! I hope & pray that you are found soon safe & unharmed, until then may the heavens above guide you home somehow.
Dulce Angel Guide.jpg
tenor.gif

Missing girl Dulce Alavez not forgotten, even amid pandemic | Opinion
From nj.com

No news but a hint of something at the end of the article? The writer says there is something he can not divulge.

The writer is actually the mayor of Bridgeton Albert Kelly. Hopefully that “hint of something” carries some more weight than from any ordinary author.
I remember a while ago he mentioned he would write about Dulce in his local weekly column - and then was criticized by some on social media for not immediately following through. I’m from Jersey - but not Cumberland County - so I’m not sure if this is the first time he has written about Dulce.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Polkaroo9
Back