AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I reckon, this story is an urban myth. Are snopes links allowed here?

Child Abduction from Theme Park Thwarted by Shoes

Not saying parents shouldn’t be vigilant but as many parents have shared right in this very thread, especially when caring for multiple children, it’s all too easy for them to unexpectedly get out of sight.
@Angleterre is ex senior LE here in the Uk. She won't mind me pointing this out as she is open about it. I only mention it as I too thought this horror story was the stuff of nightmares, and it's a reality check to know it is factual.

“You don’t know the anguish we have in the house,” her uncle Abad Perez said in Spanish on Saturday night. “The emptiness she’s left behind.”

Noema Alavez Perez, 19, said she’s closely monitoring every social media tip as authorities continue investigating her daughter’s disappearance.

“She was sweet,” Alavez Perez said in a phone call Sunday. “She was nice, caring.”

Dulce’s biological father lives in Mexico and is estranged from the family, Alavez Perez said Sunday. Alavez Perez is also expecting another child soon with her boyfriend, who she has known for a year-and-a-half, she said.

He’s supporting me, like everyone else in my family is,” she said.

“Please, I ask you with all my heart that if you see something strange, that you report it to the police,” Perez, Dulce’s uncle said Saturday. “Don’t doubt calling the police. To all the public. We don’t know who has her.”
Emptiness sets in for Dulce’s family as Amber Alert search for lost 5-year-old continues

I think the lag was because the witnesses didn’t give a description until the next day. Once they leaned on the basketball players again they gave this weird description, which is why I think it was made up.
Its interesting though because in the Press Briefing that LE seems to be still standing behind the prior Red Van stmt, even though I would think that they have looked at CCTV from the area to have a good idea of vehicles in the area. I also wonder why no sketch has been presented of the driver of the Red Van or of the Red Van itself? Is LE hoping that the person turns themselves in for discussion? Having neither a sketch of driver or van itself seems odd given the circumstances.

The Press Briefing also continued to focus on the community as a source of information as well as discussing the possibility that whoever abducted Dulce has kept her in the area/region.

“You don’t know the anguish we have in the house,” her uncle Abad Perez said in Spanish on Saturday night. “The emptiness she’s left behind.”

Noema Alavez Perez, 19, said she’s closely monitoring every social media tip as authorities continue investigating her daughter’s disappearance.

“She was sweet,” Alavez Perez said in a phone call Sunday. “She was nice, caring.”

Dulce’s biological father lives in Mexico and is estranged from the family, Alavez Perez said Sunday. Alavez Perez is also expecting another child soon with her boyfriend, who she has known for a year-and-a-half, she said.

He’s supporting me, like everyone else in my family is,” she said.

“Please, I ask you with all my heart that if you see something strange, that you report it to the police,” Perez, Dulce’s uncle said Saturday. “Don’t doubt calling the police. To all the public. We don’t know who has her.”
Emptiness sets in for Dulce’s family as Amber Alert search for lost 5-year-old continues
They are referring to the child in the past tense. : (

The pain they are experiencing we have come to see all too often on these threads. They sound like a tight knit family, which is so critical in a terrible time like this. I am also very impressed by the local response. They really care about this child.

Prayers continue with a heavy but hopeful heart.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Wow...almost any direction. Bridgeton is surrounded by farmland and rural homes which are in turn surrounded by woods and marshlands (depending on the direction you travel). There is a deserted ski area not too far, many lakes and waterways in all directions and a state park with isolated hiking trails. Lots of wildlife refuges as well, which as I recall, are also pretty deserted. If he lives or is employed in the area, maybe in agriculture, he could even have headed back in the direction of a specific farm.

This is correct. Imagine Cumberland County is a baseball field. Millville is home plate, Vineland first base, Bridgeton is second … and everything in between and beyond is rural/wooded/water.

"At home, there is an emptiness since she hasn't come back," said Dulce's uncle, Abad Perez Alavez. "She hasn't hurt anyone, she's only an innocent child, who likes to have fun and play games, we don't why she's disappeared."

Dulce's grandmother made a plea for anyone with information to please come forward.

"I beg you, if you know something please call the police because the truth is the people that have the little girl don't know what you're causing us. I don't understand what's going on," said Dulce's grandmother, Norma Perez Alavez.
Vigil held as search continues for missing New Jersey girl

Earlier Thursday, investigators were at Bridgeton City Park with bloodhounds tracking the 5-year-old's scent. They picked up something for approximately an hour, but then lost it.

They also visited the family's home, too.

Police reiterated on Friday that the family has been very cooperative.
AMBER ALERT: New Jersey girl missing for 6 days as search continues

Yes I can understand this. Being five months pregnant would likely make her less prone to activity like chasing kids in a park too. At least it would me.

While all the above adds up, something is still itching at me. Some unspoken piece of info. The manner in which the alleged Perp “fled” with the child sounds caring and fatherly; carefully buckling her in.

That’s not adding up in a grab and flee scenario. ?

Amateur opinion and speculation

I'm not convinced any witness said he buckled her in. I could be 100% wrong.

BRIDGETON UPDATE: The Cumberland Co. Prosecutor will NOT be giving an update today in the search for 5yo Dulce Alavez, but they are asking ANYONE who was in City Park from 3-6pm last Monday to send them any videos or photos they took. USE THIS LINK: https://tips.fbi.gov/digitalmedia/32aa54acd85609a …
Erika Shych on Twitter

:( I sure hope LE and the FBI know more than they're sharing.

That’s all contingent upon if one believes the narrative (stranger abduction).

If it’s a stranger abduction, the motive would almost certainly be sexual.

I’m not convinced this is that though. I don’t know what the hell this is.

So that leaves us with some options.
Sexual, family, ... anymore ?

BRIDGETON UPDATE: The Cumberland Co. Prosecutor will NOT be giving an update today in the search for 5yo Dulce Alavez, but they are asking ANYONE who was in City Park from 3-6pm last Monday to send them any videos or photos they took. USE THIS LINK: https://tips.fbi.gov/digitalmedia/32aa54acd85609a …
Erika Shych on Twitter

:( I sure hope LE and the FBI know more than they're sharing.
Interesting. I hope more people who were at the park at the time come forward. I get the feeling the witness account is false. They just can't prove it, so it's all they have to go on. I hope they have gathered surveillance of vehicles that were around,or entered the park around the time,or bus camera surveillance. Check out who the witness associates with,and find the weakest link
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member