AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reports I dug up say that he returned to Mexico to finish his studies, but a date or even approximate time period of when that occured was never given I don't think, so I don't know that it can be said that he returned to Mexico at the same time that the boyfriend was detained by ICE. (Jmo based on articles I found without specific dates for when he returned for college)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...disappearance-of-5-year-old-dulce-alavez/amp/

5-year-old girl was abducted from playground, NJ police say

Mother of 5-year-old South Jersey girl apparently abducted in Bridgeton park grieves and waits

Mom’s Boyfriend Questioned In Disappearance Of 5-Year-Old Girl At New Jersey Park

Mom stated that he returned to Mexico to finish his studies during the same interview that she stated her boyfriend was detained by ICE. I think that's what the PP meant. It confused me at first. No one knows when bio dad went back to Mexico.

Does anyone recall hearing the time of the phone call that Dulce’s mom made to her brother to come and help her search. I’m curious as to what time that was and how long it took him to get to the park. In the first interview that she did she mentioned she was looking all over and she asked people that were there if they saw anything and they said they didn’t see nothing.

Haven't found an article that states an exact time yet. Found this though....

Alavez Perez took her kids to Bridgeton City Park shortly after 4 p.m. Monday following a stop to get ice cream. At the park, she stayed in the car with an 8-year-old relative while Dulce and her 3-year-old brother ran off to a playground some 30 yards away. Minutes later, the boy came running back in tears and pointed to the spot near the playground where he last saw his sister.

The woman began looking for her child, then called her brother for help. They called police shortly before 5 p.m. Monday and they have been searching ever since.

I remember how Hania Aguilar's family was drag through the mud by so many people, their legal status, cartel and gang connections. I see now how this case is going on this forum and it's interesting how the same pattern repeats with Hispanics victims. And by the way Dulce does not look like she has down syndrome at all. All just my opinion. I hope she is found safe soon but is not looking good.

I've only been on this board for a week but I don't think it's fair that people start stating cartel and gang connections. Not every Hispanic immigrant is involved with the cartel. Most leave Mexico to get away from the cartels and gangs and violence.

These are the two shacks I was talking about that needs searched.

PhillyGal, Saturday at 8:09 PMReport

Hi to you all and locals to Bridgeton NJ. Just adding my 2 cents here to the discussion. Just hope I'm not rambling on.

Our family owns a home on the bay about 20 minutes from Bridgeton, NJ. I was in Bridgeton last week from Saturday through Tuesday 9/17 at our home. Just a few things that I felt were "different" that weekend I wanted to throw out there. I've been going to the bay area with my family for about 20 years and had felt a few things seemed different than usual. Someone mentioned to check the Bridgeton Walmart cameras from Sunday (awesome idea!). I was actually there shopping on Sunday and it was extremely crowded....so much so that I was thinking there must be a festival or something going on. I had never seen it so crowded! There has to be a lot of camera footage. After leaving, we drove back to the bay and passed by one of the agricultural fields. Across the street are shacks where the field workers stay short term. Anyways, you normally only see 2-3 men standing outside. There are only three shacks that house about 2 men. On Sunday, there had to have been at least two dozen men standing outside. That was the first time in 20 years I've seen that many men and thought it was highly unusual.

I'm just bringing this up, because it seemed the town was over crowded that weekend so maybe the perp was someone visiting?

Also, the signs for the zoo/playground area can clearly been seen from the road that runs through Bridgeton so it could have been an out of towner who noticed the sign while casing the area.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Do we know if the 3 year old brother is articulate enough to give a detailed account of when she went missing?

I don’t know, but they had him out there over the weekend, along with two other witnesses they say they were re-interviewing. The little boy can be seen holding the hands of two LE and the mom walking behind them.

Really hoping for a more informative update, today.

These are the two shacks I was talking about that needs searched.

Hi to you all and locals to Bridgeton NJ. Just adding my 2 cents here to the discussion. Just hope I'm not rambling on.

Our family owns a home on the bay about 20 minutes from Bridgeton, NJ. I was in Bridgeton last week from Saturday through Tuesday 9/17 at our home. Just a few things that I felt were "different" that weekend I wanted to throw out there. I've been going to the bay area with my family for about 20 years and had felt a few things seemed different than usual. Someone mentioned to check the Bridgeton Walmart cameras from Sunday (awesome idea!). I was actually there shopping on Sunday and it was extremely crowded....so much so that I was thinking there must be a festival or something going on. I had never seen it so crowded! There has to be a lot of camera footage. After leaving, we drove back to the bay and passed by one of the agricultural fields. Across the street are shacks where the field workers stay short term. Anyways, you normally only see 2-3 men standing outside. There are only three shacks that house about 2 men. On Sunday, there had to have been at least two dozen men standing outside. That was the first time in 20 years I've seen that many men and thought it was highly unusual.

I'm just bringing this up, because it seemed the town was over crowded that weekend so maybe the perp was someone visiting?

Also, the signs for the zoo/playground area can clearly been seen from the road that runs through Bridgeton so it could have been an out of towner who noticed the sign while casing the area.

Thanks for reading.
Aha, I did reread and realized now that you had left WalMart and were on your way back and you were not saying that the shacks were across the street from WalMart. How far away were the agricultural fields? What route were the shacks facing?

Do we know what the mother said to explain why she let two toddlers (or just out of toddler stage) out in the park alone? Why was she sitting in the car with a nine year old?

I need to understand this to piece this all together. I don’t know a nine year old who wouldn’t want to run around a park unless they were sick?
Anyone know this part of the events that transpired?

If the Mom is 19 and has a five year old, she was likely pregnant at 13. That in itself is a tragedy, and a crime.

Amateur opinion and speculation

That’s been something everyone talks about. I always thought that maybe Dulce and her brother sort of jumped out, with excitement, and ran to the swings. The mom was helping her younger sister, the 8-9yr old with homework. I really just feel like it probably all happened so fast, and I am sure the park was overflowing around that time of day. Between her maybe thinking that she’d get out of the car soon, mixed with a false sense of security, due to other children playing and parents nearby, is what happened.

And, while she may have been a distance away, she could see to some extent, the playground.

Aha, I did reread and realized now that you had left WalMart and were on your way back and you were not saying that the shacks were across the street from WalMart. How far away were the agricultural fields? What route were the shacks facing?

The post was from a local new member
PhillyGal, Saturday at 8:09 PMReport

Yeah and you can completely try your best to instill stranger danger in your child, and it still might not work when faced to face with a manipulative adult predator. God only knows what that person might have said to Dulce if that is the case.
I can feel your panic just reading about your incident in the department store. My toddler tries to taked off running any time we go to a crowded place and that is exactly why I recently got a harness and leash for him. Some people look at me like oh geez, but I've had other parents say they have one for their kids too. It's a scary world. God I hope they find little Dulce safe.

Good for you, Mama. You do what it takes to protect your child.

When this case broke in my area last Monday evening the first thing I thought was her dad had someone take her. By the second day I was convinced it was a stranger abduction and I still think it's a stranger abduction. But I do find it odd that LE still can't get in touch with him. Unless he's afraid to talk to LE. Someone here stated that he is wealthy in Mexico but wealthy in Mexico is way different than wealthy in USA. So hiring someone in the USA to take her would cost him a lot of money in pesos.

As the search for missing 5-year-old Dulce Maria Alavez spans into a second week, Bridgeton’s police chief is asking for members of the city’s burgeoning immigrant community to come forward without fear - regardless of immigration status - to help find the girl.

The case has been complicated by rampant rumors that have distracted from the investigation, police said. Dulce’s mother, Noema Alavez Perez, 19, said last week her current boyfriend, who is not Dulce’s father, was detained by Immigration and Custom Enforcementlast week. He was later released.

Following several high-profile ICE raids this year, including one in August where 680 undocumented immigrants were arrested in Mississippi, Chief Gairmari said he knows many Bridgeton residents are still hesitant to talk to state and local police.

A 2018 directive from the state Office of the Attorney General orders state and local officials not to assist Immigration and Custom’s enforcement beyond their legal requirements

“You don’t know the anguish we have in the house,” Perez said Saturday night. “The emptiness she’s left behind.”
Amber Alert update: Police chief urges immigrants to help without fear in search for Dulce Alavez

Her boyfriend, Edgar Martinez-Santiago, 27, a Mexican citizen who is not the father of Dulce, also is now in Immigration and Customs Enforcement custody, the agency said, and investigators say they hope to interview him.

Noema Alavez told NJ Advance Media that Martinez-Santiago is the father of her unborn child, and she is 5-months pregnant.
FBI Warning As Amber Alert Search For Missing NJ Girl Intensifies

From what I understand, most of the 24 were playing basketball. They were involved in their own thing, who is going to pay attention to a couple of kids on the swings? And if any if them did see little Dulce walk off with this man, they probably thought he was the dad. Who thinks of worst case scenarios?

Yes we do....I once witnessed a man in a car calling a little boy over. He was playing on his scooter on his driveway on my street. You bet I watched, ready to run over and grab him. It was just normal...man was his uncle.
People going about their business don't notice things, are not on alert, unless there's an obvious scene.
IMO i believe women with children are slightly more sensitive to these types of situations and pay more attention . A bunch of adolescents ( I’m assuming) playing basketball probably were focused on the game and not the kids.

It's rather odd that 24 people were at the park when the 5 year old was abducted, and everyone did not notice. How smooth was the abduction, and what were they thinking when the 3 year old started crying over the ice cream?

I find it more odd that 24 people were there, some allegedly saw it happen, and when asked about it the same day, nobody gave any info to the cops. None offered info until they were leaned on by the cops the next day. I don’t believe the guy in the red van ever existed.

“When you follow a lead and it doesn’t take you to bringing Dulce home, we pivot, we reconsider the information, and we recheck, and take every new lead,” Webb-McRae said Friday.

Anyone providing tips on Dulce’s disappearance will not be questioned about their immigration status, the prosecutor has said. Spanish-speaking officers are available in the majority-Hispanic area to talk to tipsters.
Mystery deepens as search for Dulce Maria Alavez, missing N.J. 5-year-old, extends into 2nd week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member