AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Maria Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, 16 Sept 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For residents and visitors alike, the 1,100 acre Bridgeton City Park is its own destination; featuring everything from walking trails and picnic areas to playing fields, basketball courts, and a new 7,500 square foot Splash Park next to the Cohanzick Zoo, one of Cumberland County's most visited attractions.

City of Bridgeton, New Jersey - Recreation

Oh my!

It appears on google maps that access, even on foot is much more difficult from the east. I see a foot bridge and a car bridge across the Cohansey River. It seems easier to cross from the western edge on foot.

Does anyone know where in the park the beautiful playground is?

It appears on google maps that access, even on foot is much more difficult from the east. I see a foot bridge and a car bridge across the Cohansey River. It seems easier to cross from the western edge on foot.

Does anyone know where in the park the beautiful playground is?

From photos, the playground appears to be out in the open. The only one that I can find is the one that I have circled.

Attachments

• FEC5E37F-D545-41C7-8071-C3026E34D82E.jpeg
    FEC5E37F-D545-41C7-8071-C3026E34D82E.jpeg
    131.8 KB · Views: 138
Man, having a 3 & 6 year old, my older child would stop in their tracks and start screaming for me if they got lost. Unless they got totally disorented and kept running in the opposite direction. I am not sure what to make of this, but sooo much time has elapsed. Also, at 3 my son could give a good location like the child did of where his sister went. I do hope this turns out well.. prayers for this young family..

Crystal Cranmore
@CrystalCranmore

PLEASE RETWEET! Have you seen this little girl? Police say this is what 5 year old Dulce Maria Alavez was wearing when she went missing from the Bridgeton City Park ballfields and playground a little before 5 pm Monday. #missingchild

EEqz8Y6WkAAfUbc

Crystal Cranmore on Twitter

From photos, the playground appears to be out in the open. The only one that I can find is the one that I have circled.
Google Maps
This is the playground that you found , showing parking area to the left and the buildings the 3 yo. may have been referencing. There are woods to the right and a stream of water behind the woods but I don't see a way for a five yo. to easily get across the water.

So it’s a missing person report along with a criminal investigation. Hmmm.....it’s scary that the three year old pointed behind a building. I hope she wasn’t abducted somehow. This is obviously not looking good at all.

John Rawlins
@JRawlins6abc

Bridgeton NJ Police still searching for 5 yr old Dulce Maria Alavez. Her mother reported her missing late yesterday afternoon. Police issued an update this morning.

EEq9H_TXoAEM00n

EEq9H_UWkAAfBml

John Rawlins on Twitter
I don't understand what it means "LE is treating the incident as a missing juvenile at this time, however, there is a criminal investigation ongoing simultaneously."
I wonder if someone was seen in the area. I thought the mother was not considered suspect.

upload_2019-9-17_9-22-31.jpegGiven the recent update, this is likely the day she went missing/the outfit she was wearing.
I’m wondering if they’ve been talking to the 8 yo that was in the car with mom while the other two were swinging just to make sure the stories line up...

UGH. I don't know what to think.
The fact that a criminal investigation is happening means so many things. Mom could have gone to the park without Dulce, or mom met someone at the park for not nice reason(illegal?) or.....
The store pic of Dulce looks to be the last pic of baby before she went missing, it's possible that they went to the store, earlier in the day, or even the day before.
I seriously do not know what to think.
I've been trying to find family on fb, but nothing,

UGH. I don't know what to think.
The fact that a criminal investigation is happening means so many things. Mom could have gone to the park without Dulce, or mom met someone at the park for not nice reason(illegal?) or.....
The store pic of Dulce looks to be the last pic of baby before she went missing, it's possible that they went to the store, earlier in the day, or even the day before.
I seriously do not know what to think.
I've been trying to find family on fb, but nothing,
The surveillance pictures show Dulce at an ice cream freezer & reaching in. There are an older child, probably the 8/9yo, and a younger child, probably the 3yo, standing by her, with an older woman as well. Reports indicate that the children had their ice cream at the park and that the boy came back because his ice cream fell. I think the store trip was right before the park visit.

My question is did they find any remnants of Dulce’s ice cream?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee