AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Maria Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, 16 Sept 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit confused by LE changing their tone a bit in terms of the...POI I guess we would call him? (5'6-5'8 guy with acne, orange shoes, red pants, black shirt driving a red vehicle)
At first it was said he was believed to have lured Dulce into his vehicle. Now he's just someone LE wants to talk to because he may have important information.

What's the real deal here? Does LE not think that info is credible and that he was just some poor park goer that had his description blasted all over the news erroneously? Or do they think there will suddenly be some sort of comfort for POI in saying they just want to talk to him?

How is that going to make someone more willing to come forward themselves or come forward about a friend/family member/aquaintence that matches the description?

Example:
I didn't want to tell on "John" when LE described him as the kidnapper, but now that LE is saying that they just want to talk to him, I now feel completely comfortable turning John in. It's not a trap.

I just don't see how saying they just want to talk to him will change the outcome in terms of people coming forward.

I’m new here. This particular case brought me to this site. I’m from northern NJ so the disappearing of sweet Dulce has hit me hard.

IMO the person who took Dulce is someone who knows the area and has probably seen Dulce and her little brother playing at that park before. I also believe that this predator has an accomplice.

I also agree with other members who think the acne might not be acne at all but perhaps meth or dope sore. Unfortunately, NJ has been hit like most of the country with an opioid epidemic. Most of the people come from small towns and end up in major cities living in the streets doing the unthinkable to get high.

Please let this little girl be found safe!

I'm a bit confused by LE changing their tone a bit in terms of the...POI I guess we would call him? (5'6-5'8 guy with acne, orange shoes, red pants, black shirt driving a red vehicle)
At first it was said he was believed to have lured Dulce into his vehicle. Now he's just someone LE wants to talk to because he may have important information.

What's the real deal here? Does LE not think that info is credible and that he was just some poor park goer that had his description blasted all over the news erroneously? Or do they think there will suddenly be some sort of comfort for POI in saying they just want to talk to him?

How is that going to make someone more willing to come forward themselves or come forward about a friend/family member/aquaintence that matches the description?

Example:
I didn't want to tell on "John" when LE described him as the kidnapper, but now that LE is saying that they just want to talk to him, I now feel completely comfortable turning John in. It's not a trap.

I just don't see how saying they just want to talk to him will change the outcome in terms of people coming forward.
It does seem a tad obvious. Even if there's an element of truth to it, a person would be wise to be wary about turning himself in..or turning a family member in.

Besides that, if the person described as first a suspect then later as a POI is, in fact, guilty...then "ain't" no way we'll be hearing from him.

I would like to see the view from someone standing on the basketball court looking towards the playground and the parking lot. I wonder if someone was playing basketball saw the kids, saw mom and the car and realized the opportunity. Mom cannot see the playground from the parking lot. Not judging. I just do not think she would know if someone left the basketball court to go to the playground. Did the kids cut through the basketball court or walk around? How many cars were in the parking lot?

Edit-spelling
Best I can do for the moment...Google won't go street view here, for me anyway.

Google Maps

For perspective, basketball court in lower area viewing from the playground has a wide open view. I believe Mom parked in lot to the left of the court and not in the parking area behind it. There's the statement she could see the kids on the swings and was about 30 yards away (linked before). Burt St is to the right and leads up to and behind the buildings that I presume is where her brother pointed out Dulce disappeared behind. They are to the right as well in this image. Van could have been parked behind these buildings and driven out (again as reported) on Burt St to exit the area, past Bridgeton Hall of Fame, etc. You can get to town this way and then anywhere from there.

Has there been any reports that her father's family here in NJ have been involved with actually looking for her? Any comments on MSM from them?

I haven't seen any. Not seen any reports either as to whether father has any contact with child or when he last saw her, or if the paternal family have access.

I should have read the link first. Sorry.

They definitely are talking with FBI profilers, imo.

This is a commonly used tactic for LE, and prosecutors.

Imo, what they are actually saying to him is IF he is NOT the suspect then he will come forward to set the record straight immediately.

They are trying to rachet up the pressure on this kidnapper for anyone else NOT involved couldn't get there fast enough to say they have the wrong one.

Imo, they are purposefully sending him a subliminal message.

They know he IS the one, and they are telling him if he doesn't contact them or turn himself in soon, they are going to hunt him down, and they WILL find him.

Jmho

Instead of posting my opinion again about what the prosecutor has talked about concerning this particular offender, and why I believe they are phrasing it this way, I will just repost this one again.

This is based on almost 4 decades of me closely following criminal cases, including situations under these same circumstances, when the offender is being sought where either a DA or LE holds PCs.

Jmho again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads