AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Maria Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, 16 Sept 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG this story made me spit my coffee out. Too funny!

In all seriousness, it is refreshing to me to see most of you here, admit to imperfect parenting. I can’t handle these moms who act like they would never do this or do that or let that happen or act a certain way. It’s tiring!

I’m a mom of 3 who has sat in the car at the playground, while my kids played. Albeit, I was closer and kept my eyes on them, but I’m guilty of taking my eyes off of them due to a distraction like my iPhone or a candy bar I saved for that quiet, alone moment. I’ve lost my child in a store because I assumed she was “right there” while I perused the aisles. I even know a very good mom, who’s toddler son became Houdini, in the middle of the night, got out of his crib and a locked door to walk the street in his diaper.

I don’t know why women want to tear other women down, especially other moms :::sigh:::
This. My girl was full time, full on! I had to put her diapers on backwards with duct tape! To see her mothering her two boys now, makes me bite my toung till it bleeds...she has no idea what is it was like too be her mother!

Details don't add up! There is only one directional parking, so unless she backed into the parking space, she would be facing the wrong way from the Swings. Where was the red van seen? Only one way out! The road is far away from swings and the swings were 270 FEET away from the parking lot! He would have had to drive past her or at least down perpendicular side road, but there is only one direction out. The only other place to go is to drive behind the school and there are cameras there. To many obvious details and questi0ns that are not being answered. I smell something very wrong here. They either really think it's the Mom and are doing interviews to scare her or this is all a false flag put on by Meghan Kankha's mother and their organization to encourage the continuted useless and ridiculous million-people member Sex offender registry. Have they even checked the sex offenders in the area - whole reason why we have this thing in the first place?? Usually they say they have done that. All very weird.

Well that comment took a turn that I did not see coming. o_O

I can't find in MSM where the mom parked the car and let the kids out. The roads around seem to be to heavily traveled to park. I did find two parking lots in the park, one seems to be near a beach area and the other further down. I cannot see on Google maps where the playground is. I assume she would have let them out near the playground, expecting them to go and climb.
Google Maps However the driveway looks to be washed out around this one.
Google Maps This is the splash park, parking here also.

yup things not adding up. only one direction out of the park. road far away from swings. Car parked in wrong direction. Swings 270 feet from car.

Attachments

• Screenshot (277).png
    Screenshot (277).png
    1.2 MB · Views: 54
I back my car into parking spots many times.

I used to do that when dropping my son off at T-ball practice, when his baby sister was asleep in her car seat. I could watch him practicing from the parking lot, but only if I parked in the wrong direction.

I think someone mentioned earlier in this thread that most of the murderous sort of abductor do their crimes and dispose of the body within 12 miles of the abduction? Wouldn't be unwise for people to search along the sparsely traveled roads that lead right out onto the Cohansey River south of Bridgeton, or onto the Delaware Bay. I've driven down some of those backroads with friends before and there are plenty of places that "look like the kind of place somebody would dump a body". Just looking at google maps now I can see plenty: Tindall Island Rd, Ragged Island St, Bayside Road, Miller Road, Wheaton Island Rd, Flax Point Road, Stow Neck Rd, Back Neck Rd, Seabreeze Road. You could easily drive to the end of these roads, spend a couple hours there, and drive back out, without ever once encountering anyone.

Do we have any recent satellite images of the area? Or any locals? I can't find a date on Google Earth or Maps, but I did notice they still refer to it as Burt Street when it was renamed in August of 2017. Just curious if anyone can help.?

"Burt Street in Bridgeton City Park was renamed Richie Kates, Sr. Way in an afternoon ceremony."

Street in Bridgeton renamed 'Richie Kates Way'

Not that it matters but a lot can change in a couple years.

Also I counted at least 3 ways out.

West to the school on Scholastic
East toward the zoo on Scholastic
West towards the elementary school on Richie Kates Sr. Way (Formerly Burt Street)

So my best guess is this

Screenshot_20190921-010941_Gallery.jpg

So as not to be captured on school cameras?

I think someone mentioned earlier in this thread that most of the murderous sort of abductor do their crimes and dispose of the body within 12 miles of the abduction? Wouldn't be unwise for people to search along the sparsely traveled roads that lead right out onto the Cohansey River south of Bridgeton, or onto the Delaware Bay. I've driven down some of those backroads with friends before and there are plenty of places that "look like the kind of place somebody would dump a body". Just looking at google maps now I can see plenty: Tindall Island Rd, Ragged Island St, Bayside Road, Miller Road, Wheaton Island Rd, Flax Point Road, Stow Neck Rd, Back Neck Rd, Seabreeze Road. You could easily drive to the end of these roads, spend a couple hours there, and drive back out, without ever once encountering anyone.
Okay, now I'm really creeped out. :eek: But yes, I agree that Dulce could be somewhere in those 1100 acres. Heck, little Elizabeth Shelley was found less than a half mile from her house.

It’s more common for the perp to dispose of the body locally rather than 100s of miles away, these sickos like to be there when this becomes breaking news sometimes even inserting themselves into the limelight with media or pretending to be the helpful volunteer.
Then of course are those child killers who never want the body found because it would expose them for what they really are, they then let the parents and families live in anguish for years never being able to put their child to rest.
It’s all about control for these monsters.

Okay, now I'm really creeped out. :eek: But yes, I agree that Dulce could be somewhere in those 1100 acres. Heck, little Elizabeth Shelley was found less than a half mile from her house.

I’m not sure here.

Taking everything here at face value (this guy lured her to his vehicle and fled the area), then it wouldn’t make sense for him to return to that area after doing that.

He’d want to put distance between him and the inevitable arrival of law enforcement.

Now if everything is not as it appears, then she could very well be there.

I’m not sure here.

Taking everything here at face value (this guy lured her to his vehicle and fled the area), then it wouldn’t make sense for him to return to that area after doing that.

There was a pretty decent delay between the time it is believed that he left and when the reports came out with the description. Plenty of time to get lost in the woods unnoticed close to the scene (within 12 miles as mentioned). Risky, but possible.

I remember reading about the guy who raped and murdered the little girl at the football game and tossed her in the pond DURING the game (I cannot remember her name). People are able to get away with some crazy thing.

I’m not sure here.

He’d want to put distance between him and the inevitable arrival of law enforcement.

It seems like the cops might be backtracking on that initial info of her being taken away in the red van.

(Marking for reference, thanks.)

There was a pretty decent delay between the time it is believed that he left and when the reports came out with the description. Plenty of time to get lost in the woods unnoticed close to the scene (within 12 miles as mentioned). Risky, but possible.

I remember reading about the guy who raped and murdered the little girl at the football game and tossed her in the pond DURING the game (I cannot remember her name). People are able to get away with some crazy thing.

Yeah, little Gabbie Doolan.

(Interesting recent comments linked in her thread, btw)

That’s my impression as well. It seems like they’re covering their bases just in case though.
Yes. A couple scenarios come to mind.

----maybe they don't want to scare him or his family from turning him in, so they want him to believe he is just a witness?

----maybe they think that it was an incorrect witness report, purposely or accidentally?

----If it was an incorrect report, then she may have been taken on foot into the treeline?

Details don't add up! There is only one directional parking, so unless she backed into the parking space, she would be facing the wrong way from the Swings. Where was the red van seen? Only one way out! The road is far away from swings and the swings were 270 FEET away from the parking lot! He would have had to drive past her or at least down perpendicular side road, but there is only one direction out. The only other place to go is to drive behind the school and there are cameras there. To many obvious details and questi0ns that are not being answered. I smell something very wrong here. They either really think it's the Mom and are doing interviews to scare her or this is all a false flag put on by Meghan Kankha's mother and their organization to encourage the continuted useless and ridiculous million-people member Sex offender registry. Have they even checked the sex offenders in the area - whole reason why we have this thing in the first place?? Usually they say they have done that. All very weird.
Even if it's not logical to you to back into a parking space, we don't know what the mother did, if she had planned to, or used to stay in the car at the park, perhaps she backed in to be able to see the swings.
Where in the parking lot were her car? Is it possible to see the playground from parking where the trees are, or have one have to park after the trees close to the exit? If mom was parked further away from the exit, were there cars between her and the way out, making it difficult to see cars on the exit road?
Even if the red van passed the parking lot on it's way out, why would the mom take notice of it then? At that moment she wasn't aware that Dulce had been abducted. Even if the little brother had reached mom's car, and told she was gone/missing, the mother's first thought wasn't that Dulce was kidnapped, but to go out looking for her in the park, and call relatives to help her look. Maybe mom was already on her way to the playground when the van passed the parking lot. It was first after more than an hour that the police was called, and by then who knows how many cars had passed the parking lot.

Last edited:
But I do agree, that if the swings are 270 feet away from the car----that is a long way to allow a 3 and 5 yr old to go off to alone.
Reports have always stated the mom parked in a lot 30 yards away. In feet, that's only 90.

Mom of missing 5-year-old Dulce Alavez avoiding public after critical comments about her behavior

"Alavez Perez took her kids to Bridgeton City Park shortly after 4 p.m. Monday following a stop to get ice cream. At the park, she stayed in the car with an 8-year-old relative while Dulce and her 3-year-old brother ran off to a playground some 30 yards away. Minutes later, the boy came running back in tears and pointed to the spot near the playground where he last saw his sister."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee