AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Maria Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, 16 Sept 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few years ago there was a lot of attention that gang members would wear specific sneakers to show their association. Nike sneakers, specifically Nike Cortez's were identified. I have been looking to see if orange Nikes are associated with any gangs and not seeing anything certain. The sneakers could have been truly identified by a witness or on video. Another possibility is someone falsely has put it out there that the sneakers were orange as a public statement to people who understand gang culture and symbolism. This is speculation of course.

edit for spelling were/wear

That was really, really, exaggerated by certain media outlets. The MS13 member advised his fellow gang members in the US to NOT wear any gang affiliated colors. This isn't that shocking as he's just telling his fellow (horrible people) gang members to basically don't draw attention to yourself as a gang member. He specifically mentioned not wearing the Nike Cortez sneakers that they typically wore in their gang colors.

Here is an article I used as a source. I actually got to that one from a DailyMail article ALL about the gang members and Nike shoes and how told them don't wear Nike's. If you read where the DailyMail got that story from, it was literally one sentence from a whole article that they turned into clickbait. I hate that!
Top MS-13 leader warns gang not to wear Nike Cortez shoes as feds arrest 3,800 members

They didn’t get this account until they found witnesses a day later. The toddler wasn’t able to provide any solid details.
Can you please link that MSM article? I haven't read anything about what the boy said or didn't say yet. I haven't read any article that mentions who came up with this guy and van but one that discusses how they went and revisited people from the park using their body cam footage, etc.

Basically they tracked down people from the court > >>> who all said nothing happened when first talked to. something smells, imo.

"Police were able to get enough information to issue an Amber Alert by tracking down people who had been hanging around the basketball courts near the area where Dulce disappeared. At least one person was able to provide details about a possible kidnapper.

“We were able to locate those witnesses through the department’s body cams and MVRs and we were able to relocate those witnesses and we’re still continuing to locate witnesses,” Gaimari said."

Family Says Social Media Accusations They Are Involved In Abduction Of 5-Year-Old Dulce Maria Alavez Are Untrue

It was said that they found these guys (that said nothing happened the first time) using LE's body cams, etc. Worried this description is simply something to get LE off their back

Yes, same here. Truth be told, if cops came up to me and asked if I saw a kid who fit the description and asked me to describe who she was with, I probably wouldn’t be able to unless there was something very memorable about the person. Unless the kid was screaming and whatever and it was very clear that she was being kidnapped, I’d probably just assume it was a kid not wanting to leave the park. I guess I just don’t focus on random people to the point of being able to describe their shoes or clothes.

Y’all are not gonna believe this. My family has no idea what I do on here. It’s not a secret. They just don’t ask and I don’t tell. Everyone does their own thing.

Well, I just went out to the man cave where my two sons husband and daughter were. I asked what kind of van has sliding doors. In unison they all said:

A kidnapping van.

What? Every minivan on the road has sliding doors.

Can you please link that MSM article? I haven't read anything about what the boy said or didn't say yet. I haven't read any article that mentions who came up with this guy and van but one that discusses how they went and revisited people from the park using their body cam footage, etc.

Basically they tracked down people from the court > >>> who all said nothing happened when first talked to. something smells, imo.

"Police were able to get enough information to issue an Amber Alert by tracking down people who had been hanging around the basketball courts near the area where Dulce disappeared. At least one person was able to provide details about a possible kidnapper.

“We were able to locate those witnesses through the department’s body cams and MVRs and we were able to relocate those witnesses and we’re still continuing to locate witnesses,” Gaimari said."

Family Says Social Media Accusations They Are Involved In Abduction Of 5-Year-Old Dulce Maria Alavez Are Untrue

I probably wouldn't be able to describe them either, but red jeans and orange sneakers probably would stand out to me. My son can identify people by their shoes. He can tell the brand and the release date by just a glance. However, I believe this may be a young male or sneakerhead thing. Does anyone know if any footprint castings were taken?

I probably wouldn't be able to describe them either, but red jeans and orange sneakers probably would stand out to me. My son can identify people by their shoes. He can tell the brand and the release date by just a glance. However, I believe this may be a young male or sneakerhead thing. Does anyone know if any footprint castings were taken?
Not sure if anywhere the suspect was would leave imprints from sneakers. The area seems mostly paved, from my memory of the park and looking at the area it occurred. The dogs would have been able to track Dulce's movements though, so if they led to an area where footprints were left, I'm counting on LE to notice.

I cannot get Dulce’s poor mama out of my mind. She is so young and got pregnant as a 13 year old if my math is right. That’s a middle school kid. I’d imagine her own life growing up wasn’t the easiest. She is basically a child herself still, trying to manage all of this and seemingly doing the best she can. It just makes me sad to consider how tough things have been for her, and how tough things will continue to be going forward. I am praying for a miracle here for little Dulce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member