AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Maria Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, 16 Sept 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe in witness protection now for their safety.
There wouldn’t be any reason for anything like that here.

This isn’t going to be an organized crime thing. If this was a kidnapping, this guy is just trying to get away with it at this point.

A witness would be in no danger, and would be afforded the right to remain anonymous at this point.

There wouldn’t be any reason for anything like that here.

This isn’t going to be an organized crime thing. If this was a kidnapping, this guy is just trying to get away with it at this point.

With the distinctive colored sneakers, though, could it possibly be gang related? I know the article someone posted earlier said a certain gang says NOT to wear orange, but is there a gang that does?

As I’ve browsed the Internet and YouTube over the past few days; I’ve noticed so many broadcasts and articles in the Spanish language with Dulce Maria’s name. I wish I understood what they are saying. I think it’s important.
I wish we had a Translator VI.

It is everywhere. In their Social Media. Their Culture. Their Heritage. Their Way. Their Safety. Their Livelihood. Their Families. Their Hearts. Their world.

I assume:

The people of Mexico. The Mexican Govt. Hispanics. Immigrants. People of the U.S.A. ~ are watching the U.S. Govt. as well as vice versa.

We see each other.

Last edited:
Exactly. It's very easy to lure the child into a van or car. Help find a lost puppy, do you want to see a puppy I have, do you want me to buy you some candy, etc? The man didn't have to know the child at all to be able to lure her into the van.

Hi there! Nice to 'see' you! LTNS!

While we still like to falsely believe that no child.. who had been taught about stranger danger.. would ever go with a total stranger, it simply isn't true.

I'm sure we have all been horrified when watching all the shows that have been devoted to this ..when time after time, a faux pedophile, leads little children off a public playground in broad daylight, even when knowing their own parents were there sitting right there on the bench at the time.

And really why do we expect our small naive children to run away, when time after time, adult men, and women have been lured in some way or were too afraid to resist?

Jmho

Last edited:
In most NJ districts (I can't say all for sure) it's 5 by October 15th. It used to be December 1st.
I thought it was Oct 31, but just read update of deadline Oct 1. Though individual school districts can set their own dates and allow 4 year-olds to enter after Oct 1. Advised not to though. I'm trying to find to find out if Bridgeton has full-day Kindergarten or if Dulce attended only a half-day program. Most schools inNJ have full day now, but not all.

It did used to be Dec 1. I entered K when I was 4, and was 4 all through November.

As I’ve browsed the Internet and YouTube over the past few days; I’ve noticed so many broadcasts and articles in the Spanish language with Dulce Maria’s name. I wish I understood what they are saying. I think it’s important.

It is everywhere. In their Social Media. Their Culture. Their Heritage. Their Way. Their Safety. Their Livelihood. Their Families. Their Hearts. Their world.

I assume:

The people of Mexico. The Mexican Govt. Hispanics. Immigrants. People of the U.S.A. ~ are watching the U.S. Govt. as well as vice versa.

We see each other.

I sure hope so.

Our FBI, local , and state LE have come out in full force to find the offender, and beautiful little Dulce. I love her name.

I am sure our federal government LE has kept in close touch with the Mexican federale authorities to make sure if anyone tries to enter Mexico with Dulce they are to be apprehended immediately.

We have a very close good working relationship with Mexico now which is always a plus.

Jmho

Were there any other children at the playground or were Dulce & her brother the only two children? There's never been any statements about that either way. Just mentions of 2 dozen players on the adjacent basketball courts.

All MOO:

If i were here illegally, im not sure i would believe what law enforcement says. Reporting anonymously would be an advantage.

If I’m being honest, I would not be comfortable with approaching LE if I was undocumented. I would not believe them, like JudiK said. I would try to find a way to report anonymously but even then, I would be so paranoid that my status would somehow be discovered and I’d be detained once this case is solved.

So they can choose between rescuing a preschooler from being raped, murdered or sold by human traffickers, or helping the kidnapper to commit a heinous crime by refusing to speak up. Anyone who knows something and won’t help is just as evil as the kidnapper. MOO

I don’t think it is fair to say people who don’t come forward are as bad as the kidnapper or that they are helping them with the crime.<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
If Dulce’s mama did not see her be lured away and put in a red van, how do we know that is what happened? Are they relying on the 3 year old’s info or was it confirmed by adults or older kids or saw on video? I just really hope they aren’t going by the 3 year olds story because my kid was pretty smart at 3 but often mixed up her colors. I’d hate for them to be looking for the wrong color car.

If Dulce’s mama did not see her be lured away and put in a red van, how do we know that is what happened? Are they relying on the 3 year old’s info or was it confirmed by adults or older kids or saw on video? I just really hope they aren’t going by the 3 year olds story because my kid was pretty smart at 3 but often mixed up her colors. I’d hate for them to be looking for the wrong color car.

They didn’t get this account until they found witnesses a day later. The toddler wasn’t able to provide any solid details.

Every person who has committed a criminal act is afraid of the law. Usually their family members are as well. Very few turn their own in. Plenty of kids go without and live a life of unknowns and fear due to actions of their "parents". Very few people have sympathy for the kids, families, and committers of robberies, drug deals, and tax evasion. Seems odd to have sympathy for one group, not all. Dad gets a DWI, or arrested, no one sets up a food bank. Dad is a known Gang member who sells drugs, no one sets up a clothing drive.

Best case scenario is if a family member has her. Five days with a trafficker- no.

Last edited:
rbbm.
Reward for missing 5-year-old girl Dulce Maria Alavez up to $35,000
"The New Jersey State Police issued an Amber Alert for Dulce early Wednesday after investigators interviewed people who were in the area at the time she vanished. Based on those interviews, detectives believe Dulce was taken by an unidentified man, who was light-skinned and possibly Hispanic, wearing a black shirt and red pants with orange sneakers. He was described as being around 5-foot-6 to 5-foot-8 and having a thin build, acne and no facial hair.

Webb-McCrae said the investigation has led them to a place where “we just want to talk to the man described.” They are looking into the possibility that the person who took Dulce could be in the state or somewhere else in the country.

She said the public should be aware of any behavioral changes they observe in those close to them, including any sudden changes in appearances, plans, or vehicles."

They didn’t get this account until they found witnesses a day later. The toddler wasn’t able to provide any solid details.

It was said that they found these guys (that said nothing happened the first time) using LE's body cams, etc. Worried this description is simply something to get LE off their back

Y’all are not gonna believe this. My family has no idea what I do on here. It’s not a secret. They just don’t ask and I don’t tell. Everyone does their own thing.

Well, I just went out to the man cave where my two sons husband and daughter were. I asked what kind of van has sliding doors. In unison they all said:

A kidnapping van.

rbbm.
Reward for missing 5-year-old girl Dulce Maria Alavez up to $35,000
"The New Jersey State Police issued an Amber Alert for Dulce early Wednesday after investigators interviewed people who were in the area at the time she vanished. Based on those interviews, detectives believe Dulce was taken by an unidentified man, who was light-skinned and possibly Hispanic, wearing a black shirt and red pants with orange sneakers. He was described as being around 5-foot-6 to 5-foot-8 and having a thin build, acne and no facial hair.

Webb-McCrae said the investigation has led them to a place where “we just want to talk to the man described.” They are looking into the possibility that the person who took Dulce could be in the state or somewhere else in the country.

She said the public should be aware of any behavioral changes they observe in those close to them, including any sudden changes in appearances, plans, or vehicles."
I wonder if that phrase "or somewhere else in the country" was meant for real or was just a filler sort of phrase. Because if LE really thinks she can be anywhere in the country, that doesn't sound good.

Y’all are not gonna believe this. My family has no idea what I do on here. It’s not a secret. They just don’t ask and I don’t tell. Everyone does their own thing.

Well, I just went out to the man cave where my two sons husband and daughter were. I asked what kind of van has sliding doors. In unison they all said:

A kidnapping van.

lol. My Mom van when the kids were younger had 2 sliding doors... mine think white creeper van with back doors when they think of a kidnapper. I asked them about a red van with a slider- they said a young kid driving mom's van.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member