AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Maria Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, 16 Sept 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very much agree here...playground....would check area county offenders who used playgrounds for committing offenses. very worried for little Dulce. Mom looks in shock IMO.
I agree. Mom's interview is a little weird for me, but it looks like she's in shock or denial to me. I just can't see her being involved. Just my opinion, but as a young mother, she's probably been through heck already trying to prove herself a worthy parent. And seriously, I have an 8/9 year old close to me, and she wouldn't be able to keep a lie going for two seconds.

If someone saw the brother and sister and the ice cream cone incident, and s/he had bad ideas, it would have been easy for that person to come over or coax her over, saying, "Come with me, and we will get him a new ice cream cone, and we can get one for you, too. He can stay here because we'll be right back." That, or similar, may have been all it took -- to take her hand and walk off, or take her to a car.
<chills> I just don't have a good feeling, same as many of you.

Ugh, that made me feel sick :(. (But really great theory)

So the FBI are getting involved.

I’m guessing they are reviewing traffic cams and any other camera surveillance in the area.

I’m in SJ, so our local news just did a bit on this. They are in the air over the park. Gosh, it looks huge for a 5 yr old.
Lots of trees , a lake ( currently draining it) and marshland.

Praying she is found safe.
Same here - I'm in South Jersey. I subbed today in a high school not very far from where this is happening. 6ABC Action News just did a report based on LE info and also on community output. There sure are a ton of folks helping in the search.

LE did explain there are two investigations going on - one the search for little Dulce and the second to check on possible threats to the family which may have (potentially) led to this. No emphasis on this being the case so far.

30 yards is close enough to see and to hear the children, but not close enough to prevent all sorts of problems. Dulce did not scream? Neither the mother nor the 8 y/o saw or heard anything? Why were they sitting in the car when there are benches there? If the 3 y/o dropped his ice cream, then they had not been there long when Dulce allegedly vanished.

CBS3 Philly 6:00PM update news video here, about 3 minutes:

'I Just Want To Find Her': Bridgeton Police Searching For Missing 5-Year-Old Dulce Maria Alavez Last Seen In Park

LE are reportedly winding down search efforts at the park tonight unless they get some more specific lead, if I am understanding this correctly. JMO they are not finding anything, dogs are not tracking her scent....

Here is a map with a couple of possible key locations These are locations that I have deducted and not necessarily what has been posted in MSM. If someone has any different or additional info, please let me know and I can add it.

Dulce Maria Alavez - Missing 18 Sept 2019 - Google My Maps
Beautiful, hollye!! How I love maps! A picture is definitely worth a thousand words, as they say.
Yours is just what we need for perspective and to help us evaluate and understand the situation, etc.
A big THANK YOU!!

My fear, abduction. Plus, there are witnesses that saw them, including Dulce, on the playground...and not that it means a lot, but the mom is still wearing the clothes she had on when at the store buying them ice cream...so, there would be dna, depending on how mom hurt her...but I don’t feel like she did hurt her. I am thinking about taking a drive down to the park. Can’t get this out of my head.

I am very worried also that this will be the heart shattering results for another beautiful sweet child.

I have read extensively throughout the many years about pedophiles MOs. They often cruise areas such as campsite, baseball parks or parks in general they know where small young children will be.

And sadly as we have seen way too many times they can abduct a child even in broad daylight in busy areas, and no one hears or sees anything.

I pray this beautiful little girl will be found safe very soon.

Perhaps it could also have been the Trolley Barn Ice Cream and Water Ice at the southern end of the park. That would have been on the route from her home on Church St. and the playground.
Wonder if someone saw her and followed the family to the park?
bbm
SMH. Makes me <shiver>, but that could be very well what happened. Could have seen them anywhere on the route to the park.

I would hope some of the others in the park at the time might be able to give some sort of clue, or at least the other 2 children with the mother.

It did strike me though, watching the mother on the TV clip, how almost casual and nonchalant she seemed. If my child was missing, maybe abducted with all the associated horrors there, I would be frantic and worried sick, probably near hysterical.

Police searching for 5-year-old girl who went missing Monday night in Bridgeton park

Police in Bridgeton are looking for a 5-year-old girl who went missing on Monday night while playing with a sibling at a park playground.

Dulce Maria Alavez was last seen in Bridgeton City Park, police said.

The girl’s mother, 19-year-old Noema Alavez, drove her kids to a playground area in the park a little after 4 p.m., she told police. They had just gotten ice cream at a nearby custard stand.

About two dozen people were playing basketball at a court near the play area at the time the child went missing, police said. All were interviewed by police and they didn’t report seeing an abduction. Witnesses did confirm seeing the kids at the playground.

Police have video of the Bridgeton family visiting a custard stand about 45 minutes before they contacted police.

The search has extended to the entire 1,000-acre park and adjoining neighborhoods. That has included reviews of surveillance camera footage. Dulce hasn’t been spotted on footage since the custard stand visit before she went missing, Gaimari said.

Detectives just drove mother Noema Alavez away in an unmarked SUV with the missing girl’s grandmother. ⁦@FOX29philly
Steve Keeley on Twitter
I hope this doesn't mean anything nefarious.
BaileeRyce
MOO
Maybe the detectives did not want her to drive her own car in case the kidnapper could find out where she lives by following her. Maybe she was so upset that they didn't think she would be able to do it, or she told them that she was too upset to drive home.

Perhaps they wanted to check her car to make sure there was no evidence of foul play -- doesn't make a lot of sense, but it may just be standard protocol in cases like this -- to rule her out at the outset. They also might have wanted to make sure the little girl didn't run back to the car and was kidnapped there -- fingerprints, signs of a scuffle, lost shoe, anything, etc. -- while her mother was looking for her and away from the car.

Last edited:
Cops search for 5-year-old Dulce Maria Alavez, last seen at NJ playground

“She would always be with me or my mom,” she said. “I don’t know why she just ran away.”

Dulce was last seen wearing a pink T-shirt, white shoes and brown pants with flowers and butterflies, KYW-TV reports.”

These are not the clothes she was last seen wearing in the store. Did mom give this other description and if so why?
“I don’t know why she just ran away.” I don't like that comment. MOO

x 2.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads