GUILTY NJ - Erica Crippen Crosby, 26, Mount Laurel, 30 Dec 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

There is a post mentioning that Nancy Grace is on the case (paraphrasing). The response is relief and hope that this will help put pressure on KC, and lead to answers on Erica's whereabouts.

No specifics on when this might air, or if family members will be interviewed live, etc.

Details are on the Team Bring Erica Home Facebook page linked above.

:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LE must be in that apartment of theirs by now.....from the sounds of her relatives via Facebook.....it was not in the condition she normally kept.
That coupled with him disappearing
.....is he a POI yet???????

He was 20 minutes away from Mount Laurel all this time! He must have been staying with people he knew.

He is in custody - no link- heard it on KYW newsradio

so it turns out, one of my friends who lives down the street from where he was found, took a photo of the red car parked on the side of the road...right near the American Legion Post area... When she saw and heard helicopters and sirens, she had a gut feeling that it had to do with Kyle.

Police have taken into custody the husband. Police said they were conducting a traffic stop in the area of Route 130 and Brooklawn Road in Brooklawn Monday night. The driver of the car, identified as 27-year-old Kyle Crosby, tried to elude officers and came to a stop along a set of railroad tracks.

View attachment 67378

http://6abc.com/news/husband-of-missing-mt-laurel-woman-taken-into-custody/472529/

From your link

(snip)

Sources say Kyle has been in Camden doing drugs with a prostitute since Wednesday, that was the last day he was seen by family members.

He has not been charged in his wife's disappearance.

However, Erica's relatives were relieved Kyle has been taken into custody for further questioning.

"I'm glad that they got him. I just want him to come forward and tell where she is. I'm so glad you guys got him," aunt BK (redacted) said.

Erica's family believes she is a victim of foul play.

They say she wouldn't just leave her two young daughters behind.

----

Wow....

wow what a disgusting human being... wife is missing and you abandon your kids to go do drugs?! -__- what a jerk!

So is he officially a POI? No snark intended. It is rather obvious to those of us who've followed this case from the beginning, and the locals :grouphug:

I am on pins and needles and sitting on my hands. :silenced: until a Mod chimes in or someone clarifies this for me.

:thinking:

From your link

(snip)

Sources say Kyle has been in Camden doing drugs with a prostitute since Wednesday, that was the last day he was seen by family members.

He has not been charged in his wife's disappearance.

However, Erica's relatives were relieved Kyle has been taken into custody for further questioning.

"I'm glad that they got him. I just want him to come forward and tell where she is. I'm so glad you guys got him," aunt BK (redacted) said.

Erica's family believes she is a victim of foul play.

They say she wouldn't just leave her two young daughters behind.

----

Wow....

That's one he77 of an alibi...keep it classy, hey?

LE certainly is interested in questioning him. So yes, I'd say he's a POI. ;)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018
Back