GUILTY NJ - Erica Crippen Crosby, 26, Mount Laurel, 30 Dec 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
does anyone know what happened to their 2015 hyundai?

Nefertiti Jáquez (@nefertitijaquez) tweeted at 7:45pm - 12 Jan 15:

Cops found Erica Crosby's car then shortly after took her husband into custody. Erica is still missing. More @11pm.

https://pic.twitter.com/0nkKwLGpAK

8e48a904e315b7571800ee57097f04f7.jpg

(https://twitter.com/nefertitijaquez/status/554846590520004610?s=17)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yessssss!!! put the pressure on 'im LE! i think he'll crack!

I'm a little late to the party but, Woohoo!, they found him. He didn't even go far, the <Mod Snip>. Now let's hope LE will find out what really happened to Erica.

Yay.......channel 10 philly news (NBC10) will talk about Kyle's priors in 30 minutes 5:30 a.m.

also her sis said she found things in Erica's place she didn't know her sis was into?

Okay, so HE was driving the red taurus. It is confusing how they issued a missing poster with her picture and a picture of the red taurus on the same flyer. It gave the impression that they believed she was driving it, or at least tied to it in some way. Apparently last Wednesday, he simply jumped in it and took off after being questioned by police.

So at this point, we have to go all the way back to the night they went out dining and drinking, which led eventually to her family finding the house in complete disarray soon afterwards.

The family said when they went into the house Wednesday night, they found her coat, her pocketbook and car keys.

"We did see rubber gloves inside the sink, the shower curtain was torn down, there was no sheets on the bed, the house was torn up. The girl doesn't live like that," Kellam said.

Also missing is Erica's cranberry-colored red Ford Taurus with primer paint on the passenger-side door and fender. It was parked outside of her house on Wednesday night, her family said, until police showed up to investigate.

"The car was right out front. I told the officer, I said 'I have a bad feeling. Every time I go by this car I have a bad feeling she is in the trunk and can you check it?" said Kellam. She indicated police told her they were waiting for a search warrant.

http://abc11.com/news/new-jersey-mom-still-missing-husband-being-sought/469117/

"The shower curtain is missing, the sheets from the bed are missing," said another cousin.

Read more: http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...ce-Chase-Sources-288343911.html#ixzz3OhEp1lEr
Follow us: @nbcphiladelphia on Twitter | nbcphiladelphia on Facebook

Did he just jump in the taurus and take off while the cops were standing there ? Why wasn't it reported that way ? This story is very confusing.......at least the details are confusing.

I suppose the rubber gloves, the missing shower curtain and the missing bed sheets must tell the real story.

I just saw this story on the news. Lock him up and throw away the key.

Yay.......channel 10 philly news (NBC10) will talk about Kyle's priors in 30 minutes 5:30 a.m.

also her sis said she found things in Erica's place she didn't know her sis was into?

Hoping their site will post a video (or they will replay it throughout the morning news cycle) - so we can access it on their site somehow.

ETA: Watch Now: NBC10 News Live | NBC 10 Philadelphia
http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/PHI-NEW-Watch-Now-NBC10-News-Live-269223181.html

It's coming up on 0615a Eastern (0315a in Csli) & I have insomnia - I'll try to watch until I fall asleep (kids have tone up in a few hours)

#JusticeForErica!

update from LE in a few hours.....hmmm

Some people thought it looked like she was crying... her facial expression does look a little bit off.

Dénouement;11387833 said:
Do you know where the update will be?

She doesn't look very happy in this photo imo.
469030_630x354.jpg

http://6abc.com/news/husband-of-missing-mt-laurel-woman-taken-into-custody/472529/

The story has been updated:

(snip)

Authorities now say he is no longer being held at the police station. They have not released word on if he has been charged and would not elaborate on his location.

However, Action News has learned that there is a Kyle J. Crosby being held in the Burlington County Detention Center on a $1 million bail and a $200,000 bail.

:(

This is :notgood::

Why 2 different bails?

I had the same thought. Perhaps he committed separate crimes on either separate dates or in two different locations (counties)?

I'm just thinking out loud here. The bail amounts are significant, but he has a previous criminal record with prison time, so I'm fairly certain that played into the decision the DA made regarding bail amounts. Part of me wishes that he qualified for NO bail, but that in and of itself would signal an even more heinous crime(s) and lesser likelihood of Erica ever coming home to care for her daughters.

This case saddens me, as a mother of two girls, as a DV survivor who barely escaped with her own life, and as a human being. Granted, we don't know all of the facts yet, but from what I've read on SM accounts, the writing may have been on the wall.

Erica was in a highly vulnerable and dangerous time for any woman in who is in a relationship with an IPV dynamic (during pregnancy and after the birth of a child). Things change, and your partner is no longer the primary focus (sometimes in their view of things, sometimes just because it's the way you find to keep the peace, sometimes because it's the way you've learned to love - a broken way... IME).

When new life comes, you find yourself making new decisions, seeing things from a new perspective, and the status quo of cognitive dissonance is no longer acceptable. People change and grow, but not always together. For some, I've learned, this evolution is not acceptable. There are limited ways out. You have to be very strong to be able to be in control of your exit, especially when there are children involved. Tragic consequences can result otherwise. We see this happen time and again here on WS. I witnessed it more times than I can count as I completed my externship hours at a local DV shelter.

It isn't easy for everyone to understand, but many WSers do. I am thankful for this victim-friendly forum, because it spreads awareness on a global scale. If it touches just one person, then we've made a difference.

I will continue to pray, for Erica, her little girls, her family, and for Victims of IPV everywhere. Maybe one day, this will stop.

My apologies for the long post. This one really, REALLY hurts! :twocents:

:tears:

:candle:

ETA: I just saw the update. It is fitting that the media is addressing Erica by her maiden name. I am angry that he took her from her eldest daughter (she was all she had! :moo: and their BabyGirl - what a monster!). I agree, we knew from jump that this would be the end result, but it doesn't make it hurt any less. What a COWARD.

I hope NJ is a death penalty state and he is charged with M1. :moo: :cow:

Rest In Peace Erica L. Crippen! You will be missed!

:rose:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member