GUILTY NJ - Erica Crippen Crosby, 26, Mount Laurel, 30 Dec 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JMO.. I really don't believe he was just taking Percocet (oxycodone). Most long term oxycodone abusers (that i've come in contact with..) tend to grab whatever they can afford at the time and typically they'll escalate to heroin or meth since they are both cheaper alternatives to prescription pills.

I do know that abusing prescriptions pills like oxycodone/percocets/roxicet/vicodin etc can cause intense mood swings.

They should have checked the trunk before they allowed him to vanish for 5 days. The family asked but le said they needed a warrant. I dont see how finding a dead body or pools of blood in the trunk would be deemed inadmissible. Now I Can understand if they found drugs while searching the trunk for his wife; but to need a warrant to see if the wife is dead in the trunk is crazy.

They should have checked the trunk before they allowed him to vanish for 5 days. The family asked but le said they needed a warrant. I dont see how finding a dead body or pools of blood in the trunk would be deemed inadmissible. Now I Can understand if they found drugs while searching the trunk for his wife; but to need a warrant to see if the wife is dead in the trunk is crazy.

If they were waiting for a warrant they should have kept an undercover cop car on him and the car until they received one.. JMO

^^^ agreed. They should have been doing that and tapping his cell phone.

wow.....I would have guessed some kind of "upper" addiction like meth from the looks of the guys face.....moo.

I was tempted for a second to go to the court house today to shout obscenities at him, but.....

I completely agree with you. He looks like a heroin or meth addict to me.

So now the search is on for Erica's body. Police say it could be anywhere between here and Baltimore. "He was gone for five days and we've verified by various surveillance and other means that he was as far away as Baltimore, Maryland and places in Delaware."

Erica's family says they are willing to forgive Crosby. They just want him to lead police to her body so they can bring her home.

Law enforcement sources say he is not cooperating.

http://6abc.com/news/husband-charged-in-murder-of-missing-mt-laurel-woman/472529/

I wonder what he was doing in Baltimore and Delaware... I also wonder what surveillance he was caught on

Maybe he has family in those parts or from the drug stuff...

http://www.burlingtoncountytimes.co...cle_b772b6cd-c26c-5201-8d81-56369314ccb4.html

"Before a desperate, drug-fueled run from the law took him through three states and landed him in jail for allegedly killing his wife, Kyle J. Crosby’s life was already unraveling. A portrait of a painkiller addiction spiraled out of control, following a string of drug and burglary arrests, emerged Monday during Crosby’s first appearance at the Burlington County Courthouse, where the relatives of Crosby’s missing wife, Erica Crippen, sobbed openly in the Mount Holly courtroom."

"Confirming what relatives publicly have said in the wake of Crippen’s disappearance, Ronca said Crosby admitted to police that he had a Percocet “habit.”

And in the video, her aunt said that HE was the one on Erica's FB accepting all those friend requests! i KNEW something was off! He was the one that posted stuff on her profile...

Kyle Crosby charged with wife's murder after 'items found in his trunk' | Daily Mail Online

(snip)

Ms Crippen's cousin, BK (redacted), told CBS that she had not heard from her cousin since December 30 and that when family members went to check on her at home, they found broken glass and no shower curtain or rod in the bathroom.
db28c09b8607419c3c0a4aea56abf21c.jpg

More@Link
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...harged-missing-wife-s-murder-items-trunk.html

:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe he has family in those parts or from the drug stuff...

http://www.burlingtoncountytimes.co...cle_b772b6cd-c26c-5201-8d81-56369314ccb4.html

"Before a desperate, drug-fueled run from the law took him through three states and landed him in jail for allegedly killing his wife, Kyle J. Crosby’s life was already unraveling. A portrait of a painkiller addiction spiraled out of control, following a string of drug and burglary arrests, emerged Monday during Crosby’s first appearance at the Burlington County Courthouse, where the relatives of Crosby’s missing wife, Erica Crippen, sobbed openly in the Mount Holly courtroom."

"Confirming what relatives publicly have said in the wake of Crippen’s disappearance, Ronca said Crosby admitted to police that he had a Percocet “habit.”

And in the video, her aunt said that HE was the one on Erica's FB accepting all those friend requests! i KNEW something was off! He was the one that posted stuff on her profile...

Apologies in advance, but the embedded video just set off a flood of emotion in me :tears:
------

The interview with DC (Erica's aunt) is a must watch. The family knew from the very beginning what the deal was! The reassurances they received from LE were hollow at best. FCOL the father of the eldest daughter followed KC in Erica's car, after KC lied to officers saying he didn't have the key, Erica did!

Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot!

I also owe him an apology. Erica wasn't all their daughter had. It appears he was/is involved in her life, and I am thankful she has him as part of her support system.
But I digress.....

How in the Sam H3LL did LE allow this to happen? Why did they not put KC under 24 hour surveillance IMMEDIATELY until a Judge signed the warrant for the car - the VICTIM'S car?

It will take a LOT to convince me that Erica wasn't already in the trunk. :sick: Her family should not have had to fight this hard for THIS long - and still have NO answers. :no:

I am ordinarily pro-LE; however, in this case, it appears to me that this investigation may have been mishandled. IMO, the best avenue will be for investigators to pursue Erica's whereabouts with maximum effort, and do all they can for this family. They cannot erase the past, but they can approach the remainder of this search & recovery - and the building of this case for adjudication - with due diligence at minimum, and the utmost professionalism. :moo:

The local community is watching. Perhaps they are aware that eyes are on them from afar. It remains to be seen if outside agencies may become involved. That may depend on how long this perp plans on playing this game.

IMO, it is a game to him. His silence is the only leverage he has. Once he gives up the location of Erica's (precious) remains, he must accept the fact that he is worthless. Granted, I expect a NG plea, or even the audacity of a NGRI or some other form of a MH defense, based off of his substance abuse history. I've been a WSer far too long not to expect such selfish acts from someone like this.

He does not consider the pain his actions cause others around him, or how his choices will harm the people (especially his children) in the future. Once he is assigned/retains counsel, his rights will be at the forefront, and nothing else matters. IME, that'll be just the way the perp likes it.

The victim's (and their families') rights are next to non-existent. They certainly aren't constitutionally guaranteed. This process is in its infancy, just as the Crosby's relationship was. How it will end up, sadly, is once again in KC's hands.

If that isn't a terrifying thought, I don't know what is.

I hope with every fiber in my being that as he is suffering through detox and withdrawals in the County, no longer able to numb any of this away. I want the stark, ugly reality of what HE has done to envelope him so completely that he won't be able to function or breathe. I hope Erica haunts his dreams, and her voice and face fill his waking moments. I wish him an attack of conscience of exponential magnitude, as he realizes he extinguished the heartbeat and breath of the woman who bore his only daughter, and gave life to the big sister of his BabyGirl.

Erica DESERVES to be laid to res, with dignity and honor. It is the decent, proper, humane thing to do. His daughters don't deserve to cry, in agony, wondering, "Where is my Mommy?" They don't deserve to be tortured by nightmares, knowing they lived with the monster who hurt her, but won't tell them where she is!

The willful torture he is inflicting upon them, and Erica's family, is one of the cruelest (and most selfish) examples of (sub)human behavior I've ever seen here.

Maybe my "wish" won't even be a blip on his radar, but I have to hold onto hope. Because the fact of the matter is, if he holds out in silence, he is scarier than we ever imagined (and may have had the potential to do more harm than he already has).

:praying: that Erica comes home...

:please;

:candle:

It's crazy how the LE dropped the ball with this case. They could have made an arrest much earlier after the discovery of the house like that and how shady he was acting. What happened to the other car they had??

It's crazy how the LE dropped the ball with this case. They could have made an arrest much earlier after the discovery of the house like that and how shady he was acting. What happened to the other car they had??

Excellent question. Why didn't they obtain warrants for both vehicles?

Do we know which car was taken to the restaurant?

When was the last independent sighting? The Facebook activity is suspect & off the table IMVHO.

I am afraid folks at the restaurant - or the eldest daughter - may be the last to see Erica.

The timeline has me :confused:

But I'm admitting I'm sleep deprived and worried

:scared:

For the FB activity, I knew something was off because friends requests were being accepted every day every 5 or 6 hours. I kept track and they stopped on Jan 12th. He is an idiot tbh... why even go on the FB to begin with after she was reported missing?! And apparently he was accepting friend requests on his profile too which I noticed as well.

For the FB activity, I knew something was off because friends requests were being accepted every day every 5 or 6 hours. I kept track and they stopped on Jan 12th. He is an idiot tbh... why even go on the FB to begin with after she was reported missing?! And apparently he was accepting friend requests on his profile too which I noticed as well.

Yep. I noticed that too. SMH. He's an idiot. I'm just happy he was caught. Hopefully, Erica will be found soon for her family's sake.

:( I'm very sad this was the outcome. I totally agree with everything you're saying. Despite her family's opinions about him, she still married him because she loved him. It's hard when you're in a DV situation. They knew each other for a long time apparently and you think you really know someone, but you don't. The people that say they'll change or clean up their ways, rarely dont. I'm also a victim of DV and I'm proud that I got out when I could... for others they don't realize they're in a situation to begin with. I hope he goes to jail without parole or they seek death penalty. The LE shouldn't have let him go the first time.

A very sad case. while I agree with a lot of what being said. its pretty much open and shut case. He killed her because she was leaving him or something along those line. I don't think she loved him at all, I think he was very aggressive and abusive in his tones maybe even physically I cant tell all this just by looking at his face structures also his eye. She just went along like most women do im not being sexist or feminist when I say that. Its just a sad true thing a lot women just go along with the flow,when they have a aggressive spouse an a certain tone or motion sways inn in his favors .

I think the kids are in the area they caught him maybe were near by, I think he is trying to get enough money to move to another state area. He played the roll of happy family with his picture. In my mind he had it all planned out. They 2 set of keys.which is common for married couple with the house keys and cars.

In my mind he doesn't look to smart, he is not criminal savy, But he is indeed a criminal and moocher of other people. I don't know why the judge gave him bail with a criminal record so violent and also a pending missing person maybe even murder. which I do think he did perform. This is why the law need to change. NO bail, no bond, in missing person cases.

I came across this case recently so those of you who have been on this thread and following this story need to help me out a little here are some of my questions and thoughts after reading a few articles and this thread.

- Who has the children right now? (I know that the oldest is with her father, Where is the little baby?)

- Why are Police assuming Erica's dead if her body hasn't been discovered? Did KC tell them that she's dead? If so, why did they not get where her body is located out of him?

- He didn't send the oldest child to school after mom went missing, Could it be maybe she saw or knows something he didn't want getting out? I'm usually against involving kids but has the little girl been questioned?

- If he did kill her, the kids must've been with him at some point when he got rid of the body because who did he leave them with otherwise while he got rid of the body?

- Apparently it is suspected he did something to her that involved a bathroom shower curtain and rod and the bedroom cause the sheets were missing or maybe after he killed her he wrapped her body in these things?

- I am confused about why the police didn't arrest KC upon the first time they interviewed him? Did they lack evidence enough to arrest him right then and there?

- I read somewhere he traveled after she went missing to Delaware & Maryland so her body now may not be in NJ

- They had two different cars so why did Police only search the one car?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob84999381
Back