NJ NJ - Howell, UncMale 40-50, UP52540, Hoodie, Memorial Band, Sz8 Nike, Dental Bridge, Sept'18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've been digging through Namus. One of the posters made a good point about many people travelling to Incline skate park, that it was popular and not much around in the area that was similar to what they offered, so many would travel there from other states even. They also mentioned that the memorial bracelets were in a bowl for anyone to take. Digging through the time frame of when Kyle guidice passed and when Incline skate park closed, it gave us a timeframe of 2009-2017. I've found this missing person that could fit our
UID. Missing Person Case
Seems he was a skateboarder and in WA.

Last edited:
I've been digging through Namus. One of the posters made a good point about many people travelling to Incline skate park, that it was popular and not much around in the area that was similar to what they offered, so many would travel there from other states even. They also mentioned that the memorial bracelets were in a bowl for anyone to take. Digging through the time frame of when Kyle guidice passed and when Incline skate park closed, it gave us a timeframe of 2009-2017. I've found this missing person that could fit our
UID. Missing Person Case
Seems he was a skateboarder and in WA.
Brison was also wearing Nike running shoes, posted your suggestion on his thread..
WA - WA - Brison Miller, 18, Tacoma, 11 April 2015

Brison was also wearing Nike running shoes, posted your suggestion on his thread..
WA - WA - Brison Miller, 18, Tacoma, 11 April 2015
Yes, it was one of the criteria I used for the search. His age, height, and time frame seemed to make him a possible candidate, although distance of travel could be an issue, but you never know if he knew someone in this area.

I know he disappeared the year before, but he looks like a skater, he's the right height/weight profile and some of his teeth were not his own.
5052DMNJ - Aaron John Watkins
Interesting.
5052DMNJ.jpg
5052DMNJ1.jpg
5052DMNJ2.jpg

Aaron was supposedly driving someone else's vehicle and the vehicle was found on the Driscoll Bridge.

I know he disappeared the year before, but he looks like a skater, he's the right height/weight profile and some of his teeth were not his own.

More about Aaron’s teeth:
“Aaron supposedly had 2-4 top teeth that were not his own according to an ex - girlfriend of his. She was not sure how many but said it was the top front ones.”

“Aaron supposedly had either 2 to 4 top teeth that were not his own according to an ex - girlfriend of his. She was not sure how many but said it was the top front ones. Not sure if a partial or implants. Obtaining dentals through Law enforcement from the adoptive father has been unsuccessful.”
Missing Person Case

From LE’s FB page:
“There was a dental bridge in the upper 4 teeth of the decedent.”
Monmouth County Prosecutor's Office

There is a thread for Aaron here on WS:
NJ - NJ - Aaron John Watkins, 18, Plainfield, 11 Nov 2007

There are several posts by Aaron’s birth mom (cme31887); it appears she last posted a little over a year ago.

Should we let her know about our UID?

Good find! I think this is worth sending in. He might have run away and lived on the street for a while. The missing upper teeth is a compelling possible match. JMO.

I'll send in Aaron Watkins later today!

I don't think we should notify his mom just yet - I wouldn't want to give false hope or start an unfounded grieving process. From her posts it doesn't sound like she could necessarily help ID his clothing. Fingers crossed it's him so she can have some answers.

I don't think we should notify his mom just yet - I wouldn't want to give false hope or start an unfounded grieving process. From her posts it doesn't sound like she could necessarily help ID his clothing. Fingers crossed it's him so she can have some answers.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on whether to notify his mom, UnlicensedPI. Agreed.

Thank you for sending him in as a suggested match. And I agree that it is better not to contact the family. We should let LE contact them if they think they need to. JMO.

If this was Aaron, he would have had to have been living for several years without being found or contacting his family, since he went missing in 2007. Which is very possible, but you'd think someone down here would have known him.

If this was Aaron, he would have had to have been living for several years without being found or contacting his family, since he went missing in 2007. Which is very possible, but you'd think someone down here would have known him.

But they may not have known he was missing or had no reason to notify anyone - after all, Aaron was an adult. I think this is a really strong match - you guys are always an inspiration to follow on the UID threads. Hoping for good news...

@UnlicensedPI
You may want to contact the
Monmouth County Prosecutor's Office
directly as well as NamUs.

I contacted them once early on via FB Messenger to suggest to them it might be helpful if they would post pictures of the shoes the UID was wearing or at least a description. They messaged back within minutes and were very appreciative.

If you don’t feel comfortable reaching out to them, I would be happy to do that.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beanut
Back