NJ NJ - Quinton Twp, Jericho Rd, WhtMale 16-22, UP1526, matches -Tolz Realty in Cape May, Jun'79

Ok I just read through the entire thread and it seems like his clothes have changed during the thread. Like possibly more items were added... I am going to make a list of the clothing again and post it.

Now a word on his jewelry says he had a Horn on a necklace. That leads me to believe it is the Italian good luck horn. Our UID could possibly be Italian?

Quite likely, though the horn for good luck was mildly popular all over in the seventies. And him being Italian isn't a bad guess for that part of the country anyway.

Circumstances of Disappearance
Kevin advised family that he was being discharged from McGuire Air Force Base in New Jersey and would be returning home. His belongings were sent to family; however, he never made it home.

Thumbnail

MISSING
Missing Person / NamUs #MP34012Kevin Alvin Jude Carroll, Male, White / Caucasian
Date of Last ContactDecember 21, 1978
Missing FromTrenton, New Jersey
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Quite likely, though the horn for good luck was mildly popular all over in the seventies. And him being Italian isn't a bad guess for that part of the country anyway.

Now this Horn thing along with the R on the jacket makes me wonder about that guy Robert Pedicini from Lawng Island? There is not much info on him though.

I think this guy might be too far back and probably too far away. My bets are on Robert from Lawng Island and The Cook from Atlantic City so far.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Thumbnail

MISSING
Missing Person / NamUs #MP42893Ronald Raymond Leone, Male, White / Caucasian
Date of Last ContactOctober 3, 1977
Missing FromJohnston, Rhode Island

IDK, Madamx, Ronald went missing with a teen named Rudy Baronet, and neither have been found.
In 1982, Parrillo was sentenced to two consecutive life terms for the murders of Ronald R. Leone, 28, of Johnston, and Rudy Baronet, 17, of Cranston, whose bodies were never found. After the state Supreme Court reversed the convictions and ordered a new trial, Parrillo pleaded guilty to second-degree murder in 1986 and was sentenced to 20 years in prison. He was paroled in 1994, according to records from the state Department of Corrections.
I didn't look for any more details about the murders, like Parrillo's connection to the other two, but it's interesting he was convicted in a "no body" case.
Convicted murderer back behind bars in beating of doctor, husband

IDK, Madamx, Ronald went missing with a teen named Rudy Baronet, and neither have been found.

I didn't look for any more details about the murders, like Parrillo's connection to the other two, but it's interesting he was convicted in a "no body" case.
Convicted murderer back behind bars in beating of doctor, husband

oh wow I never heard of this! Thanks for posting this alleykins. Yeah definitely not Ronald...

I have not been able to find anymore info on Robert Lewis Pendicini..

oh wow I never heard of this! Thanks for posting this alleykins. Yeah definitely not Ronald...

It's interesting what other stuff you find while researching these cases.
Did you find this article about Robert?
Robert Pedicini - Newspapers.com

See what I mean about finding other interesting stuff? Right next to Robert's article is one about an unidentified female pulled from the water. Now I'm wondering if she's ever been ID'd.

Last edited:
It's interesting what other stuff you find while researching these cases.
Did you find this article about Robert?
Robert Pedicini - Newspapers.com

See what I mean about finding other interesting stuff? Right next to Robert's article is one about an unidentified female pulled from the water. Now I'm wondering if she's ever been ID'd.

omg no! I did not. Great find!!.. Oh you rock!. no I don’t have a subscription to newspapers.com...

Oh I just read his story.. omg .. ok never mind he is missing and so is a yellow plane.. yeah I guess this UID is not him!! Great find thank you.

Now I wonder if the woman was identified????. Omg i also am always bumping into other cases when I look for info on a different case .. it’s crazy.

Last edited:
omg no! I did not. Great find!!.. Oh you rock!. no I don’t have a subscription to newspapers.com...

Oh I just read his story.. omg .. ok never mind he is missing and so is a yellow plane.. yeah I guess this UID is not him!! Great find thank you.

Now I wonder if the woman was identified????. Omg i also am always bumping into other cases when I look for info on a different case .. it’s crazy.

Exactly! I'm wondering now, too.
I don't have a subscription to newspapers.com, either. Someone had pinned that article & it came up in a google search. It would be interesting to know if they ever found him and/or the plane, I didn't dig into it further, looking for a follow up.

Why definitely not? It's only like 3 hours from Rhode Island to Belleville.

Exactly! I'm wondering now, too.
I don't have a subscription to newspapers.com, either. Someone had pinned that article & it came up in a google search. It would be interesting to know if they ever found him and/or the plane, I didn't dig into it further, looking for a follow up.

If you sign up without subscription, you can use some free features. I sign in using my ancestry.com account (I don't have a subscription there either, just the free account).

Hi, I had a quick question. Where are we getting Belleville from? The namus listing just says a shallow grave by a dirt road off of Jericho road. I know that road and use it to travel to Bridgeton NJ regularly. I've never seen a section listed as Belleville and when I search Google maps Belleville NJ is in North NJ just outside of NYC.

Maybe I'm just confused, not saying any info on this thread is incorrect, I'm just looking for clarity.

Thank you!

I found a potential match for the John Doe who isn't in NamUS or the other missing persons websites but I couldn't find any record of him existing after his disappearance. He went missing in March 1978 after reportedly visiting a nightclub in Neptune, NJ (about a 90-minute drive from Quinton Township). He was 18 at the time of his disappearance and was 5'6" tall, around 120 lbs, with light brown hair (his eye color is unknown). There isn't a very detailed description of the clothing he was wearing at the time, but he was supposedly wearing a blue sweater and black pants (UID was found with a blue sweater and black pants).

Unfortunately there is only one photo of him available which I was able to find and it's of very poor quality, even after I adjusted the brightness & contrast. The jacket he is wearing in the photo actually looks a lot like the one the UID is depicted as wearing in the reconstruction.
Screen Shot 2023-04-29 at 3.29.28 PM.jpg5UMNJ.jpeg

I found a potential match for the John Doe who isn't in NamUS or the other missing persons websites but I couldn't find any record of him existing after his disappearance. He went missing in March 1978 after reportedly visiting a nightclub in Neptune, NJ (about a 90-minute drive from Quinton Township). He was 18 at the time of his disappearance and was 5'6" tall, around 120 lbs, with light brown hair (his eye color is unknown). There isn't a very detailed description of the clothing he was wearing at the time, but he was supposedly wearing a blue sweater and black pants (UID was found with a blue sweater and black pants).

Unfortunately there is only one photo of him available which I was able to find and it's of very poor quality, even after I adjusted the brightness & contrast. The jacket he is wearing in the photo actually looks a lot like the one the UID is depicted as wearing in the reconstruction.
View attachment 418119View attachment 418120
If you PM me his info I may be able to find a better pic/more about him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gwg3232
Back