NJ NJ - Quinton Twp, Jericho Rd, WhtMale 16-22, UP1526, matches -Tolz Realty in Cape May, Jun'79

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Francisco Pimentel? His destination is an hour and a half away from where the body was found. Although the weight is slightly off and Francisco's circumstances don't make it seem like he just hung around for two years.
Could be a possibility. I was looking at this photo though, and it’s hard to tell, but his teeth look crooked. Or something is going on with them I think. I don’t see that with the UID. But again, it’s hard to tell. The other features match up pretty well.

3B9876CD-A86F-45BD-8A6C-B08591522BBF.png 49E45C6A-577A-400E-BBE8-FD0CC324CB40.jpeg

ETA: link

Could be a possibility. I was looking at this photo though, and it’s hard to tell, but his teeth look crooked. Or something is going on with them I think. I don’t see that with the UID. But again, it’s hard to tell. The other features match up pretty well.

View attachment 295346 View attachment 295347

ETA: link
They have the same shirt and almost same hair too.

I thought of this guy. His first name starts with the letter R and he is from Long Island.
Thumbnail

MISSING
Missing Person / NamUs #MP22066
Robert Lewis Pedicini,
Male, White / Caucasian

Date of Last Contact
November 16, 1978

Missing From
Amityville, New York

Missing Age19 Years
Current Age61 Years

First Name Robert
Middle Name Lewis
Last Name Pedicini
Nickname/Alias Bob

Sex Male
Height 5’11" (71 Inches)
Weight 190 lbs
Race / EthnicityWhite / Caucasian

Circumstances
Date of Last ContactNovember 16, 1978
NamUs Case CreatedOctober 1, 2013

Last Known Location Map
LocationAmityville, New York
CountySuffolk County

Circumstances of Disappearance--

Physical Description
Hair ColorBrown
Head Hair DescriptionShort
Body Hair Description--
Facial Hair Description--
Left Eye ColorBrown
Right Eye ColorBrown
Eye Description--

Distinctive Physical Features
Item
Description
Scar/mark
Large scar 5" ankle

Other distinctive physical characteristic
slight limp

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Last edited:
I know this Douglas Rubin was thought to be this UID.. I am assuming he was ruled out. But anyway I was trying to post on his thread but I can’t. Does anyone know why?
NY - Douglas Rubin (20) - Nassau County NY, 1979

That's not a discussion thread. It's the area where cases are posted for information only. I don't think he has a discussion thread, but you could start one if you want to talk about him.

That's not a discussion thread. It's the area where cases are posted for information only. I don't think he has a discussion thread, but you could start one if you want to talk about him.

oh I did not know that. I guess I will give him a thread.

This guy went missing from Atlantic City in February .. Atlantic City is not far from Cape May. The guy Stuart was a cook and cooks usually wear white. This UID was found with white painters pants. Just a thought. Wish there was more info on the Stuart guy.

Thumbnail

MISSING
Missing Person / NamUs #MP50291 Stuart Carlson,
Male, White / Caucasian
Date of Last Contact
February 24, 1979
Missing FromAtlantic City, New
Jersey
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Attachments

• 696E7349-5A1C-4C45-AB3F-20E41247AEBC.png
    696E7349-5A1C-4C45-AB3F-20E41247AEBC.png
    359.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

I was thinking about Douglas too being a possible match. In Douglas's Charley Project profile - it states he wears a size 13 shoe. Too bad we don't know the size of the shoe found on the UID. Douglas Rubin – The Charley Project

Also, the UID had a pack of cigarettes on him. Here is a detailed description Necklace: Yellow metal 17 inch spiral twist chain; a gray metal 14 1/2 inch chain with decorative gray metal horn ornament. Pack of Marlboro cigarettes. On one side of the pack the words "Meth" and "Weed" are written along with some art work. On the other side of the pack, the words "Joints" and "Pot". Also a book of matches. The matchbook cover advertises Tolz Realty Co. in gold.

Ok I just read through the entire thread and it seems like his clothes have changed during the thread. Like possibly more items were added... I am going to make a list of the clothing again and post it.

Now a word on his jewelry says he had a Horn on a necklace. That leads me to believe it is the Italian good luck horn. Our UID could possibly be Italian?

CLOTHING/ACCESSORIES

PANTS
White Madewell painter's pants;

heavy-knit Michelangelo sweater w/ dark blue or black sleeves and white body;

'Cotton Poppy' Indian-style shirt;

T-shirt;

JACKET
dark blue Lee jacket w/ gold metal "R" on right, and a gold-colored cross on the left breast pocket,

SNEAKERS
size S; black Pro Ked sneakers.

JEWELRY
Yellow metal spiral twist chain,

grey metal chain w/ decorative horn ornament.

CIGARETTES
Pack of Marlboro cigarettes w/ the words Meth, Weed, Joint and Pot written on the box.

Matchbook w/ "Tolz Realty Co." written in gold lettering.

————////////———-

The victim was wearing a plaid Cotton-Poppy shirt that was made in India,

a heavy black and white pull-over Michaelangelo sweater,

JACKET
dark blue wool waist-length Lee jacket (Small) with a gold plated initial "R" on the right pocket flap and a small gold plated Cross on the left pocket flap,

PANTS
white painter pants,

SNEAKERS
and black Pro-Ked sneakers (Size 8).

Marlboro brand cigarettes. On one side of the pack the words "Meth" and "Weed" are written along with some art work. On the other side of the pack, the words "Joints" and "Pot"

————///////———

Clothing:

PANTS

White 'Madewell' painter pants,

Plaid, dark blue or black yoke and sleeves and white body with large buttons; "Cotton Poppy: Indian style print shirt, T-shirt (size 34/36S),

Heavy black and white "Michaelangelo": knit V-neck sweater,

JACKET
Dark blue wool "Lee": jacket, waist-length, size small. The left pocket flap had a small gold-plated cross; the right pocket flap had a gold-plated initial "R",

SNEAKERS
Black "Pro-Ked" tennis shoes, size 8.

JEWELRY
The victim had a yellow metal necklace with a 17 inch spiral twist chain;

a gray metal 14 1/2 inch chain with decorative gray metal horn ornament.

Pack of Marlboro cigarettes. On one side of the pack the words "Meth" and "Weed" are written along with some art work. On the other side of the pack, the words "Joints" and "Pot".

Also a book of matches. The matchbook cover advertises Tolz Realty Co. in gold.

———///////////———-

Clothing:

PANTS

White 'Madewell' painters pants (without bib);

brief underwear;

JACKET
'Lee' dark blue jacket (size S) adorned with a 1" gold colored metal letter 'R' on the right and a quarter inch gold colored cross on left jacket breast pockets.

'Michaelangelo' heavy knit V-neck sweater, dark blue or black yoke and sleeves and white body with large buttons; 'Cotton Poppy' Indian style print shirt;

T-shirt (size 34/36S),

SNEAKERS
Black 'Pro Ked' sneakers

JEWELRY
Necklace: Yellow metal 17 inch spiral twist chain;
a gray metal 14 1/2 inch chain with decorative gray metal horn ornament.

Pack of Marlboro cigarettes. On one side of the pack the words "Meth" and "Weed" are written along with some art work. On the other side of the pack, the words "Joints" and "Pot".

Also a book of matches. The matchbook cover advertises Tolz Realty Co. in gold.

Last edited:
The matchbook was from real estate which had 3 locations in NJ and one in PA

The location in Cape May is not far from a US CoastGuard Training Center

these are the other locations
VILLAS NJ
WILDWOOD NJ
MILLVILLE NJ
LAURAL LAKE NJ

The one in PA
BALA CYNWYD PA

Attachments

• 8E0914E1-6F54-4A95-A5BD-9196E4BED7F0.png