Deceased/Not Found NJ - Sarah Stern, 19, Neptune City, 2 Dec 2016 *Arrests* #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How very sad. And again, yet another reminder that sometimes the police are on top of things and these cases aren't forgotten after all.

So very sorry Sarah. May your light continue to shine for years to come. Heartfelt condolences to her family and friends.

:rose:

I wonder what led to the arrests. Did someone talk? Evidence come back? I haven't read every story yet.

ETA: nevermind! I just read what Turanna posted about the crime stoppers tip. It's nice to hear about people coming forward and doing the right thing.

I bet LE had the neighbors video as well. The tip was likely more corroboration. They were probably hoping her body would be found.

So sad.

My heart breaks for her Dad.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Oh no. I was just recommended the new Julien Solomita video on youtube and when I read the title my stomach dropped. I feel sick.

RIP Sarah. I'm so sorry. I'll be lighting a candle tonight.

My thoughts and prayers are with Sarah's family and friends. I can't imagine the hell they are continuing to live, I pray for swift and harsh justice. As the family attorney stated, this is the worst thing that could happen to a parent. The betrayal from those who should have been friends is incomprehensible to me.

I'm also in Jersey but Atlantic county. I know there's a few of us Jersey folks on here. When and if this goes to trial, I'd be interested in attending if possible. ( I know that could possibly be years from now)

I'm in Jersey too. I'd love to attend the trial also.

I am so heartbroken that "friends" did this to her.
RIP Sarah

Oh no. I was just recommended the new Julien Solomita video on youtube and when I read the title my stomach dropped. I feel sick.

RIP Sarah. I'm so sorry. I'll be lighting a candle tonight.

That's how I found out, too, though I've been following it closely on here too.. Many of us were afraid it was going to end this way but I know we all wanted to be wrong. RIP Sarah, the dink fam will miss you...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

97b8dc605b7bd2e3702c537c3b83e088.jpg

Julien included this photo of Sarah in today's video. It was a beautiful tribute, very nice words...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm so very sad about this outcome. Such a lovely girl with her whole life ahead of her. In my heart, I've felt it would be something like this. I know she's with her mother now. My deepest condolences to her family.

I'm in Jersey too. I'd love to attend the trial also.

I am so heartbroken that "friends" did this to her.
RIP Sarah

This is such a tragic ending. Wondering why she withdrew the money to begin with... so very sad.

This is such a tragic ending. Wondering why she withdrew the money to begin with... so very sad.
I wonder if LM made her withdraw the money rather than he came upon her after she had withdrawn the money for her own reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hobo1977