Deceased/Not Found NJ - Sarah Stern, 19, Neptune City, 2 Dec 2016 *Arrests* #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The last pinged info is still on the site and I can't find this comment - I'm wondering if it was confirmed.

Where are you, Sarah?
It's in a reply by the page admin to a comment on a post originally made Dec 11. I assume it's her dad that is administering that page, but I don't know that, but I take the posts by the page admin as credible.

(Just started using this site and I'm still not sure on how everything works, so please bear with me for a bit and hopefully I'll learn, haha)
In response to who runs the page on facebook--the simple answer is that there's more than one person. Her father is on it and a sister/cousin is on it. That much I am 100% certain of. But it is not run by a single family member. Hope this helps

It's in a reply by the page admin to a comment on a post originally made Dec 11. I assume it's her dad that is administering that page, but I don't know that, but I take the posts by the page admin as credible.

Found it - thank you so much for pointing me in the right direction. I wonder why the other search page still has that info. (Is the Search for Sarah page run by a friend?).

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=673238589511261&id=673236676178119

I really hope she is okay.

There was a News12 interview in which I believe it was Mr. Stern himself that was speaking to the news person, the day of the search (on the phone app, not sure if it played on tv) in which he referenced a vague account of the last time the phone was working or off. He said something along the lines of... around 4pm Friday, we don't know if she lost her phone... I can't quote that directly, but I think that's where some of the confusion is here in regard to the FB post. I haven't heard any updates that there were any pings after the car had been located. Maybe there had been pings afterwards and that's why the FB author said the 4pm info was wrong.

Thank you...I did find her now. Not a happy ending. I always wonder exactly whay happens when a car is found like this.

I tend to always think it is someone bumps from behind and is an abduction. Of course it is an odd place to do this when there is plenty of other roadway! Anyway just posting this because Charley Project always has good lists and something to ponder.

https://charleyross.wordpress.com/2015/12/14/make-a-list-monday-cars-found-on-bridges/
Just reading up on this case.
I pray she is found safe!
But you mention a possible bump from behind..... got me to thinking...
Doing this on a bridge would be in the abductor's best interest. The victim unknowingly would get out to see the damage and be snatched. They wouldn't have anywhere to run to on a bridge. They would basically be cornered.
This is sounding like what may have happened in my humble opinion. Would explain why her door was still opened too.
A jumper wouldn't leave their door open. Because they know they aren't coming back and subconsciously would close the door.
She doesn't seem like she was suicidal at all in her recent posts either.
This sounds like an abduction. I surely hope no one has given up looking for her either. We should hope for a happy ending!
I do think it is important to mention a person's mental state in a situation like this.
Especially when people could think she was a jumper. If she had no known issues then that should be stated clearly so people know that it's a slim chance she's in the water and searches can be conducted in other areas.

From an experience of mine back in the early 90's, me and my fiancee now hubby, was out of town shopping. He had a brand new sporty vehicle. During that time there was a rash of bump from behind then car jackings. We were at a red light and was bumped from behind but they hit us harder than I think they meant too. My hubby jumped out of the vehicle before it had stopped rocking and was running towards their car. They had a mask on and was driving a very old throw away car. No license plate either. The driver went in the ditch and barely missed hitting my hubby before running through multiple lights fleeing the scene.
We had to wait 40 minutes for cops to arrive!!!! Disgusting response time. But they did say that this sounded like what had been occurring around the area. To this day I still have neck problems from the wreck. My hubby was BEYOND mad that his vehicle had been hit. I don't think the driver was expecting that reaction either! Literally before my head was snatched back from the impact, my hubby was already out of the car and running.
So these bump attacks have been occurring for a long time. Different reasons of course but the ploy has been used for a while.
Everyone needs to be aware of this too to remain safe.
Praying for her and her family that she is found safe and soon! :please:

(Just started using this site and I'm still not sure on how everything works, so please bear with me for a bit and hopefully I'll learn, haha)
In response to who runs the page on facebook--the simple answer is that there's more than one person. Her father is on it and a sister/cousin is on it. That much I am 100% certain of. But it is not run by a single family member. Hope this helps
Welcome!!!

If she was bumped on the bridge, I think someone would have seen it

If she was bumped on the bridge, I think someone would have seen it
Police said nothing wrong with car. Probably would've been a scuff mark if bumped. Busy bridge so yeah, most likely someone would've noticed.

Any of the posters that knew Sarah still around? (From beginning of thread)

So sorry this poor girl lost her mother to cancer :(

A few questions:

Which side of the bridge was the car parked on?

And did LE go through the papers in the car (insurance card, registration, etc) to find anything possibly suspicious?

Like tidal charts?

I just have a very bad feeling about all this. :(

I can't believe it's been so quiet.. where are you, Sarah? Why isn't there more coverage??

Just came across Sarah's missing poster on FB and came to WS to read about it.

I pray she's found soon. As much as I would like for her to have ran away, it seems so much more likely to be an abduction or suicide

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder what her relationship with her family is like? Sarah is LGBTQ - does her family accept and support her? She came home from Florida before her father, was there drama with her family at Thanksgiving? Was dad due to come home soon and she didn't want to face him? Purely speculation on my part, I haven't heard anything to indicate her family was anything but loving and accepting of her, but that would be the best case scenario I can think of for her disappearance. I'm very worried about her. It's Christmas and she's still missing.

Hope this link works,
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=674613792707074&id=673236676178119

The re praying it was her choice to leave, really does make me wonder.

Poor kid, I hope she's on an adventure, safe!

I fear not though

Interesting comment within the FB post.

"I pray that this was your choice to leave and I want you to know that if it was, I understand why."

Something must have been going on in Sarah's life and this person seems to know what it was.

Interesting comment within the FB post.

"I pray that this was your choice to leave and I want you to know that if it was, I understand why."

Something must have been going on in Sarah's life and this person seems to know what it was.
It could be. It could also be someone like us who just knows of here, knows about the LGBT thing, and empathizes with her

Sent from my hammer_S using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member