Deceased/Not Found NJ - Sarah Stern, 19, Neptune City, 2 Dec 2016 *Arrests* #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, she was physically last seen at 3:45 p.m. - by whom and where?

then...

she was last seen at 11:45 p.m. leaving her home (via the neighbor's surveillance camera).

Her car was found at 2:45 a.m. (I am assuming it could have been there since midnight?)

Where and what was she doing this whole time, and where are you now Sarah??

I think every other case I have followed has had broken cameras! Its infuriating.
I don't read into it, anymore.
Also, broken doesn't always mean "broken". It could be they just wernt in use. Its common then you might think for street cameras to not even be in use.

Sent from my hammer_S using Tapatalk

Who is the Andrea that is running that FB page? If she was last physically seen at 345pm how do they know she was safe at 350pm? That's a ridiculously huge window of time according to her 345pm until 1215am when the car was first seen on bridge? Is grandma in Florida at this point?

I would like to know where grandma was, too and if Sarah was home alone that day or since returning from Florida for Thanksgiving.

About the bridge, I read that there may have been malfunctioning and/or no cameras on the bridge, but that most of the cameras are under the bridge.

Also, broken doesn't always mean "broken". It could be they just wernt in use. Its common then you might think for street cameras to not even be in use.

Sent from my hammer_S using Tapatalk

True. And many homes/businesses have "dummy" cameras installed as a scare tactic.

So is that description of clothes from the 345 physical sighting? Or was she on surveillance cameras somewhere. I'm thinking it was from a camera, otherwise who paid such close attention to her clothing?

Im curious who she last spoke with. What did they talk about? Her attitude and demeanor?

Her dad talks about texting back and forth on Thursday and everything seemed fine. I think I read somewhere else that her phone records show nothing after 4ish on Friday. I'll try & find. ETA - the smaller Find Sarah page indicates her phone last pinged around the last time she was physically seen. I find that unsettling. Wouldn't the phone ping if it were simply on?

http://nj1015.com/volunteers-search...he-jersey-shore/?trackback=fbshare_mobile_top

Complete guess on my part but maybe Andrea is another friend or family member that doesnt have access to the original FB account... tho I suppose she couldve posted her info there. Hmm.. intriguing. I'm not familiar with Facebook because I don't use it but it is interesting why there would be two different Facebooks, one with more info than the other.

I have not read anywhere about the location of the Grandmother. I believe she is quite elderly so I don't know if she would fly or not. If she was home, maybe she was sleeping. Maybe we're not hearing anything about the Grandmother out of sensitivity to the situation. Wherever she was, she must have been and still is heavily heavy with grief and worry. Praying hard for you all Stern Family.

I have not read anywhere about the location of the Grandmother. I believe she is quite elderly so I don't know if she would fly or not. If she was home, maybe she was sleeping. Maybe we're not hearing anything about the Grandmother out of sensitivity to the situation. Wherever she was, she must have been and still is heavily heavy with grief and worry. Praying hard for you all Stern Family.

After police found the grandmother's car on the bridge with the keys and no one around, they went to the address of the registered vehicle and found the house unlocked and no one there.

After police found the grandmother's car on the bridge with the keys and no one around, they went to the address of the registered vehicle and found the house unlocked and no one there.
Oh that's right! Thanks for bringing that up. Perhaps she was with the father in Florida or maybe staying with other relatives. I'm just not sure the Grandmothers location is an extremely relevant part of the case. About the house being unlocked... some people aren't in the habit of always locking doors but my initial feeling to that was that it was left open on purpose, ie to regain entrance into the home without keys.

Photo of the bridge

search2.jpg

Authorities suspended the search for a possible bridge jumper in Belmar
(Neptune Township Office of Emergency Management)

http://www.nj.com/monmouth/index.ssf/2016/12/search_suspended_for_possible_bridge_jumper_in_bel.html

Thanks for posting that. In my mind it was smaller and less elaborate....I don't know why!
I see how people not familiar with the area could assume that it is a tiny bridge. The street sign at the top right of the pic is pretty much right about were the crest is, ie where the car was found.

I see how people not familiar with the area could assume that it is a tiny bridge. The street sign at the top right of the pic is pretty much right about were the crest is, ie where the car was found.

Yes I couldn't have it more different in my head....smaller, dark...seedy lol...this is a very pretty picture and the train shot is really good

Yes I couldn't have it more different in my head....smaller, dark...seedy lol...this is a very pretty picture and the train shot is really good
That's what makes this case so perplexing.. the bridge and the location that the car was parked. Brazen spot to be left whether it was suicide or foul play.

It troubles me that the last known physical sighting of Sarah was in the afternoon (3:45 PM) which was around the time her phone last pinged. Her car was seen on the neighbor's surveillance camera leaving the house at 11:45 PM. No phone contact for 7 hours? Very unusual for a young teen, IMO. We don't know that it was even Sarah driving the car away from the home. Could something have happened to Sarah earlier? Somebody could have taken the car to the bridge as a method of staging to make it appear Sarah jumped from the bridge.

It troubles me that the last known physical sighting of Sarah was in the afternoon (3:45 PM) which was around the time her phone last pinged. Her car was seen on the neighbor's surveillance camera leaving the house at 11:45 PM. No phone contact for 7 hours? Very unusual for a young teen, IMO. We don't know that it was even Sarah driving the car away from the home. Could something have happened to Sarah earlier? Somebody could have taken the car to the bridge as a method of staging to make it appear Sarah jumped from the bridge.

I'd say bridge is a staging before I would say suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member