Deceased/Not Found NJ - Sarah Stern, 19, Neptune City, 2 Dec 2016 *Arrests* #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Has this been verified at all, that Sarah was "suicidal according to neighbors or friends?" I have seen this stated in a few articles. I just don't see her that way.

from quoted article: Neighbors reported that Stern appeared suicidal on the day authorities say she was murdered, Moriarty said. She was depressed and giving away the belongings of her deceased mother, who died several years earlier, he said.

Slightly off topic here but we currently have about a dozen boats burning in the marina! Where does my mind go now? What if there was evidence stored in one of these boats? Completely my own speculation.

Has this been verified at all, that Sarah was "suicidal according to neighbors or friends?" I have seen this stated in a few articles. I just don't see her that way.

from quoted article: Neighbors reported that Stern appeared suicidal on the day authorities say she was murdered, Moriarty said. She was depressed and giving away the belongings of her deceased mother, who died several years earlier, he said.
I haven't read that but maybe what the neighbors were witnessing was Sarah in fear for her life?

I had been fearful of a sexual assault since the beginning and I pray that is something Sarah did not have to endure. If they threw her over the bridge that night they had to know there was a good chance that she might've floated or quickly been found by fishing boats or even possibly seen in the water by some of the people that operate the drawbridges closer to the ocean. If she was found quickly the medical examiner would've been able to see the cause of death as strangulation and perhaps even a sexual assault. So I still have a lot of trouble believing their story. With everything they have plotted and done it just seems to make more sense that they would've hidden her body well as it contained evidence of their crimes. JMO

Keep in mind that Moriarty is the defense attorney so off course he is going to say that. ...Neighbors reported...to who?

watching that dash cam video it was 3 am - so many cars passing by in that short time frame - 2 drove by sarahs car under that time and others on the other side - no way those 2 dumped her body over that bridge - seeing the traffic its too busy. Not buying it. Where did they put her? The defense story is concerning, without a body this defense attorney has come up with a clever angle, I don't know how defense attorneys sleep at night.

So, the neighbors thought SS was exhibiting suicidal behavior. Did anyone try to speak with her? Call suicide hot line. This is absolute garbage! In a small town like Neptune City there will be people who believe Liam, and support their family. There will be people who absolutely see SS as the unfortunate victim of murder by LM and PT, and support the Sterns.
This certainly will just be the beginning of those trying to plant untrue falsehoods on Sarah's good name.

They said he gave the description to Taylor, Stern's junior year prom date, who secretly videotaped their meeting.

I interpret this to mean that it was Taylor who secretly taped LM's confession. That or it's just a misquote and poorly written IMO.
We know he is working with LE if he led them to those safe boxes.

How long until Grand Jury?

I have to say I respect the role of a defense attorney in our justice system....but those comments about Sarah's mindset and disposition are so heartless. Don't know how those comments came out of his mouth.
Keep in mind that Moriarty is the defense attorney so off course he is going to say that. ...Neighbors reported...to who?

I think that is the ABC reporter's misunderstanding. I never heard Asst Prosecutor Doyle say that Preston had anything to do with the video. Anyone else?
I interpret this to mean that it was Taylor who secretly taped LM's confession. That or it's just a misquote and poorly written IMO.
We know he is working with LE if he led them to those safe boxes.

How long until Grand Jury?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member