NJ - Sarah Stern, 19, Neptune City, 2 Dec 2016 *Arrests* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. That's helpful. Did not know there was a lot of family other than father and grandmother there.
Once again Neptune City is very small. The Sterns are well know and active in community. SS mom owned a book store in town for awhile.
Lots of Relatives in mom's side. Think of Neptune City as a Goldfish bowl. In some ways great, in some ways not so great. The LE would have no problem knowing whose house that was an getting in touch with a family member.

Does anyone else think Sarah may have lost her life other than at the home?

Once again Neptune City is very small. The Sterns are well know and active in community. SS mom owned a book store in town for awhile.
Lots of Relatives in mom's side. Think of Neptune City as a Goldfish bowl. In some ways great, in some ways not so great. The LE would have no problem knowing whose house that was an getting in touch with a family member.

As a child in Neptune City who loved reading, Carla Stern was one of my favorite people. She was such a bright light, so kind. I'm not sure I ever met Sarah, but her photos remind me so much of her mother [emoji173]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone else think Sarah may have lost her life other than at the home?

I definitely think it's possible. I think he could've attacked her in his car.

IMO LM is seriously twisted and the whole saga is part of some reality murder movie plot he was attempting to create. I don't give any energy to any of the conspiracy theories being circulated by his family and friends. There is no reasonable explanation why these two would face life in prison and the financial burden of their defense to help her disappear. LE has more than they are sharing and as much as we all want to know what happened. Justice is most important. All in good time..
What are these conspiracy theories and where are they being circulated?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Regarding her dog Buddy. Sarah's twitter has a post dated 11/18 pic of Buddy saying she will miss him tomorrow with plane smiley. That tells me she left for FL Sat. 11/19.
Another post dated 11/25 from the plane on her way home after Thanksgiving.

Yes someone babysat Buddy while she was away, but I doubt Buddy was not home with her on Dec.2 one week later.

https://twitter.com/sarah_lee_stern?lang=en

When LE found Sarah's car and went to her home, found the door unlocked and no one home, what would have been the first thing they would have done? Who would they have called? I mean, how on Earth would they know how or where to reach Sarah's grandmother or father? If the car was registered to her grandmother, they wouldn't have even known who they were looking for or who had been driving the car. Anyone have any ideas what LE's first steps would have been? Also, isn't it weird that LE nor family members noticed anything in the home that would indicate nefarious actions had taken place? A struggle and a murder and transporting a body? I just am trying to wrap my arms around whether these boys are telling the truth about WHERE Sarah was murdered. Why would you take the risk of evidence, tons of evidence, being available in the victim's home? Why wouldn't you do it elsewhere and dispose of the body elsewhere?

The problem with elsewhere is we have testimony from court that she was moved outside for 8 hours.
I also wonder about signs of a struggle and other evidence in the home. I'm sure LE will not reveal all they have at this time.
We do know they found his phone.

As a child in Neptune City who loved reading, Carla Stern was one of my favorite people. She was such a bright light, so kind. I'm not sure I ever met Sarah, but her photos remind me so much of her mother [emoji173]

I saw on praying for Sarah FB an early flyer with a young Sarah. Is that her with her Mom? Sarah looks just like her.

According to this, LE received a tip from Crimestoppers that led to the arrests.

[video=youtube;8t6FxFgmYHA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t6FxFgmYHA[/video]

Early on, her Dad says we know she was with a few people on Friday. @00:35

[video=youtube;1wMRQa7SCFo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wMRQa7SCFo[/video]

This one has good shots of cameras under the bridge.

[video=youtube;Fums1yW47Ag]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fums1yW47Ag[/video]

I've seen pictures of her mother and as a writer, I know I would love her. I love bookstores. She must have been a real treasure and a huge loss to the town. Is the bookstore still there? Sweet post.

Yes, I saw those, too. Seems very strange to me that the dog would have been allowed to be in the home or yard when all of this happened. I am now not buying it happened at her home. For many reasons.
Regarding her dog Buddy. Sarah's twitter has a post dated 11/18 pic of Buddy saying she will miss him tomorrow with plane smiley. That tells me she left for FL Sat. 11/19.
Another post dated 11/25 from the plane on her way home after Thanksgiving.

Yes someone babysat Buddy while she was away, but I doubt Buddy was not home with her on Dec.2 one week later.

https://twitter.com/sarah_lee_stern?lang=en

I've seen pictures of her mother and as a writer, I know I would love her. I love bookstores. She must have been a real treasure and a huge loss to the town. Is the bookstore still there? Sweet post.

Yes, everyone loved Carla. The bookstore has been gone a longtime now. I'm not sure it was even still open when Sarah was born in 97. My memories are from the late 80s.

I didnt see that video in his YT account. Is it entitled "Gay Sweat" ? Maybe I have the wrong channel : SixJigglyMoobs

Link please. Thank You.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I believe SixJigglyMoobs is an old joint account that Liam shared with his brother and friends.
This is "Gay Sweat 3". It's under Liam's account. [video=youtube;IZbQe5D4wv0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZbQe5D4wv0[/video]

Half way through each tide is called slack tide, which essentially means no movement.
So midnight would be slack. Towards 3AM tide would be going out. :(

6AM would again be slack tide with the tide again coming in.

That's a great question V27

eta:
Slack water, also known as 'the stand of the tide', is a short period in a body of tidal water when the water is completely unstressed, and there is no movement either way in the tidal stream, and which occurs before the direction of the tidal stream reverses.

eta: Make sure you have the correct date from the tidal chart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper