NJ - Sarah Stern, 19, Neptune City, 2 Dec 2016 *Arrests* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would LM have any access to a computer in jail while awaiting trial? Does it have a date when that was posted? I'm not on FB. How evil is this sicko?

That was my next question. Do they have access to computers? They might. IDK.

I'd bet that LM's lawyer told his family to put the Facebook page back up. It humanizes him. Big time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think LM is a serial killer but never say never I guess. Not what I am saying though.

The Wall police posted a photo asking for help to identify a young man 2/21 time stamped for the afternoon, and the very next morning found a body in the park.

The young man in the photo has on what looks to me to be a contractor sweatshirt, work pants, and work boots. He is also driving a work truck. IMO He appears to be in the same profession as the accused in this case (PT).

This morning the Wall police found a body in the park where SS safe was found.

What do these 3 topics all have in common? Age, profession, location, date. There could be no connection between all of this, but I thought it was worth it to bring to everyone's attention. I think the rest of the thread was wondering if there was a connection between SS LM PT and the body found today, my point was only to add that the man in this photo could potentially connect the dots if they are there to connect.

There is another request to identify on the same day of two women. I don't think the guy in the brown truck and these ladies have anything to do with the body is Shark River Park or SS. Usually these are people who use stolen credit cards. here is the other request to identify posted on 2/21 of the two women:

http://www.wallpolice.org/attempt-to-identify-7

here is the request you were talking about:

http://www.wallpolice.org/attempt-to-identify-8

What's funny is that I was at a Wawa pretty far from wall and saw that truck with a young male driving it. I remember it clearly because it had a back window sticker that had a familiar saying ( I won't say it here in case the driver of the truck is innocent)
I almost didn't report it because I thought there's no way it's the same kid and truck all the way in Evesham twp .
I sent an email in anyway just saying that I saw a young male wearing a beanie cap driving a similar truck at the Wawa in marlton and gave the exact time and where his truck was parked so they could easily find it on security footage. I added in the the only reason I remember it is because there was lettering on the back window really small that said xxxx.

While I'm guessing that this young man has nothing to do with Sarah Stern and is probably just wanted for shoplifting, it was still worth writing the email just in case.

Back to the topic of Sarah , I have a strong feeling that the trials for these monsters will be a nightmare. I think these two will try just about anything to make it seem like Sarah is still living and that this is a voluntary disappearance or suicide . I'm sure the trials will be absolutely heartbreaking for family and friends of SS. I can see it already, these boys are setting the stage now in hopes of creating reasonable doubt later.

I just spoke to a friend of mine who happened to go to the marina to do something with his boat the night the car was found on the bridge. He went over the bridge to the boat around 11pm and there was no car. He returned from the boat around 12:30am and saw the car. That I believe fits the timeline of the car first being seen at 12:15am.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

They're going to have separate trials though. Do you think Preston is going to go back on his confession? And if he sticks to the truth (assuming it is the truth), and Liam is found not guilty...does that mean Preston gets off too even though he admitted his part in it? I'm also wondering...who will get tried first?

Back to the topic of Sarah , I have a strong feeling that the trials for these monsters will be a nightmare. I think these two will try just about anything to make it seem like Sarah is still living and that this is a voluntary disappearance or suicide . I'm sure the trials will be absolutely heartbreaking for family and friends of SS. I can see it already, these boys are setting the stage now in hopes of creating reasonable doubt later.

They're going to have separate trials though. Do you think Preston is going to go back on his confession? And if he sticks to the truth (assuming it is the truth), and Liam is found not guilty...does that mean Preston gets off too even though he admitted his part in it? I'm also wondering...who will get tried first?

If PT is cooperating they will probably have LM go first. Then again if LM is not convicted PT couldn't really be either so it may be better for PT to go first. You also never know if one will take a plea.

How much jail time could PT serve for his charges? Does anyone know?

A few years back, there was a man from Long Branch who admitted to being paid to "desecrate human remains" but never actually did it. He was sentenced to 7 years and served 20 months. http://www.nj.com/monmouth/index.ss...entence_for_conspiring_to_burn_dead_body.html
He served no jail time after being convicted. They gave him time served with a suspended sentence. Based on PT cooperation he unfortunately will likely end up with the same type of "punishment".

True. But PT's trial (if he has one) should be within the next year, right? So he could serve even less time than the Long Branch guy.
Honestly, I don't know what a just sentencing would be in this case. He likely could've saved Sarah's life. Or he could've brought Sarah's father closure much sooner if he went straight to the police instead of following LM's instructions.
On the other (much lighter) hand, his leading the police to those safe boxes will hopefully connect LM directly to Sarah and help get him convicted. I wish Sarah's father was sentencing them...

He served no jail time after being convicted. They gave him time served with a suspended sentence. Based on PT cooperation he unfortunately will likely end up with the same type of "punishment".

IMO PT should be charged with accessory to murder. He knew about the premeditation. Just disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member