GUILTY NJ - Trial of Christopher Gregor Allegedly Beat 6-Year-OId Son to Death #2 *NG murder, Guilty endangering welfare, agg manslaughter*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Defense isn't on microphone. Believes Dr. Baden can testify.

Judge shoots down Defense'scitation. Doesn't apply. Judge is reviewing what constitutes expert testimony.

Court says that Dr. Baden cannot testify to CPS issues.

Dr. Baden can testify about Dr. R. Cannot testify to impressions/opinions of LE.

Court isn't going to limit Dr. Baden's medical testimony.

The rest the Court finds appropriate.

Defense raises issues, believes there's a gap between medical experts that the State hasn't produced.

State says there are no others.

Court says it's work product anyway and wouldn't be required.

Defense ways to know if they can address at closing the State not calling Dr. R.

Jury entering.

MOO

I feel like I'm back in school with a substitute teacher who can't operate the AV equipment. I feel paper airplanes and general mayhem coming on.

Defense is struggling to play bodycam footage.

MOO

MOO

Still struggling. Audio feed, silent.

I'm not sure why the Defense wants to play this. To show how cooperative CG was? (Or how about how unsurprised he was to be arrested. It's as if he expected it.) Or so we can see if he was, in fact, holding a water bottle and a phone -- and set them down.

Yeah, well, he's probably very good at setting water bottles down nicely. It's 6 year old he's abrupt and ruthless with.

MOO

Prosecution making a point to elicit from the Sgt that he knows nothing, zip, zero, nada about this case aside from the fact that he was tasked with taking the defendent into custody. Furthermore, there was nowhere for the defendent to go even if he wanted to flee as the area he was taken into custody is a sandbar type area with water surrounding much of it.

State asked if he'd seen the treadmill video, was unaware. Asked if knew of vacations the defendant took. Objection, sustained.

Through witness, State got on the record the sheer number of responding officers!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes
Back