GUILTY NJ - Trial of Christopher Gregor Allegedly Beat 6-Year-OId Son to Death #2 *NG murder, Guilty endangering welfare, agg manslaughter*

OMG

That is just outrageous. A pattern of extreme physical abuse…means nothing?
DCPP/CPS has their way of passing judgment based on one audio file. They'll hedge and think mom coached him to say it on front of the camera. However, I think Bre has more. That's why she called DCPP a hundred times. I'm sure those will be out in due time.

It's confirmation bias. Why else would the Gregor family be given a pass? Responding officers know Grandpa Gregor's home. They know Christopher's last name.

The only reason this case even made it to court is the treadmill video established visual proof of abuse, and that is was a pattern. (Christopher didnt know it was there?) Without the video, they had nothing....
Without Detectives getting this video and Sgt. Coles' tech forensics, Christopher J Gregor would be free and hanging with Laura in Seabright still.

The persistence of Bre/Rebecca and Corey's crew and the existence of this video allowed them to get close to justice on Friday.

AND I'M SO GLAD Rebecca and Bre held their ground and told NewsNation they would not get on if it was going to be for just 5 minutes. They wanted to tell the FULL story, which they did, instead, on their YouTube. Vito was perfect for NN, it gave us a side of Christopher that many of us assumed. Corey has some special people on his side.

I also LOVED the anecdote that Rebecca said Christopher went to Walgreens to pick up a "paternity test", thinking it was like a pregnancy and you could take a sample and do it at home..... I almost dropped the dishes cuz I didn't realize he was THAT BIG of a meatball. He has a Master's in Education from Johns Hopkins University! His daddy is a well decorated NJ State Trooper! He's a teacher! .....but doesn't understand basic science. Cry emoji.

Last edited:
DCPP/CPS has their way of passing judgment based on one audio file. They'll hedge and think mom coached him to say it on front of the camera. However, I think Bre has more. That's why she called DCPP a hundred times. I'm sure those will be out in due time.

It's confirmation bias. Why else would the Gregor family be given a pass? Responding officers know Grandpa Gregor's home. They know Christopher's last name.

The only reason this case even made it to court is the treadmill video established visual proof of abuse, and that is was a pattern. (Christopher didnt know it was there?) Without the video, they had nothing....
Without Detectives getting this video and Sgt. Coles' tech forensics, Christopher J Gregor would be free and hanging with Laura in Seabright still.

The persistence of Bre/Rebecca and Corey's crew and the existence of this video allowed them to get close to justice on Friday.

AND I'M SO GLAD Rebecca and Bre held their ground and told NewsNation they would not get on if it was going to be for just 5 minutes. They wanted to tell the FULL story, which they did, instead, on their YouTube. Vito was perfect for NN, it gave us a side of Christopher that many of us assumed. Corey has some special people on his side.

I also LOVED the anecdote that Rebecca said Christopher went to Walgreens to pick up a "paternity test", thinking it was like a pregnancy and you could take a sample and do it at home..... I almost dropped the dishes cuz I didn't realize he was THAT BIG of a meatball. He has a Master's in Education from Johns Hopkins University! His daddy is a well decorated NJ State Trooper! He's a teacher! .....but doesn't understand basic science. Cry emoji.
Did not see the newsnation, but another interview. Told from day Bre met CG...and his pursuit of her over the years. AND very interesting that Bre's mom mentioned another child that CG abused. Hope that mom comes out and tells her story.

And CG was a big drug user? Caught with needles in his car? A lot was buried. No convictions??

I assume a tox screen was part of the autopsy....

But I had to wonder....

How did CG get Corey to relax? He was a ragdoll in the ER lobby. Did CG sedate him, on top of everything else? Is it possible for thst to happen but get missed?

Jmo

Last edited:
I assume a toxic screen was part of the autopsy....

But I had to wonder....

How did CG get Corey to relax? He was a ragdoll in the ER lobby. Did CG sedate him, on top of everything else? Is it possible for thst to happen but get missed?

Jmo
I think he is dying in the lobby. Septic shock from ruptured abcesses from previous abuse? That would lead to an increasingly comatose state.

Last edited:
WITH MODERATOR APPROVAL,
here is the link to the 2 hour or so interview with Bre and Rebecca Micciolo for those who want to hear her side. There is a LOT to unpack and a LOT of stuff that was never allowed in the courtroom.

Approval for this is ONLY for THIS episode of "guilty of crime" pertaining to this case. The entire video centers around Bre and Rebecca's side of this case.

August 2nd can't arrive too soon.

WITH MODERATOR APPROVAL,
here is the link to the 2 hour or so interview with Bre and Rebecca Micciolo for those who want to hear her side. There is a LOT to unpack and a LOT of stuff that was never allowed in the courtroom.

Approval for this is ONLY for THIS episode of "guilty of crime" pertaining to this case. The entire video centers around Bre and Rebecca's side of this case.

I’m going to have to brace myself before I listen to it. The injustice her family has been through is staggering - I can’t imagine her pain.

Last edited:
WITH MODERATOR APPROVAL,

I'm glad the moderators approved this link. I watched this over the last couple of days and learned SO much, that never saw the light of day in court.

Bre and her mother blew me away. Their ability to remain balanced in the face of everything they have suffered is deserving of the utmost respect.

I’m going to have to brace myself before I listen to it. The injustice her family has been through is staggering - I can’t imagine her pain.
He pulled his hair. What kind of man does that? pulls a childs hair? * I am only about 2 mins in and already...... where in a mans life would he pick up the idea to pull a child by his hair?? I simply do not grasp it.

Another child. They knew. They'd seen it all before!.. he had another child that he abused. While living in the family home. No wonder Chris didn't tell Pa and Mama about Corey for years.

Prison, actually, is going to suit him. He really ought to be confined to being with men, and I think he will be relieved to be in prison. He won't have to be what he clearly is not, like he has to be outside, careful of women, careful of children and all that nonsense, he can be what he is, inside.

This other child doesn't seem to be a bio child of Christopher tho.
Another child. They knew. They'd seen it all before!.. he had another child that he abused. While living in the family home.
It's a little confusing but Bre has said there are no other bio children of Christopher. I think this might have been a GF of Christopher at the time? Who happened to be living at the Gregor mansion? Rebecca didn't find it appropriate she tell the story on behalf of another mom, which I respect.

I imagine it will all surface in due time before sentencing. What shame on David Gregor, he stood by knowing full well what Christopher was capable of doing to others.

This other child doesn't seem to be a bio child of Christopher tho.

It's a little confusing but Bre has said there are no other bio children of Christopher. I think this might have been a GF of Christopher at the time? Who happened to be living at the Gregor mansion? Rebecca didn't find it appropriate she tell the story on behalf of another mom, which I respect.

I imagine it will all surface in due time before sentencing. What shame on David Gregor, he stood by knowing full well what Christopher was capable of doing to others.
Another example of how power corrupts people.

So disappointed in LE. Gregor must have a lot of pull, but at some point they should have done the right thing "before" the death of a child. No shame, no compassion.

The fact that CG CHOKED his child before, should have come into the trial. The laws need to change, IMO.

Powerful families protecting each other like this makes me ill. Destroys society and makes a joke of LE and government agencies.

WHY wasn't a pattern of abuse allowed in court?? Protect the children!

Corey: "He pulled my hair back and choked me".

Thanks, ANIW, for getting that up for discussion. It's just so unfair to hear just one side of a child killing case. Gregor gp, the day of the proffer, completely mischaracterized, lied about you might say, the custody per this program with the M's. He said several times that the M's lost custody, and either said or implied it was because of drugs. Bre and her mother point out that they had shared custody which allowed Corey to attend a better school. And that school's rules dictated an extra half day per week with the G's, iirc. ( To be considered resident of district). Gregor said Corey arrived at their house Monday after school, then stayed with them until Friday morning, then going to the M's after school Friday. Corey spending Friday aft, Saturday, Sunday, to Monday a.m. with Breanna & Mom. I think I have that correct, but now that it's up on the board I'll rewatch.

Now Gregor, on the stand, said, paraphrased that as far as he was concerned they had "custody". See the slithering act of DG/MG? Now we find out that CG did as much drugs as BM, was already caught mistreating another child in his own house, and that the only person who completely lost custody for awhile was CG for mj possession in car. And that the G's never really had custody, just shared. What a nest of liars, all to keep up the image of DG's impeccable false fronted dynasty. Imo

Last edited:
Thanks, ANIW, for getting that up for discussion. It's just so unfair to hear just one side of a child killing case. Gregor gp, the day of the proffer, completely mischaracterized, lied about you might say, the custody per this program with the M's. He said several times that the M's lost custody, and either said or implied it was because of drugs. Bre and her mother point out that they had shared custody which allowed Corey to attend a better school. And that school's rules dictated an extra half day per week with the G's, iirc. ( To be considered resident of district). Gregor said Corey arrived at their house Monday after school, then stayed with them until Friday morning, then going to the M's after school Friday. Corey spending Friday aft, Saturday, Sunday, to Monday a.m. with Breanna & Mom. I think I have that correct, but now that it's up on the board I'll rewatch.

Now Gregor, on the stand, said, paraphrased that as far as he was concerned they had "custody". See the slithering act of DG/MG? Now we find out that CG did as much drugs as BM, was already caught mistreating another child in his own house, and that the only person who completely lost custody for awhile was CG for mj possession in car. And that the G's never really had custody, just shared. What a nest of liars, all to keep up the image of DG's impeccable false fronted dynasty. Imo
I really hope NewsNation picks up on the WHOLE story before sentencing. As I fear there will be pressure to give CG a light sentence. After all CG got away from the 1st degree murder charge which I think it should have been.

I really hope NewsNation picks up on the WHOLE story before sentencing. As I fear there will be pressure to give CG a light sentence. After all CG got away from the 1st degree murder charge which I think it should have been.
I was surprised. Maybe 5 times Bre said she didn't think CG meant to kill Corey.

I could have seen her just not saying anything, re his intentions, but yeah, I was surprised at her insistence.

But I too don't think Gregor said to himself "I'm going to kill you, you do and so". I think he just never had any brakes applied to him-- in his whole life
Affluenza, once again. I think he was just so angry at Bre, probably angry that he couldn't even arrange a pizza hookup, without planning for Corey unless he routinely left him alone. Anyway he was obviously used to manhandling the boy (what, 220 lbs vs 60?) that he just gut punched Corey as usual but this time harder.

So utterly devastating, Corey wondering why god wouldn't protect him. And that he predicted his own death in chalk on the sidewalk, child style.

Bre....if you monitor this site: please relate to the judge at sentencing, Corey's words about god not protecting him. And that she & gm had tried to get him help 100 times.

We could see how little Corey was simply resigned to the abuse when his father bit him on the head, pushing him into a dangerous, rapidly moving treadmill.

Bre said there was another treadmill event when Corey came to them with scrapes up and down his body.

I was surprised. Maybe 5 times Bre said she didn't think CG meant to kill Corey.

I could have seen her just not saying anything, re his intentions, but yeah, I was surprised at her insistence.

But I too don't think Gregor said to himself "I'm going to kill you, you do and so". I think he just never had any brakes applied to him-- in his whole life
Affluenza, once again. I think he was just so angry at Bre, probably angry that he couldn't even arrange a pizza hookup, without planning for Corey unless he routinely left him alone. Anyway he was obviously used to manhandling the boy (what, 220 lbs vs 60?) that he just gut punched Corey as usual but this time harder.
That surprised me, too. Maybe her mind could just not go there.

But, for CG, I think any reasonable and sane person would realize that the kind of beat down he was giving Corey could result in death. Also, the previous choking.

So, no....I "accidentally" beat my child to death is not an excuse. 1st degree murder, imo.

I say Corey was resigned to his mistreament by his father. We already spoke of the treadmill, the biting of Corey's head and immense pressure pushing him down to nearly crumble on the belt.

Think it over, a normal kid/father relationship. The father purposely causes pain to his child, in any situation. Purposely, undeserved real pain. Any child not used to abuse would jerk his head to see what the person was doing, why he was being hurt. Total surprise at an attack.

But Corey didn't act surprised at the pain, at the challenge to keeping his footing, he just hunkered down further trying to crouch out of the pain and instability with his little legs pumping. He was not surprised at the attack from his father.

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohthatmakessense