GUILTY NJ - Trial of Christopher Gregor Allegedly Beat 6-Year-OId Son to Death #2 *NG murder, Guilty endangering welfare, agg manslaughter*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Another example of how power corrupts people.

So disappointed in LE. Gregor must have a lot of pull, but at some point they should have done the right thing "before" the death of a child. No shame, no compassion.

The fact that CG CHOKED his child before, should have come into the trial. The laws need to change, IMO.

Powerful families protecting each other like this makes me ill. Destroys society and makes a joke of LE and government agencies.

WHY wasn't a pattern of abuse allowed in court?? Protect the children!

Corey: "He pulled my hair back and choked me".
100% agreed. Taxpayers pay for protection, not covering up for their own. Especially, protecting children who depend solely on an adult(s).

Shameful this case. Shame on Child Services. This didn't have to happen... why did Christopher Gregor get all the support?

So thankful for Christopher Gregor's conviction, and look forward to seeing him in jail attire, with handcuffs in August. Hoping the handcuffs aren't removed for sentencing.

It is so important to pay attention when going to the polls. moo

moo -- all of it!

Did Bre, or her mother, say that when DG found out about Corey's existence he said, on the phone. "Why didn't you abort him?"

Was that to RM or BM?
To RM. Can't believe how Mario painted this poor family. And judge seemed to allow it. Kept relevant evidence out. I just hope judge comes through with 30 plus years. No parole. We'll see....

IMO

Here are the 17 or so cases I've seen where Judge Ryan has determined a sentence- most are plea deals, only 4 are not. These are from the county website and articles from the Ashbury Park Press.

To me it looks like Judge Ryan appreciates it if you own up to your mess- something Christopher Gregor has yet to learn how to do. Gallucci doing a victory lap because life was taken off the table was just so not classy.

Thoughts?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240604_142338_ColorNote.jpg
    Screenshot_20240604_142338_ColorNote.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_20240604_142350_ColorNote.jpg
    Screenshot_20240604_142350_ColorNote.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_20240604_142409_ColorNote.jpg
    Screenshot_20240604_142409_ColorNote.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
To RM. Can't believe how Mario painted this poor family. And judge seemed to allow it. Kept relevant evidence out. I just hope judge comes through with 30 plus years. No parole. We'll see....

IMO
Hoping too that the judge will come through w/30+ years...full maximum sentence. Christopher Gregor has earned it.

Glad I wasn't on the jury because once the Judge asked is this your verdict, I would have said HELL YES! ;)
I have so much respect for the professionalism of the jurors and alternates.

Former homicide prosecutor had this to say about CG shaking his head --

He watched CG shake his head when the verdict came in and it shows such disregard for the process. That right there will cost him some time.

Here's the video, if interested:
Timestamp 1:30

CG strikes me as one of those exhausting personalities where his thought process goes like this: I wouldn't have if she hadn't.... and that's why whatever happened is her fault. If she had just brought him back on time....

And absolute denial of mastery over one's one passions, aggressions, responses, choices, reactions, actions.

Losing his temper, raging our of control, was no one's fault but his. That was HIS JOB to master, not his daddy's, not his mommy's, not his college, not Bre's, certainly not Corey's. CG's and CG's alone.

His temper won't make him any friends in prison.

JMO

Johns Hopkins offers online degrees and Master's Degrees. CG impresses me not a whit!
I also feel that mom needs continued protection. I don't trust that family at all. I believe CG is vindictive and that's why his son is gone. :(

Another child. They knew. They'd seen it all before!.. he had another child that he abused. While living in the family home. No wonder Chris didn't tell Pa and Mama about Corey for years.

Prison, actually, is going to suit him. He really ought to be confined to being with men, and I think he will be relieved to be in prison. He won't have to be what he clearly is not, like he has to be outside, careful of women, careful of children and all that nonsense, he can be what he is, inside.
CG has another kid? That was revealed in the interview?

This other child doesn't seem to be a bio child of Christopher tho.

It's a little confusing but Bre has said there are no other bio children of Christopher. I think this might have been a GF of Christopher at the time? Who happened to be living at the Gregor mansion? Rebecca didn't find it appropriate she tell the story on behalf of another mom, which I respect.

I imagine it will all surface in due time before sentencing. What shame on David Gregor, he stood by knowing full well what Christopher was capable of doing to others.
my grammar went to hell, my apologies, it is just so appalling that he had access in his home to another child, and I understood Bree to say that mother had a story to tell, as well.

And you know that Mama and Pa and Danny all saw this stuff going on, ANIW. We know. They let that little boy go off to an apartment with no oversight of Chrisopher over his dealings with Corey. I wonder now if that move was not predicated by some argument about Corey between Ma and Pa and Chris. These things do not occur in a vacuum, he's been biting that child, and pulling that childs hair, all this terribly horribly unMANLY stuff. ,.. CHristopher is not comfortable in his self.

I'm bringing up Judge Ryan's sentencing history... he gave 40 and 50 years in October 2023 to the pair of twenty somethings who faced trial in a shooting death. No plea deal.

25 years was given to a 38 yr old for Unlawful Possession of firearms, fentanyl, and terrorist threats. No plea deal. (No one died.)

I don't think Judge Ryan likes it very much when people opt against a plea deal and are found guilty anyway. It is a reflection on the Character of the defendant. I'm confident he isn't going to mess around with something as paltry as a 20 or 25 year sentence for what Christopher Gregor was convicted of.

Thoughts?

More details:

Post in thread 'NJ - Trial of Christopher Gregor Allegedly Beat 6-Year-OId Son to Death #2 *NG murder, Guilty endangering welfare, agg manslaughter*' GUILTY - NJ - Trial of Christopher Gregor Allegedly Beat 6-Year-OId Son to Death #2 *NG murder, Guilty endangering welfare, agg manslaughter*

I'm bringing up Judge Ryan's sentencing history... he gave 40 and 50 years in October 2023 to the pair of twenty somethings who faced trial in a shooting death. No plea deal.

25 years was given to a 38 yr old for Unlawful Possession of firearms, fentanyl, and terrorist threats. No plea deal. (No one died.)

I don't think Judge Ryan likes it very much when people opt against a plea deal and are found guilty anyway. It is a reflection on the Character of the defendant. I'm confident he isn't going to mess around with something as paltry as a 20 or 25 year sentence for what Christopher Gregor was convicted of.

Thoughts?

More details:

Post in thread 'NJ - Trial of Christopher Gregor Allegedly Beat 6-Year-OId Son to Death #2 *NG murder, Guilty endangering welfare, agg manslaughter*' GUILTY - NJ - Trial of Christopher Gregor Allegedly Beat 6-Year-OId Son to Death #2 *NG murder, Guilty endangering welfare, agg manslaughter*
There has to be intense presser on this case....I am hoping he does the right thing. Lots of eyes watching.

How long has CG been in jail? Don't remember date of his arrest.

Been giving thought to the endangerment issue. Lots of information on dangers to children, even death.

I am sure CG was told about these dangers. Corey could have broken his neck. That is why I still suspect CG wanted Corey out of his life. But, did not want to give custody to Bre because of child support. I hope the judge in the back of his mind acknowledges this. Why did CG repeatedly force Corey to
use the treadmill??

"The dangers of home exercise equipment made headlines in 2009 when Mike Tyson’s 4-year-old daughter tragically died in a treadmill accident. While studies have shown the most common injuries sustained by young children (age 4 and younger) from mechanical home exercise equipment are lacerations and soft tissue injuries, there are always exceptions and far worse consequences."

There has to be intense presser on this case....I am hoping he does the right thing. Lots of eyes watching.

How long has CG been in jail? Don't remember date of his arrest.
Christopher J Gregor was taken into custody on 3/9/22 - so he's "served" 2 years so far but really has he???? In Ocean County jail where people know him and he has Mommy and Daddy nearby and attorney meetings with Mr Aquittal?

I'd be ticked off if he gets credit for time served.

Oh and remember... his ethnicity is
MASTERS DEGREE

What did Bre and Rebecca say? He has 3 things that define him.
"I'm a teacher with a Master's Degree from Johns Hopkins.... my Daddy is a former NJ state trooper..... and I Play Football!!!"

@arielilane
If a jury member had said "HEyyyyyl yes" when polled... part of me thinks Judge would have been OK with it LOL. I grew up in a time when "group projects" weren't a thing in school as they are today so I wouldn't fare well in a jury.

@snarast I'm surprised they didn't go into it.. the physiology of blunt-force trauma deaths in a child. I can't find much in the literature but I'll keep looking.

I was ALSO SURPRISED THEY DIDNT MENTION MIKE TYSON'S KID who was actually fatally injured from a treadmill incident. (Not beaten d--d like in this case.) Also surprised no one read from the owners manual.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240605_091626_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240605_091626_Chrome.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Christopher G Gregor was taken into custody on 3/9/22 - so he's "served" 2 years so far but really has he???? In Ocean County jail where people know him and he has Mommy and Daddy nearby and attorney meetings with Mr Aquittal?

I'd be ticked off if he gets credit for time served.

Two years is really nothing if he gets 20 or so. Jail is so much easier than prison. I have no doubt he was coddled and babysitted in jail.

CG is going to get a whole new lesson in bullying. Prison is going to be a brand new experience for CG. His Daddeh won't have so much power there.

Two years is really nothing if he gets 20 or so. Jail is so much easier than prison. I have no doubt he was coddled and babysitted in jail.

CG is going to get a whole new lesson in bullying. Prison is going to be a brand new experience for CG. His Daddeh won't have so much power there.
and his fellow inmates will be less than impressed with daddy's connections. They may even work against this special kind of dirtbag when trying to make friends if you know what I mean.

I am thinking.....probably won't be getting free Cheerios...

Mayor of Kingstown Season 3 Streaming: Watch & Stream Online via Paramount Plus​

Mayor of Kingstown synopsis is as follows:

“In a small Michigan town where the business of incarceration is the only thriving industry, the McClusky family are the power brokers between the police, criminals, inmates, prison guards and politicians in a city completely dependent on prisons and the prisoners they contain.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back