Found Safe NJ - unidentified woman, 20s, bloodied & screaming for help in semi cab, South Brunswick, August 3, 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My husband drives truck, so I asked him why he would be without a trailer -- there are times he will drop a tanker at one location and go to a different location to pick up a tanker to bring back (but it's usually a reasonable distance when this happens), otherwise the only time he drives around without one is if he is transporting the tractor for maintenance to/from the employer's various buildings.
Thanks as well.

Between your husband and @LibraStarr 's father, it looks like there are many reasons to be with out a trailer as it could vary depending on what is being delivered, where and company practice.

But.... it seems to be likely a fleet truck. It also looks like those many reasons could be broken down into two general types:

A. Arrived at destination, dropped trailer / tanker. Going to another location to pick another one up.

B. Truck is in home area. Going to get serviced, obtain a "start" trailer / load. Being staged at another company facility to receive a load later on etc. etc.

Regarding possibility A....

When I lived in LA, there were yuuuge shipping terminals in the desert outside the LA urban area. I think alot of OTR truckers would deliver to the terminal (maybe drop trailer as @LibraStarr stated). Then, local drivers would deliver the load into the LA area.

I wonder if NYC has those same yuuuuge terminals outside the NYC urban area? If so, it might be possible to educated guess where the delivery was made as perhaps dropping the trailer / leaving with out trailer is common a those gigantic terminals? If so, I bet those terminals have cameras everywhere.

Last edited:
Police in New Jersey believe they have identified the driver of a tractor trailer involved in a possible abduction that was caught on camera, and have reportedly obtained additional surveillance video.
Police said the suspect they are looking for was driving the tractor cab and was described as a bald older white male with a white beard and a blue shirt.

They are currently looking for the cab and the driver in two neighboring towns.
RBBM That is great news. I wish there was more of that these days.

Police in New Jersey believe they have identified the driver of a tractor trailer involved in a possible abduction that was caught on camera, and have reportedly obtained additional surveillance video.
Police said the suspect they are looking for was driving the tractor cab and was described as a bald older white male with a white beard and a blue shirt.

"Police have reportedly obtained additional surveillance video showing the man and woman together before the incident outside the car dealership."

I wonder where and what the woman's demeanor was.
I wonder whether police have identified the woman, and whether a missing person was reported yesterday or today.

Thanks as well.

Between your husband and @LibraStarr 's father, it looks like there are many reasons to be with out a trailer as it could vary depending on what is being delivered, where and company practice.

But.... it seems to be likely a fleet truck. It also looks like those many reasons could be broken down into two general types:

A. Arrived at destination, dropped trailer / tanker. Going to another location to pick another one up.

B. Truck is in home area. Going to get serviced, obtain a "start" trailer / load. Being staged at another company facility to receive a load later on etc. etc.

Regarding possibility A....

When I lived in LA, there were yuuuge shipping terminals in the desert outside the LA urban area. I think alot of OTR truckers would deliver to the terminal (maybe drop trailer as @LibraStarr stated). Then, local drivers would deliver the load into the LA area.

I wonder if NYC has those same yuuuuge terminals outside the NYC urban area? If so, it might be possible to educated guess where the delivery was made as perhaps dropping the trailer / leaving with out trailer is common a those gigantic terminals? If so, I bet those terminals have cameras everywhere.
Why would you take a truck to be serviced or cleaned with a woman you might have abducted and abused still in it?

That is an interesting observation.

I wonder if a privately owned truck is also more likely to be with out a trailer?

In other words, do owner operators usually own the trailer as well? Or, are they more likely to just own the truck? They then pick up and deliver the trailer / cargo. After that delivery, drive to pick up another trailer / cargo etc etc.

If so, it could indicate that the trucker is in between loads.
a lot of owner ops pick up the loaded trailer, transport it then unhook it at teh destination. then either take a trailer back, or pick up another close by.

Why would you take a truck to be serviced or cleaned with a woman you might have abducted and abused still in it?
Good point. If the truck was in its home area, as you implied, the "going to get a starter load" or "being returned to the yard" options would seem more likely.

Then again, this trucking kidnapper might have found a way to to kidnap a victim and keep her concealed during servicing:

Good point. If the truck was in its home area, as you implied, the "going to get a starter load" or "being returned to the yard" options would seem more likely.

Then again, this trucking kidnapper might have found a way to to kidnap a victim and keep her concealed during servicing:
EIGHT months ! Horrible.
Though the present victim was only observed yesterday, who knows how long she's been with this driver.
I wonder about missing persons of her description in the past months....and where?

That was fast.

connected??

MEDIA ALERT - MAJOR DEVELOPMENT PRESS BRIEFING 5:45 PM IN FRONT OF FRANK COLLEGE PUBLIC SAFETY BUILDING - 540 Ridge Road, South Brunswick NJ

This confusing news bit from Fox5 NY:

NEW JERSEY - Police in New Jersey are continuing an exhaustive search for a woman who was seen bleeding from her face and screaming for help from the inside of a tractor cab.

In a press conference on Thursday, South Brunswick Police said they felt confident that they had identified the driver of the tractor-trailer cab.

Did we miss a press conference?

This confusing news bit from Fox5 NY:

NEW JERSEY - Police in New Jersey are continuing an exhaustive search for a woman who was seen bleeding from her face and screaming for help from the inside of a tractor cab.

In a press conference on Thursday, South Brunswick Police said they felt confident that they had identified the driver of the tractor-trailer cab.

Did we miss a press conference?
I don't know. It's 5:47 there now. They said 5:45. Can't find anything.

SOUTH BRUNSWICK, N.J. (WABC) -- Police in New Jersey have located a big rig truck and the people they were looking for after a possible abduction was caught on camera in South Brunswick Wednesday.

This is breaking news. This story will be updated as more information becomes available.

Police in New Jersey believe they have made significant progress in identifying the driver of a tractor trailer involved in a possible abduction that was caught on camera, and have reportedly obtained additional surveillance video.
Police have reportedly obtained additional surveillance video showing the man and woman together before the incident outside the car dealership.

The victim is described as in her 20s with long brown hair and wearing a brown flannel shirt.

SOUTH BRUNSWICK, N.J. (WABC) -- Police in New Jersey have located a big rig truck and the people they were looking for after a possible abduction was caught on camera in South Brunswick Wednesday.

This is breaking news. This story will be updated as more information becomes available.

Police in New Jersey believe they have made significant progress in identifying the driver of a tractor trailer involved in a possible abduction that was caught on camera, and have reportedly obtained additional surveillance video.
Police have reportedly obtained additional surveillance video showing the man and woman together before the incident outside the car dealership.

The victim is described as in her 20s with long brown hair and wearing a brown flannel shirt.
" Police in New Jersey have located a big rig truck and the people they were looking for....."
bbm
people??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321