Found Safe NJ - unidentified woman, 20s, bloodied & screaming for help in semi cab, South Brunswick, August 3, 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I live where trucks do deliveries..what i have noticed is privately owned trucks are babied ..so shiny... whereas fleet trucks..not so much. I am sure the trucking community will have an opinion or info on this truck..moo

1659628433977.png

Authorities in New Jersey are searching for a white tractor-trailer cab after a bloodied woman in it called out to strangers for help Wednesday afternoon.

South Brunswick Police have released grainy surveillance footage of the truck as it traveled slowly along the shoulder of Route 130.

As the truck crawls passed a Toyota dealership at approximately 2 p.m., investigators say the distressed woman yelled for help.

According to police, the woman — who is either White or Hispanic — looked to be in her 20s and had long brown hair. She managed to briefly exit the cab but was seemingly yanked back in by the truck's driver.

"The witness said the female," who was wearing a brown flannel shirt, "was bleeding from her face," reads the statement from police.

The truck is believed to be a Volvo tractor trailer cab with blue lettering on the side.

Anyone who spots the truck or has other information relevant to the case is urged to call South Brunswick Police at (732) 329-4646.

The painting on the truck looks kind of unique. White with some kind of black striping on the hood. The vertical exhaust pipes are also painted black. Aren't those usually chrome? Looks like a custom paint job. Could be owner/operator. JMO
The stripe on the hood looks like an arrow to me. Is the box under the two stacked windows on the right a design or just part of the truck? I can't tell.

Edit: grammar

The stripe on the hood looks like an arrow to me. Is the box under the two stacked windows on the right a design or just part of the truck? I can't tell.

Edit: grammar

I think the stripe on the hood is a part of the truck. Example:

volvo-770.jpg

I asked my Father what he thought and he is pretty sure this is a Volvo 770. I believe that it is company information (DOT number, MC Carrier information, etc.) under the windows of the sleeper.

Google images of Volvo 770s

All MOO.

Moo..volvo is a very high end truck... probably personally owned....ya that is how i got into conversation with truck driver...omg.. beautiful...he was just buying gas in canada.. definitely not same truck....moo

ACTIVE INVESTIGATION UPDATE

South Brunswick Police detectives continue to work on the investigation into the incident on Route 130 near Dayton Toyota from Wednesday afternoon. Detectives are being assisted by federal, State, and county law enforcement.

A news release will be issued at 4 pm with additional details

ACTIVE INVESTIGATION UPDATE

South Brunswick Police detectives continue to work on the investigation into the incident on Route 130 near Dayton Toyota from Wednesday afternoon. Detectives are being assisted by federal, State, and county law enforcement.

A news release will be issued at 4 pm with additional details
Glad to hear feds are involved. I was a bit concerned when a LEO earlier stated (video in the ABC link I shared, probably post 2) that they didn’t know if it was maybe a simple domestic dispute. I get what I think he’s trying to relay (domestic dispute less alarming to general public than what I think many of us fear has actually happened), but no matter the circumstance there is a woman in danger, being held against her will, and already injured. Like, time is of the essence here, regardless of whether it’s a “simple domestic dispute” or otherwise.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back