Found Safe NJ - unidentified woman, 20s, bloodied & screaming for help in semi cab, South Brunswick, August 3, 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So glad to see this posted. I just got done reading this exact article and I’m Am really quite concerned.
Same. Saw elsewhere that there are two women missing out of Port Jervis 2 hours away. Possibly connected?

Same. Saw elsewhere that there are two women missing out of Port Jarvis 2 hours away. Possibly connected?
Eek I really hope this woman gets found. Scary stuff. My dad was a short-haul trucker for years and he always said you wouldn’t believe what kind of “freaks and creeps”((his words)) are out there.

Very concerning. That truck looks pretty distinctive. This info needs to be distributed to the trucking community. We have some members here with connections to that community, but I don’t remember who they are.

Local NJ social media: The Victim - White / Hispanic female, in her 20s, long brown hair, brown flannel shirt. The suspect is described as a White male, older, bald, white beard, blue shirt.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting. I’m local to this area and was shocked I only heard about it just a few minutes ago on the news. I really think the truck could be anywhere by now with all of the easy access to highways around here. Hope they find more footage of the truck and get a clear picture of it or any identifying features.

Eek I really hope this woman gets found. Scary stuff. My dad was a short-haul trucker for years and he always said you wouldn’t believe what kind of “freaks and creeps”((his words)) are out there.
I once had a semi trucker chase me at a high rate of speed through single lane road construction in the middle of the night on an interstate somewhere near the Missouri/Illinois border. July 2000. Red cab. I will never forget the terror I felt. I’ve periodically thought I’d love to be a truck driver so I could listen to audiobooks all day, but I would never based on that experience combined with hearing a lawyer who worked with the Ann Arbor Human Trafficking Collaborative speak years later and say that they had a major problem on 94 in MI with truckers.

I remember watching the docu series on LISK and they talked about how many possible serial killers and other offenders that are in this community because they can cross state lines making it harder to catch. Hopefully this will have a good outcome.

I once had a semi trucker chase me at a high rate of speed through single lane road construction in the middle of the night on an interstate somewhere near the Missouri/Illinois border. July 2000. Red cab. I will never forget the terror I felt. I’ve periodically thought I’d love to be a truck driver so I could listen to audiobooks all day, but I would never based on that experience combined with hearing a lawyer who worked with the Ann Arbor Human Trafficking Collaborative speak years later and say that they had a major problem on 94 in MI with truckers.
Oh man. So scary. I’m really hoping somebody saw the DOT # or company name on this truck. They may not be huge signs of who it was but they narrow it down a whole lot. Unfortunately speaking a white semi truck is as common as any other white car. They’re freaking everywhere.

Oh man. So scary. I’m really hoping somebody saw the DOT # or company name on this truck. They may not be huge signs of who it was but they narrow it down a whole lot. Unfortunately speaking a white semi truck is as common as any other white car. They’re freaking everywhere.
Right? So common especially on Route 130.. it’s full of trucks. I really hope another camera caught it yesterday, but then again it may be difficult to zero in since there’s so many trucks in the area. I wish the possible truck company name on the side was clearer!

Right? So common especially on Route 130.. it’s full of trucks. I really hope another camera caught it yesterday, but then again it may be difficult to zero in since there’s so many trucks in the area. I wish the possible truck company name on the side was clearer!
I wander if there are any traffic cameras at the lights in this area. Since we have a time stamp at the station it may help narrow it down at the next intersection that had a camera. But then again it's very possible there aren't that many in this area.

I wander if there are any traffic cameras at the lights in this area. Since we have a time stamp at the station it may help narrow it down at the next intersection that had a camera. But then again it's very possible there aren't that many in this area.
That’s what I was thinking too… hoping there are!

The suspect's description seems like that of an average older man. Because this truck wasn't pulling a trailer, the driver was likely in between pickups, which might narrow the suspects a bit further. I just hope that the witness got a good enough look to be able to identify both of them.
That photo is super blurry but it helps because it shows the arched shape of the lettering. Is that a unique feature? I haven't spent much time looking at trucking company logos but the ones I've seen on the highway seem to be basic, straight lines of text and not like what's on the suspect's truck. The video with the article linked above said that the lettering was blue and that the truck might have NJ plates. I think that it's quite likely that the truck has NJ plates after looking up the 2022 plates of all 50 states because only NJ and Alaska have yellow backgrounds with dark lettering.

Are most trucks personally owned? Or are they supplied by trucking companies?
I think that depends. I often see ads around Indy looking for OTR (over the road), short haul, owner-operators. I am guessing most are supplied unless they are owner-operators in which they own the cab. But I am not an expert.

ETA: I just found this article. What You Need to Know About Owner Operator vs Company Driver Jobs
Looks like it depends on a lot of factors. Including home time, operating/maintenance costs, etc.

220804-brunswick-nj-truck-mb-1149-aa2802.jpg

The painting on the truck looks kind of unique. White with some kind of black striping on the hood. The vertical exhaust pipes are also painted black. Aren't those usually chrome? Looks like a custom paint job. Could be owner/operator. JMO

Are most trucks personally owned? Or are they supplied by trucking companies?
Both. There are many owner operators and there are just as many drivers in company owned trucks.

If the company is in compliance with regulations, there should be an ELD (electronic logging device) in the truck. If the company can be pinned down, they should be able to use their software to figure out exactly which truck of theirs was at that location. I also hope someone was able to get the company information off the truck.

These are MOOs from personal experience in the trucking industry.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back