GUILTY NM - Albuquerque, UID child buried at playground, May'09 - Tyruss Toribio

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
i havent read back yet...and i was on james thread and seen the two pic's side by side...and they looked so much a like ...i called the tip line and the lady said they believe and are saying that the two boys are not the same boys....

Perhaps, just an unusual coincidence :waitasec:

They look so alike, poor dear little boy, life seems so unfair. My little boy died and I would have loved him so much yet this little one has been dumped.
Making me want to cry:mad:
Why was that boy not cherished?
I hope that his grandmother and the family who love him can get some closure, my love to them all:blowkiss:

Life can be so unfair to these Angels. If only one person could stop each instance before it escalates...life would be fair.

I am so sorry about your son. May he rest in peace & you have peace.

Looking at the little boys clothes, IMO, he didn't appear to be transient. Skechers are not cheap tennis shoes and the pair the UID was wearing looked brand new.

I think the child and the woman share some of the same feature. She had her myspace status on the 17th listed as always at home, so obviously she must have a home, she is wearing make up in the pic and from what I can tell don't look like your normal transient. I say this could be a good possibly IMO.

Thank you Dani md. I had found the article where they were still searching for her. There was some info about her son I wanted to bring here.

http://www.krqe.com/dpp/news/crime/...ible_break_in_case_of_buried_boy_200905202052 (Note: this article was published before the arrest of Tiffany Toribio) Published : Wednesday, 20 May 2009, 8:52 PM MDT

Snips about Toribio and her son:

..."We have had an opportunity to see one picture of her son," Schultz told reporters. "It's similar but not enough for us to make a positive comparison...

...her son, who is 3 years 7 months...

...Toribio is from Zia Pueblo in Sandoval County although police said she is currently transient with no permanent address...

...Schultz said Toribio has connections to people living near Alvarado Park where the boy's body was unearthed Friday night...

ETA: If all that info was posted earlier please excuse, I had a long night and not enough coffee yet

Looking at the little boys clothes, IMO, he didn't appear to be transient. Skechers are not cheap tennis shoes and the pair the UID was wearing looked brand new.

When I was a WORKING single mom, my kids never had the nice clothes that the kids on welfare had. Between gifts, donations, and the fed $$$, the other kids always seemed to do pretty well. I had to shop at garage sales for my crew. Her family also lived nearby; I'm guessing there was a generous grandma in the crew too.

The woman has been charged with first degree murder. I'm wondering if Baez and crew will volunteer to represent this woman too. Ha.

http://www.koat.com/news/19522985/detail.html

UPDATED: 5:32 am MDT May 21, 2009

...Dr. Peter Loomis said his office has completed the autopsy on the boy and that it showed no signs of trauma, no scarring, no stab or bullet wounds; nothing that would indicate he had a violent death.

"We were certainly looking for any signs of injury, externally and then internally," said Dr. Loomis.

O.M.I. Is now waiting for the boy's toxicology reports...

Two off topic thoughts by me:

1. I'm wondering if (after having seen a few autopsy results on children that at first were said to have an undetermined COD or MOD while waiting for tox results) if that when there is a lack of physical or tox evidence of death it becomes a differential determination? TIA for insight.

2. Baby Justice is listed in NamUS, am I allowed to register for that site as a private citizen or must you be LE or affiliated? TIA for answer.

When I was a WORKING single mom, my kids never had the nice clothes that the kids on welfare had. Between gifts, donations, and the fed $$$, the other kids always seemed to do pretty well. I had to shop at garage sales for my crew. Her family also lived nearby; I'm guessing there was a generous grandma in the crew too.

The woman has been charged with first degree murder. I'm wondering if Baez and crew will volunteer to represent this woman too. Ha.

They're saying she's been charged... yet they're also saying they don't know if the boy is hers. Why would they charge her so quickly and determine the charge types without proof the child is hers?

http://www.cbs12.com/news/police-4718055-boy-arrested.html

May 21, 2009 - 10:26 AM

What exactly is an open count of murder?

It is strange that they would arrest and charge her before postitive ID was made on this child.
Not to mention a cause of death.

I am so sorry for this child and what he must have gone through. :mad: But I'm glad there is hope now that James Harris is still alive, since his mother is not known to be violent.

I thought I read in a prior post that the child had several scars on his body. I know kids fall and get the usual bumps and bruises of childhood but why so many scars? When I read that I just couldn't imagine how the child may have obtained them and am terrifed to find out. When I did a search on his mother I found no public records showing prior history. The only thing I wonder is how could her family have no concern over this childs welfare? They knew she slept wherever she could lay her head, so why didn't they try to give this little boy a home?

It's possible her son hadn't been considered transient. His grandparent(s) or another relative might have had custody until his mother left with him. That would explain the nice clothes and shoes and the fact that his clothing was well-maintained.

Tiffany has attempted to take her own life and is currently under observation.
Her reason for killing her son "Ty" (I think) is because she didn't want him to grow up with no one caring about him the same way that she had grown up, with no one caring about her.

His name is Tyrus! She suffocated him then buried him in the park. Ty's remains will be turned over to Zia Pueblo for a proper burial and the burial will be open to the public.

His name is Tyrus! She suffocated him then buried him in the park. Ty's remains will be turned over to Zia Pueblo for a proper burial and the burial will be open to the public.

So sad :(

:rose: Rest in Peace Ty. You're safe now.

Indeed so very sad. Someone out there would have loved that boy if she had only given him a chance at life!!! RIP Ty.

Tiffany has attempted to take her own life and is currently under observation.
Her reason for killing her son "Ty" (I think) is because she didn't want him to grow up with no one caring about him the same way that she had grown up, with no one caring about her.

Maybe she should have thought about that before she became pregnant. There are ways she could have ensured her child a good home and having him cared for, instead of acting like his precious life was a waste and killing him!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon
Back