GUILTY NM - Albuquerque, UID child buried at playground, May'09 - Tyruss Toribio

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm blown away by the UID image, side by side with the little boy's pic... while some things are kind of different, overall, it looks like the same child. Given that how pics are taken with variants of angles and lighting, it could explain away some differences in the 2 images. Also, the UID pic is a generated one, so it could be off on some features given that the child was in a stage of decomp. My gut says it is the little boy from the Amber Alert... :(

I could be wrong... and I hold that right to be wrong... but, wow, the resemblance is there.

I can't remember who it was that mentioned the texture of the child's hair. If you look at the picture of little James, his hair is straighter and not curly like you commonly associate with african american children. I am praying that this is not him and he is safe somewhere, but I think that it could very well be James.

This is why I was wondering about the father... James appears to be mixed race, IMO.

I blew it up a little and it's very blurry but the face shape is the same and James appears to be a little chubbier in this pic. It was taken in Dec 08 if I'm reading the properties correctly.

Thanks Momtective... I juxtaposed the pics... and you're correct... there is a resemblance. Look at the father, too. He looks like he may be mixed race.

I hope we're wrong about this but I'm getting a bad feeling...

JamesharrisUID-1.jpg

JamesHarrisSrJamesHarrisJr2.jpg

I'm blown away by the UID image, side by side with the little boy's pic... while some things are kind of different, overall, it looks like the same child. Given that how pics are taken with variants of angles and lighting, it could explain away some differences in the 2 images. Also, the UID pic is a generated one, so it could be off on some features given that the child was in a stage of decomp. My gut says it is the little boy from the Amber Alert... :(

I could be wrong... and I hold that right to be wrong... but, wow, the resemblance is there.

I'm becoming more and more convinced, myself. Way too many coincidences and the timeline is perfect.

This is why I was wondering about the father... James appears to be mixed race, IMO.

Both of Jame's parents are AA, they are both light skinned, as is James.
My DL is AA, both of her parents are 1/4 AA because both of her grandmothers are AA/Cauc and my DL is very, very light skinner while her parents are a shade darker than she is...does that make any sense at all:crazy:

Has anyone called this into LE?

I found an email for the ME office handling the New Mexico case and sent him the information on James, along with his picture and case information.

Yes they have been notified.

Composite Photo May Help Solve 'Baby Angel' Case: http://www.koat.com/news/19510828/detail.html

Currently there is no solid DNA, witnesses or surveillance video in the 'Baby Angel' investigation.

Neighbors told Action 7 News the child's face looks familiar and he has been seen around the park before.

A group of 10 retired detectives from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children have offered their help and are expected to be in Albuquerque in a few days.

James Harris from father's Facebook account:
JamesHarrisSrJamesHarrisJr2.jpg

Wow... they do look similar!

How far is Alvarado Park from the Interstate Hwy (I-40)?

*Edit*

The park is located within 500 ft of the Interstate
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=albuq...zvAw&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=5

It would be quite a coincidence if this was not James Harris. Everything in the physical description matches virtually to a tee, the photos are eerily similar, the two cities (Statesville, NC and Albuquerque, NM) are directly connected by I-40 and this child's body was found in a park that is within 500 feet of I-40.

It seems increasingly probable that the child does not live in the area as no missing child report or even leads have surfaced. Again, more evidence this may be James Harris.

According to Google Earth... Statesville, NC is approximately 1,600 miles and approximately 24 hours (driving time) from Albuquerque, NM.

The Amber Alert was issued on Monday May 11, 2009... body found on Friday May 15th, 2009 and was there less than 48 hours. The timeline matches perfectly.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/5127986/ (James Harris Amber Alert story)
http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/05/19/nm.buried.boy/

WOW WOW you GUYS ARE AMAZING!

seriousl this website is so amazing! The amount of amazing people on here makes me smile. I hope this is solved soon.

I saw a posting online tonight and called it in to the tipline.

"now that they have released this picture, i recall a little boy by the name of Dominic, i dont recall which trailer he lived in but the trailer park name is Meadow Brook off of San Pedro and San Antonio in NE albuquerque, I never formallly knew him or his family but knew that he was taken care of by his uncle

May. 19, 2009 10:35pm MDT | from Bravo18"

I thought it was important enough to call it in, and the man I talked to was very grateful. I went ahead and asked about James Harris, and they are very well aware of him.

Please, if anyone sees anything online, or has any info, don't be afraid to call the tipline. 505-242-COPS is who I called and they transferred me right away. If you don't want to call, I'll be happy to do it, if you want to PM me, as would any number of posters here, I'm sure.

This little one deserves to be ID'd. Noone...noone, deserves what has happened to him.

Albuquerque police are looking for a Tiffany T., age 23. She had an almost 4 year old son who was last seen on Tuesday. She was last seen on Wedenesday. They said she has ties to the Alvarado Park area and is a Native American from Zia Pueblo, but is a transient. The picture of her they just posted on the Albuquerque news looks a lot like the composite of the little boy. Police said people recognized the boy from the composite.

Albuquerque police are looking for a Tiffany T., age 23. She had an almost 4 year old son who was last seen on Tuesday. She was last seen on Wedenesday. They said she has ties to the Alvarado Park area and is a Native American from Zia Pueblo, but is a transient. The picture of her they just posted on the Albuquerque news looks a lot like the composite of the little boy. Police said people recognized the boy from the composite.

http://www.myspace.com/t_toribio
Here's her myspace. It's private. Last login 5/17 and she was happy.

Looking at the little boys clothes, IMO, he didn't appear to be transient. Skechers are not cheap tennis shoes and the pair the UID was wearing looked brand new.

i havent read back yet...and i was on james thread and seen the two pic's side by side...and they looked so much a like ...i called the tip line and the lady said they believe and are saying that the two boys are not the same boys....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back