GUILTY NM - Albuquerque, UID child buried at playground, May'09 - Tyruss Toribio

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am sorry I just can't get her myspace mood as happy on the 17th. I wonder what was going through her head. I am glad she has been arrested and hope that justice is served!

Albuquerque police say the woman charged with murdering her son and then burying him in an Albuquerque park smothered him on May 13, felt remorse and used CPR to revive him, then smothered him again.
Tiffany Toribio faces a charge of first degree murder and several child abuse charges. She was taken into custody last night after her family members recognized a composite sketch of the buried boy and identified him as three and a half year old Tyrus Toribio.

According to Albuquerque police Chief Ray Schultz, Toribio had been asked to leave her mother’s Albuquerque home on May 7. She moved the home of friends, but three days later was asked to leave again.

Schultz said that Toribio and Tyrus then wandered the streets of Albuquerque and witnesses reported that the little boy was often seen trailing the mother at a great distance.
http://www.topix.com/forum/albuquerque/TTLKM4UQM3LL0K78E/p7

Albuquerque police say the woman charged with murdering her son and then burying him in an Albuquerque park smothered him on May 13, felt remorse and used CPR to revive him, then smothered him again.
Tiffany Toribio faces a charge of first degree murder and several child abuse charges. She was taken into custody last night after her family members recognized a composite sketch of the buried boy and identified him as three and a half year old Tyrus Toribio.

According to Albuquerque police Chief Ray Schultz, Toribio had been asked to leave her mother’s Albuquerque home on May 7. She moved the home of friends, but three days later was asked to leave again.

Schultz said that Toribio and Tyrus then wandered the streets of Albuquerque and witnesses reported that the little boy was often seen trailing the mother at a great distance. http://www.topix.com/forum/albuquerque/TTLKM4UQM3LL0K78E/p7

This bolded part made me sick and hurt my heart. It is am image of a mother depressed with nothing and nowhere to go and her child following her aimelessly as she maybe hoped to lose him. Why I ask did these people throw her out without caring about what would happen to the child? Her own mother? Could not one of these people thought about how throwing them onto the street would have affected Ty? Throw her out fine, but a baby too.

UNREAL UNREAL UNREAL.

I am sorry I just can't get her myspace mood as happy on the 17th. I wonder what was going through her head. I am glad she has been arrested and hope that justice is served!

Was this updated on that date? Or was it a mood left there over time. I am always reluctant to take a lot off of these sites into serious consideration. I am not saying she was right for what she did, but maybe she really thought she was saving him from some type of suffering after being on the streets for a few days with no money and nowhere to go. Where did they find her. I have to go read more.

Was this updated on that date? Or was it a mood left there over time. I am always reluctant to take a lot off of these sites into serious consideration. I am not saying she was right for what she did, but maybe she really thought she was saving him from some type of suffering after being on the streets for a few days with no money and nowhere to go. Where did they find her. I have to go read more.

May 17th was her last login...her mood was "Happy" She killed him on May 13th, three days after "Mothers Day."

It was updated on that date.

After the boy’s death, Toribio has been wandering the streets around East Central, said Schultz. When her picture was released Wednesday evening, police received a tip that that’s where she had been seen and began searching.

How did she update her Myspace account if she was wandering the streets?

This bolded part made me sick and hurt my heart. It is am image of a mother depressed with nothing and nowhere to go and her child following her aimelessly as she maybe hoped to lose him. Why I ask did these people throw her out without caring about what would happen to the child? Her own mother? Could not one of these people thought about how throwing them onto the street would have affected Ty? Throw her out fine, but a baby too.

UNREAL UNREAL UNREAL.

And none of them watched the news and heard the description and thought, "Hmmm...I hope nothing has happened to Ty and his mom after I kicked them out of my house!"

Even if the mom was stealing or doing drugs in your house and you never wanted to see her or hear from her again, wouldn't you call DFCS about her? Wouldn't you wonder about that little boy when the news came on?

After the boy’s death, Toribio has been wandering the streets around East Central, said Schultz. When her picture was released Wednesday evening, police received a tip that that’s where she had been seen and began searching.

How did she update her Myspace account if she was wandering the streets?

Library? Cell phone? Internet cafe? Kinkos?

Also, I don't know about MySpace, but just b/c she logged in on the 17th, does that mean she changed her mood that day? My facebook status is the same as Monday but I've posted this morning. I just don't think about changing it that often.

She has been on the streets since May 13 that is 8 days and before that she was on the street with Ty for a 'couple of days" - how did they eat? Did she have money?

I just want to know the condition she was found in and if she was an abusive mother before this and why she was thrown out into the streets and NO ONE was concerned for Ty's safety.

Library? Cell phone? Internet cafe? Kinkos?

Also, I don't know about MySpace, but just b/c she logged in on the 17th, does that mean she changed her mood that day? My facebook status is the same as Monday but I've posted this morning. I just don't think about changing it that often.

My myspace still reads "Happy Easter". I don't go by myspace moods unless you know they have been changed/updated.

Albuquerque police say the woman charged with murdering her son and then burying him in an Albuquerque park smothered him on May 13, felt remorse and used CPR to revive him, then smothered him again.Tiffany Toribio faces a charge of first degree murder and several child abuse charges. She was taken into custody last night after her family members recognized a composite sketch of the buried boy and identified him as three and a half year old Tyrus Toribio.

Schultz said that Toribio and Tyrus then wandered the streets of Albuquerque and witnesses reported that the little boy was often seen trailing the mother at a great distance.
http://www.topix.com/forum/albuquerque/TTLKM4UQM3LL0K78E/p7

Bolded by me respectfully~

My heart stopped when I read that momtective and my mouth fell open. I think I've read enough today, all the precious babies gone...

Rest in Peace Ty. I'm so happy we can finally say your name.

One more thought and then I have to go, I'm a bit "ranty" today and rest assured I will take the break that is needed.

There is a special level of H3LL for a Mother that would do this to her own child. The fact that most likely the last face TY saw was of his Mother as she suffocated him, not understanding how and why Mommy would do this...sickens me.

Now, I'm off for a walk...I have clear my mind it's filled with Ty, Tori, Brittanee, Stacey, Lisa and I just need to walk and pray. See everyone tomorrow. Take care.

R.I.P Ty. The part about her giving him CPR only to suffocate him again made me sick to my stomach. She is evil and I hope she pays for what she did.

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will." - Edward Everett Hale

So very sorry, Ty! I pray God hangs a large millstone around the necks of all that failed to protect you and may they drown in their own tears.....
*sigh*

Did not see anything about this, please move if a thread already exists.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090521/ap_on_re_us/us_playground_body_7

"ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. – Police said Thursday that the mother of a 3-year-old boy found buried at a playground told investigators she suffocated him, had second thoughts and resuscitated him, then changed her mind and suffocated him again. Police Chief Ray Schultz said Tiffany Toribio, 23, told officers that she and her son, Tyruss "Ty" Toribio, were in Alvarado Park before dawn on May 13 and that she suffocated him while he was asleep...."

What a horrible end for this sweet child. This animal needs to spend the rest of her life in a cage!

Angel Ty
ty_toribio.jpg

Schultz described Toribio as a transient who was kicked out of her mother's home on May 7 because of the way she treated her son. A few days later she was kicked out of a friend's house for the same reason, he said.

"What makes this story especially sad was when asked the reason why she took Ty's life, Tiffany said that she did not want him to grow up with no one caring about him the same way that she had grown up with no one caring about her," Schultz said.

Sounds like grandma was a piece of work. If her daughter was not treating the baby right why didn't she protect this child!!

RIP Ty.

My sister called me earlier at work and told me she new Tiffany well. They had worked together at Ross for over a year. Tiffany quit some months back. My sister described her as very shy and quiet, but always real nice and happy. She said she always had her son with her and that they were in Ross shopping recently and Tiffany bought the baby some shoes.

This is all I have been thinking about all day. It makes me so angry that this happened and to think she took the life out of him not once, but twice :mad:.

Ok, so people kick her out because of how she treats her son, yet they do nothing to help the child? They weren't too concerned about him when they let him go with the monster!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back