NM - Alexee Trevizo, 19, Charged with murder of newborn in trash can, Artesia, Jan 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How ?? How exactly are we supposed to believe AT, her boyfriend, and her mom didn’t know she was pregnant? Good grief, it’s so obvious in those photos.
I’m betting every teacher, and most students knew.

Now I've watched all the videos ^^^^, I have a better idea about the sequence of events and, actually, how caring the staff were about both patients. That didn't come through before IMO, since we just had the body cam of one LE, who was all over-reacting and not going for the facts. Oh, and drinking coffee at the snack station. The other body cam had a much more focused LE.

I'm kinda creeped out that there's public footage of a hospital corridor... And Alexee is evidently not the only patient there.

How ?? How exactly are we supposed to believe AT, her boyfriend, and her mom didn’t know she was pregnant? Good grief, it’s so obvious in those photos.
In an LE interview with the female nurse, she said Alexee asked, "What happens when you change from birth control pills to weight loss pills?" The nurse took this to mean Alexeee knew she was pregnant, and had decided to hide the pregnancy with weight loss pills.

The mother evidently said Alexee couldn't be pregnant because she had to buy her pads every month, so for sure she was menstruating the whole time. I guess mom didn't have the concept of stashing them somewhere unused?

Does anyone know why it took so long to arrest Alexee? Plus, those staff interviews are dated late April, when the murder happened in January. Why was LE not addressing this asap?

I still can’t believe she was allowed out of jail to finish her senior year, walk in graduation, go to prom, visit family in Texas, etc. IMO she should have finished school while in jail. She murdered her baby FGS!!

In an LE interview with the female nurse, she said Alexee asked, "What happens when you change from birth control pills to weight loss pills?" The nurse took this to mean Alexeee knew she was pregnant, and had decided to hide the pregnancy with weight loss pills.

The mother evidently said Alexee couldn't be pregnant because she had to buy her pads every month, so for sure she was menstruating the whole time. I guess mom didn't have the concept of stashing them somewhere unused?

Does anyone know why it took so long to arrest Alexee? Plus, those staff interviews are dated late April, when the murder happened in January. Why was LE not addressing this asap?
I think because of her age and empathy they decided to make sure they had all the facts and DNA evidence back, etc., before charging her. Speedy trial rights kick in once they charge but there’s no limit to when they can charge. They knew she would be a sympathetic defendant.

I still can’t believe she was allowed out of jail to finish her senior year, walk in graduation, go to prom, visit family in Texas, etc. IMO she should have finished school while in jail. She murdered her baby FGS!!
What’s amazing to me is she would want to do all that after being charged with murder. Didn’t everyone know?

I don't know what lenghts, if any, Alexee went to to try to hide being pregnant, but my cousin put ketchup on pads every month to hide her pregnancy until she was just about due. Maybe Alexee's mom wanted to be in denial and talked herself into believing her daughter couldn't be pregnant. I know a few people who can convince themselves of just about anything, no matter the evidence to the contrary.

So she appeared pregnant but no one in her family talked to her about prenatal care? About a birth plan? The baby's father continued dating her afterwards?? What bizarre words-can't-describe them group of people. JMO.
The whole group is strange. I just can’t imagine anyone wanting to be around someone who murdered their baby,and/or threw their baby in the garbage.
Boyfriend was ok enough with it to continue dating her? The two sets of grandparents were ok with them going to prom together?
I just don’t understand how she just got on with normal life?
A.T. was 19!! She wasn’t a frightened 14 years old! She wasn’t a girl who was homeschooled and super sheltered. Wasn’t anyone concerned when this “ virgin” began to show a distended belly?

Right. And now, IMO, mom’s reaction in the hospital makes sense. Reprimanding her daughter because they’ve discussed previously girls who kill their babies and get caught. She already knew her daughter was pregnant. F-ed up family

What’s amazing to me is she would want to do all that after being charged with murder. Didn’t everyone know?
The mother complained about HIPAA info being public, and the high school kids talking about it, so yeah, everyone knew.

That piece of the mom’s interview is in the video where she is at the police station in the foyer a few days after the event.

Last edited:
Do we know when this trial is?

Looking at the pics of her in the cheerleader outfit, it was so obvious she was pregnant. Her mother had to have been blind not to notice. IMO the bf so readily admitting to be the father also demonstrates they all knew.

What a shame.

Looking at the pics of her in the cheerleader outfit, it was so obvious she was pregnant. Her mother had to have been blind not to notice. IMO the bf so readily admitting to be the father also demonstrates they all knew.

What a shame.
Her father was at the hospital, too (see video of LE talking to boyfriend, boyfriend's mom, Alexee's mom and dad). He didn't notice? Her sister didn't notice?

And someone had to have noticed that Alexee and her boyfriend were very touch-y with each other. Sex would be, like, a foregone conclusion.

For all Alexee's mom wags her finger at her "I told you so" for not being mindful of the other girl who killed her baby in New Mexico, the mom is evidently not mindful of a whole lot of ANYTHING when it comes to teenagers and sex, including noticing her daughter's bulging belly. This beggars belief.

Her father was at the hospital, too (see video of LE talking to boyfriend, boyfriend's mom, Alexee's mom and dad). He didn't notice? Her sister didn't notice?

And someone had to have noticed that Alexee and her boyfriend were very touch-y with each other. Sex would be, like, a foregone conclusion.

For all Alexee's mom wags her finger at her "I told you so" for not being mindful of the other girl who killed her baby in New Mexico, the mom is evidently not mindful of a whole lot of ANYTHING when it comes to teenagers and sex, including noticing her daughter's bulging belly. This beggars belief.
It’s weird. That other girl who was acquitted for killing her newborn? I believe her mother totally knew she was pregnant and was trying to get her daughter to “get rid of it” in some way without revealing she had been pregnant. Her texts showed that, IMO.
It’s like some symbiotic thing where the mother is incapable of acknowledging her daughter is pregnant and/or “impure” for having sex and the daughter is incapable of acknowledging that she defied her mother, had sex and got pregnant.

This is the result.

This doesn’t happen, IMO, in families where the parents have an open relationship with their teens and reasonably talk about sex and birth control.

The mother complained about HIPAA info being public, and the high school kids talking about it, so yeah, everyone knew.

That piece of the mom’s interview is in the video where she is at the police station in the foyer a few days after the event.
Where did you see that interview?

Yes, and that other girl (from Ohio) was also a cheerleader and also went to prom.
Yeah. How on earth is it possible that no one knew she was pregnant? Her mom HAD to know.

This reminds me of the case of the young woman who, I feel, got away with murdering her newborn. I believe both she and her other knew and were in crazy denial.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ginny715
Back