NM NM - Tara Calico, 19, Belen, 20 Sept 1988

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have honestly never believed the girl in that photo to be Tara, the face is a different shape, the eyes are different and the nose curves a different way.

I am not aware of New Mexico temperatures; but my belief is that Tara is somewhere in dense bush land, possibly hard to find because of the elements.

Also in 29 years, how many season changes would have happened causing soil / dirt to flow and land in new places?

I have honestly never believed the girl in that photo to be Tara, the face is a different shape, the eyes are different and the nose curves a different way.

I am not aware of New Mexico temperatures; but my belief is that Tara is somewhere in dense bush land, possibly hard to find because of the elements.

Also in 29 years, how many season changes would have happened causing soil / dirt to flow and land in new places?
I agree with you about the polaroid not being Tara. I think it was probably a hoax perpetrated by siblings, but I can't be sure.

I wouldn't expect soil to move much at all in that climate, at least not to any depth.

The story about her being raped and murdered by local teenage boys is easy to believe. If it's true that they're all dead, I guess the only people left to prosecute are people who were accessories after the fact.

An interview I conducted today with Tara's friend and former classmate Melinda Esquibel, now a documentary filmmaker with a docu-series and podcast series on the case forthcoming. The audio admittedly isn't fantastic, as Melinda and I spoke as she was road-tripping to CrimeCon 2017, but I feel there is some interesting stuff here for anyone with an interest in the Calico story:

https://truecrimefactor.com/2017/06/08/true-crime-factor-interview-melinda-esquibel/

I just joined so I'm not sure if this thread is active or anything but I found some disturbing video online I believe to be of Tara Calico I'd like a second person that I could talk about this with as everyone things I'm a freak when I mention missing persons. I remember reading also that she has a navel piercing and this girl does but since searching can not find anywhere saying she does so I'm not sure where I read it. I also saw someone mentioning Franklin Floyd as a suspect in their mind and happen to think the guy in it looks like him but cannot find more than one young photo to go off, it is possible to be "cherly" his kidnapped wife as one of her photos online looks like calico too. I'm also thinking that photograph looks a bit like her and the little boy he killed but again can't find anything clear to go off and this boy was said to be kidnapped well after this photo was found? I also don't know if the quality of these videos are fitted for that long ago but yeah could someone maybe contact me about this?

I just joined so I'm not sure if this thread is active or anything but I found some disturbing video online I believe to be of Tara Calico I'd like a second person that I could talk about this with as everyone things I'm a freak when I mention missing persons. I remember reading also that she has a navel piercing and this girl does but since searching can not find anywhere saying she does so I'm not sure where I read it. I also saw someone mentioning Franklin Floyd as a suspect in their mind and happen to think the guy in it looks like him but cannot find more than one young photo to go off, it is possible to be "cherly" his kidnapped wife as one of her photos online looks like calico too. I'm also thinking that photograph looks a bit like her and the little boy he killed but again can't find anything clear to go off and this boy was said to be kidnapped well after this photo was found? I also don't know if the quality of these videos are fitted for that long ago but yeah could someone maybe contact me about this?

You would need to contact the FBI & or PD on her Charley page. Reading between the lines it sounds like you have come across child exploitation material which needs to be reported anyway regardless of who is in the videos. http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/c/calico_tara.html

Can you describe the video and where

That one of the girl tied up on the train is really disturbing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not getting anything except a blank window when I click on the photo links. When I click on the lower link it opens, but I don't see any photo of a girl on a train. :/

I find that one to be the most "staged" image.

It could be staged, but the thought that it could also be real is pretty disturbing. They must've been on a pretty empty train to have taken that photo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone tell me the name of the sheriff that held office before Rene Rivera?

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

After doing some research and listening to podcasts I am certain that Tara Calico's case has been solved. No arrests can be made, however due to no body and no evidence! Plus I'm pretty sure one of her "attackers" is deceased! And also deceased are the people that helped cover up the crime and get rid of the body! So I do understand why Rene Rivera can say he knows who did it but can't make any arrests! It's actually pretty obvious to me what Happened to Tara that day after doing all the research! It also clears up why exactly Tara's mom wanted this picture attached to Tara's case as it was the only reason FBI got involved with Tara's case and considering the local law enforcement was part of the cover up well that explains why she'd want FBI looking into it!

The day Tara's family says uhhh no that isn't Tara in the photo is the day that the FBI says see ya later! I'm sure her family knows what happened to her too but in order for an arrest to be made they'd need FBI involved due to the local sheriff's office being involved in the cover up of Tara's disappearance! Pretty sure it's too late for any arrests because no one is going to reveal where her body is, but it would be nice for the calico family if one of these cowards can at least leave an anonymous note/letter stating what Happened that day that way they can at least have the peace of mind that she is definitely not alive!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CapeCodTodd
Back