NM - Tera Chavez, 26, found dead in her Los Lunas home, 22 Oct 2007 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
People like him never do things like that....annnnnnnnnddddddddd I just realized what you are saying....I think ;)

What you think is what I was saying...:facepalm:
:floorlaugh:

If anyone knows what Chavez is up to these days, I'l love to know.

Thought about this rogue cop yesterday. People like him do not change their mooching ways. He will slip up again. Prob already has and not been caught yet.

Sign me,
Bitter Two

Thought about this rogue cop yesterday. People like him do not change their mooching ways. He will slip up again. Prob already has and not been caught yet.

Sign me,
Bitter Two
I'd like to know what happened to the civil suit

Family drops wrongful death lawsuit against Levi Chavez

Tera Chavez's family has agreed to drop the wrongful death lawsuit they filed against Chavez. They said extracting funds from Chavez's household for the lawsuit would only harm their grandchildren.

read more .............. http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s3237564.shtml#.U8FVX_ldWHQ
Gahaaaaahahh!!!! Well I understand and respect their thinking. I won't fault them for that. I guess we must be content to wait until this guy slips up again. He will.

Levi Chavez stalled in bid to get law enforcement certification back

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Three years after being acquitted in a high profile murder trial, former Albuquerque Police Department officer Levi Chavez stood before the Law Enforcement Academy board asking for his ability to be a cop in New Mexico back again.

http://krqe.com/2016/12/05/levi-chavez-stalled-in-bid-to-get-law-enforcement-certification-back/

The article goes on to say he is in his second year of Law school. Does this mean Law school is not going well?

Just checking on old cases.

Levi Chavez stalled in bid to get law enforcement certification back

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Three years after being acquitted in a high profile murder trial, former Albuquerque Police Department officer Levi Chavez stood before the Law Enforcement Academy board asking for his ability to be a cop in New Mexico back again.

http://krqe.com/2016/12/05/levi-chavez-stalled-in-bid-to-get-law-enforcement-certification-back/

The article goes on to say he is in his second year of Law school. Does this mean Law school is not going well?

Just checking on old cases.

Ugh plz no....

May 26, 2018
Levi Chavez, an Albuquerque Police Department officer, was charged with murdering his wife with his own service weapon in 2007. But those allegations remained allegations after he was acquitted in 2013.

That didn't stop him from filing suit against a detective in the case, saying he was wrongfully prosecuted.

Years later, a U.S. District Court has issued a judgment after the defendants filed for qualified immunity.

“There’s not a moment, there’s not a day goes by that this case doesn't haunt me,” said Aaron Jones, homicide detective for the Valencia County Sheriff’s Office at the time.

A U.S. District Court agreed, and Jones was recently granted qualified immunity. It's a ruling Chavez is now appealing.

Detective comes out on winning side of suit accusing him of being on 'witch hunt'

Video shows DWI attorney's arrest for drunk driving

LBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) - He's a high-profile DWI lawyer who tried who tried to talk his way out of a DWI arrest, but the more he talked, the more officers suspected he was drunk.

"I wasn't driving DWI," David Serna told officers.

He's a well-known defense attorney in Albuquerque who represented Levi Chavez, the one-time Albuquerque cop acquitted of murdering his wife.

@Chelly
@geevee

Just thought you might want to see this!

LBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) - He's a high-profile DWI lawyer who tried who tried to talk his way out of a DWI arrest, but the more he talked, the more officers suspected he was drunk.

"I wasn't driving DWI," David Serna told officers.

He's a well-known defense attorney in Albuquerque who represented Levi Chavez, the one-time Albuquerque cop acquitted of murdering his wife.

@Chelly
@geevee

Just thought you might want to see this!

LOL! He was pretty s***faced, no? Oh Karma, that lovely scoundrel. Thanks, Jewels!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scotto
Back