GUILTY NM - Victoria Martens, 10, brutally murdered, Albuquerque, 23 Aug 2016 *Arrests* *2 guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Three-640x218.jpg

I HAVE NO WORDS!!!

I have plenty of words, but I'd be put in permanent time out if I posted them here.

I wonder... when the drugs are out of their systems, are they horrified at what they've done?

August 26, 2016
10:15 AM

FROM PEOPLE MAGAZINE WARNING GRAPHIC!!!!!

New Mexico Shocked by Alleged Sexual Assault, Murder and Dismemberment of 10-Year-old Girl

A New Mexico community is reeling after a 10-year-old girl was found dead in her family's bathroom, with her battered, dismembered body wrapped in a burning blanket, according to police.

Police said the girl was injected with methamphetamine, sexually assaulted and then killed before being dismembered, according to a criminal complaint obtained by PEOPLE.

"I would ask the citizens of Albuquerque keep the first responders who had to enter that scene today in their thoughts and prayers," Albuquerque Police Officer Tanner Tixier told KRQE. "What these gentlemen and women saw – no human being should ever have to see."

"[The suspects] injected this little girl with methamphetamines to make her calm down so they could do what they wanted to, to this little girl," Tixier said.

According to the complaint, the girl's arms had been cut off and placed in a plastic bag in a hamper. Her left leg had been almost completely cut off.

http://www.people.com/article/victoria-martens-10-murder-dismembered-new-mexico

:devil: :curses: :cry:

August 27, 2016
1:10 PM EST UPDATED

Victoria Martens: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

1. Victoria Was Killed the Day After Her 10th Birthday & Has a Younger Brother

2. Victoria Attended a Local Church & Her Favorite Color Was Purple

3. The Horrific Details Involve The Girl’s Dismemberment & Being Injected With Methamphetamine, Reports Contend

4. Victoria’s Mother Met Gonzales on a Dating Site & Victoria Loved Gymnastics & Swimming

5. Gonzales & Kelley Have Criminal Records & Gonzales Was Supposed to be Under State Supervision But Wasn’t

http://heavy.com/news/2016/08/victo...r-go-fund-me-charges-father-birthday-updates/

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Beautiful pictures of Victoria on this site, but due to TOS, I can't post them, her brother is pictured. :(

I wonder... when the drugs are out of their systems, are they horrified at what they've done?
In my experience, sorta. They're horrified but also dissociated and have a hard time taking responsibility because of that. It's odd. But only people who had a conscience before the drugs have the chance of having one remotely intact after, so IDK with these people.

I continue to be speechless about how the mother could have said to herself---"Oh, I will let them shoot her up with meth to calm her so they can sexually assault her." And, she is surprised that her daughter winds up dead..... I am at such a loss.

I'll preface his statement with the fact that I rarely see situations as black and white, nor do I tend to think of people as far as good and bad. I find that most monsters are created, not born, either out of our own terrible choices or those of another.

I work with a recovery group and typically we see opiate addicts due to the heroin epidemic in our area. However, methamphetamine addicts are a whole different story. In my experience, their withdrawals are longer and crazier. But they do come out of it and usually are horrified by their behavior. Also, what could make it worse, those struggling with alcohol and opiates often won't remember many events due to blackout. I feel like most meth users remember every detail with clarity and this seems to be harder for them to handle.

In this case, the mother seems like someone who made some really poor decisions and quickly ended up in the worst case scenario. The other female seems like a sociopath. I choose that term rather than psychopath because articles and comments have alluded to a horrifying childhood for her. But she seems to be remorseless in a way that I find rare for a woman. The male seems like a combination of these two with a dose of idiocy added.

All-in-all, I'd say this situation was the perfect storm for absolute terror. The way I get by is reminding myself how incredibly rare a crime of this magnitude is.

My opinion only...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I continue to be speechless about how the mother could have said to herself---"Oh, I will let them shoot her up with meth to calm her so they can sexually assault her." And, she is surprised that her daughter winds up dead..... I am at such a loss.

I also wonder what kind of mother she was before she met this guy...

I also wonder what kind of mother she was before she met this guy...

From the looks of her posts way back on Facebook page....a pretty normal one, albeit quite religious. Of course, the face people put forward on facebook doesn't always match reality, ala Christy Sheats.

The only thing I know about meth is basically from Breaking Bad, so obviously, not much. However, I've never heard of someone taking meth to calm down. Isn't it usually the opposite? What good would giving the child meth do if they wanted to abuse her?

I don't believe her mom was a good mom before she met this guy. A good mom wouldn't date a FELON. EVER. A good mom wouldn't for a minute bring some a criminal around her children after just meeting him. She can post whatever she wants on Facebook...

I'll preface his statement with the fact that I rarely see situations as black and white, nor do I tend to think of people as far as good and bad. I find that most monsters are created, not born, either out of our own terrible choices or those of another.

I work with a recovery group and typically we see opiate addicts due to the heroin epidemic in our area. However, methamphetamine addicts are a whole different story. In my experience, their withdrawals are longer and crazier. But they do come out of it and usually are horrified by their behavior. Also, what could make it worse, those struggling with alcohol and opiates often won't remember many events due to blackout. I feel like most meth users remember every detail with clarity and this seems to be harder for them to handle.

In this case, the mother seems like someone who made some really poor decisions and quickly ended up in the worst case scenario. The other female seems like a sociopath. I choose that term rather than psychopath because articles and comments have alluded to a horrifying childhood for her. But she seems to be remorseless in a way that I find rare for a woman. The male seems like a combination of these two with a dose of idiocy added.

All-in-all, I'd say this situation was the perfect storm for absolute terror. The way I get by is reminding myself how incredibly rare a crime of this magnitude is.

My opinion only...

I agree with you 100% - as a sibling of meth user with many Nar-Anon meetings under my belt. It is a nasty vicious drug. I remember my sibling telling me once during a clean phase that if he ever won the lottery he'd spend it all on meth.

As I watched the cousin being moved from the police car to the wheelchair I hoped her withdrawal was particularly nasty. (I know that's unkind.). And I hope her leg really hurts.

Fly high, sweet Victoria. No one can ever hurt you again.

As I watched the cousin being moved from the police car to the wheelchair I hoped her withdrawal was particularly nasty. (I know that's unkind.). And I hope her leg really hurts.

I found myself hoping they are giving her no pain meds....at least nothing stronger than tylenol. Sorry, not sorry.

However, I've never heard of someone taking meth to calm down. Isn't it usually the opposite? What good would giving the child meth do if they wanted to abuse her?

That statement made no sense to me either.

I can only hope they gave her enough to make her lose consciousness so she wasn't aware of anything happening. I don't know anything about meth either but I assume they were so high that they didn't care much about what her reaction would be. We'll have to wait for the autopsy report to see if she was given any thing else. My guess is they gave her whatever they had within reach. Such a sad, sickening story. RIP Victoria.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A strong connection between drug use and sex appears to be more common and more powerful for methamphetamine than it is for cocaine. Similar to cocaine but even more dramatically, methamphetamine has been said to enhance sex drive, lower inhibitions, delay orgasm, and improve sexual performance.

http://www.rehabs.com/pro-talk-articles/stimulant-drugs-and-compulsive-sex-how-to-break-the-cycle/

These [unusual persons] may have hoped the drug would affect this beautiful child the way it could have affected them. Making her more "amenable" to their sick wants. Not calm per se, but more compliant.

:burn:

So, in my limited experience, as someone who was diagnosed with adult ADHD, amphetamines focuses and calms my mind. My brain moves so quickly, and I wasn't able to focus on anything for long enough to accomplish anything. This caused lots of anxiety and an inability to sleep due to racing thoughts. Taking a prescribed amphetamine, this has largely been controlled. ADHD in women and girls is known to present this way rather than the stereotypical "bouncing off the walls" symptoms of a adolescent boy.

Feel free to also read this: https://www.drugabuse.gov/publicati...adhd-medications-methylphenidate-amphetamines

I have, uh, "friends" who got all involved in that site a few years ago. Absolutely nothing good comes out of it that I can see.

I teach part time at a community college. One of my students did a paper on meeting a guy through that site and ending up having to get a restraining order and he was in school to be a freaking COP!!!

This story is horrifyingly vile. I can't imagine the role of the mother in this tragedy. She's the antithesis of a mother!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TonyaC
Back