NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From http://aussiecriminals.com.au/2012/...lay-bail-application/comment-page-5/#comments. By mrs muddle.

Some of the things someone at the court has reported.

1. The children were home at the time.
3. TM said it was still ongoing and he had until 1 July to leave Allsion.
6. TM was also attending the SAME conference on Friday as ABC, TM wanted GBC to tell this to Allison. It is alleged this is when an argument ensued.
8. ABC had two life insurance policies, enquiries about the policy were made twice on on about 17th April. Once by ABC – she was aware of said policies. It is thought that they were struggling with the premiums and the call was made to roll them into one or to this effect.
12. DPP believes the car crash was stage to hide the scratches. GBC claims the scratches on his face was caused by shaving, however forensics say they are not consistent with shaving injuries, but of scratches.
The ones on his chest he claims came from a catepillar.

G claimed he was a heavy sleeper and was asleep from 10pm to 7am the night she went missing. Lo and behold, G's mobile phone was removed from his phone phone charger at approximately 8.30pm. He phoned N at approx 12.30am, it was a video call that lasted approx 1.23 secs. GBC’s phone was then reconnected to the phone charger at 2.30am.

Searches on his computer found, that in the couple of days prior to the murder, G had done an internet search on “acting incriminating”. He also did another search, on “acting incriminating” just prior to phoning police on the morning he reported her missing.

They have no COD, it looks like suffocation.

This was from the other site, a mrs muddle, who says she was at the court. Hope I am allowed to post this. Only posted the things we hadn't heard.

Alyshia Gates ‏@alyshiagates
Gerard Baden-Clay's sister Olivia Walton silent as she left Supreme Court, wouldn't answer questions from reporters @9NewsBrisbane

People can say someone told them something and it's evidence. The defence can then rip it apart though.

Exactly. A sworn statement, 'official' statement to police is taken into evidence. I mean a guilty person can fess up in a official statement and that is admissable. Also in the court -Although you can lie..it is an offence and people are sworn to tell the truth..

I'm racing through clicking the 'thanks' buttons to all of the relieved comments, tears in my eyes, and for all the world I felt like I was running past each of you doing a high five as I clicked.

Exactly how I felt!!

The Crown said its case against Baden-Clay relied on several points:

- His relationship with his wife was unstable and "his intention for a future with Ms McHugh".
- He was in dire financial trouble and stood to benefit greatly from Allison's death.
- He had the opportunity, being the last person to see her alive.
- The deceased's blood was allegedly found in the boot of Gerard's car.
- Mr Baden-Clay told police the mark on his face came from shaving but a forensic examination concluded that was not the case, and that it was a scratch.

http://www.news.com.au/security-swe...lay-bail-hearing/story-e6freon6-1226405120615

I'm racing through clicking the 'thanks' buttons to all of the relieved comments, tears in my eyes, and for all the world I felt like I was running past each of you doing a high five as I clicked.

:fireworks2:

6. TM was also attending the SAME conference on Friday as ABC, TM wanted GBC to tell this to Allison. It is alleged this is when an argument ensued.
8. ABC had two life insurance policies, enquiries about the policy were made twice on on about 17th April. Once by ABC – she was aware of said policies. It is thought that they were struggling with the premiums and the call was made to roll them into one or to this effect.
12. DPP believes the car crash was stage to hide the scratches. GBC claims the scratches on his face was caused by shaving, however forensics say they are not consistent with shaving injuries, but of scratches.

G claimed he was a heavy sleeper and was asleep from 10pm to 7am the night she went missing. Lo and behold, G's mobile phone was removed from his phone phone charger at approximately 8.30pm. He phoned N at approx 12.30am, it was a video call that lasted approx 1.23 secs. GBC’s phone was then reconnected to the phone charger at 2.30am.

Searches on his computer found, that in the couple of days prior to the murder, G had done an internet search on “acting incriminating”. He also did another search, on “acting incriminating” just prior to phoning police on the morning he reported her missing.

This was from the other site, a mrs muddle, who says she was at the court. Hope I am allowed to post this. Only posted the things we hadn't heard.

The computer searches fit with things I had heard..thanks.

:gthanks:A big thank you Nads - it puts some of the rumours to rest. :websleuther:

Read Mrs Muddles post on the other website, she has a lot of info. PLEASE GREAT INFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not sure if I am allowed to cut and paste onto here

Pretty please ? :)

Thanks Nads...imagine what excuse he'll try & come up with about the phone...aliens took it ???

Alleluia!!!! well Allison, you helped work a miracle I'm sure and now your babies will be safe and secure. Rest in Peace beautiful lady.

It makes sense that if the children were home it could be suffocation, or I guess strangulation or drowning in the bath.

So you are saying the prosecution lied to the court by saying there was no injury to ABC other than a chipped tooth?

no. suffocation , strangulation. or water in lungs are not visible injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member