NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. The children WERE home at the time.
2. GBC lied to police about his affair being over.
3. TMcHugh made a statement saying it was still ongoing and he had until 1 July to leave Allsion.
4. ABC had a journal, and she had written in it in the days leading up to the murder. GBC had hand drawn a pic of McHugh’s house in the journal.
5. ABC and GBC were undergoing counselling.
6. TMcHugh was also attending the SAME conference on Friday as ABC, TMcHugh wanted GBC to tell this to Allison. It is alleged this is when an argument ensued.
7. No visible signs of trauma on the body (no cut off hands), besides a chipped tooth.
8. ABC had two life insurance policies, enquiries about the policy were made twice on on about 17th April. Once by ABC – she was aware of said policies. It is thought that they were struggling with the premiums and the call was made to roll them into one or to this effect.
9. GBC hired his lawyer on day 3 after being made aware he was a suspect.
10. ABC’s Blood was found in the back of the 4wd.
11. On the day a body was discovered at Kholo Creek, GBC contacted Insurance company and initiated a claim. This was BEFORE she was formally identified.
12. DPP believes the car crash was stage to hide the scratches. GBC claims the scratches on his face was caused by shaving, however forensics say they are not consistent with shaving injuries, but of scratches.
The ones on his chest… wait for it, he claims came from a caterpillar.

Here’s the nail in the coffin though peeps…………

Gerbil claimed he was a heavy sleeper and was asleep from 10pm to 7am the night she went missing. Lo and behold, Gerbil’s mobile phone was removed from his phone phone charger at approximately 8.30pm. He phoned Nige at approx 12.30am, it was a video call that lasted approx 1.23 secs. GBC’s phone was then reconnected to the phone charger at 2.30am.

But wait, there’s more. Searches on his computer found, that in the couple of days prior to the murder, Gerbil had done an internet search on “acting incriminating”. He also did another search, on “acting incriminating” just prior to phoning police on the morning he reported her missing. morning.

I am really pleased I went, to clear up some of the innuendo going around.

It is clear the motive is financial gain and the affair and new life planned with Toni. Toni has sold him out to save her own skin. I am just waiting for Nige to get arrested as an accessory now.

There was nothing mentioned that it was premeditated and meant to happen in July though, as if Toni had said this in her statement, it would have been submitted to court today and it was not.

They have no COD, it looks like suffocation.

Suppression order was lifted...

Ok so suppression lifted...

In regards to the time of approx 12:20am phone call to NBC(I know above it says 12:30..someone else said 12:20.. so thereabouts)..I wonder about NBC and the roundabout..It has been mentioned (Squizzy1? ) that NBC was seen at the roundabout.. was it around 12:30ish? The FB note on QPS I have mentioned before, but at the time did not want to elaborate on time due to them being a potential witness, saw something odd at around this time at the roundabout. It was mentioned on QPS facebook page when Police were calling for witnesses to anything at the roundabout.. this persons message was promptly deleted after being told to call crimestoppers.

I wonder though if the court would be told what was part of suppression order..there may be other stuff. But I did wonder also if it should be published.

I agree....Id be very careful. It appears that the suppression order was put down prior to this hearing this afternoon and was lifted afterwards. Unless this was info heard this morning......I would be very careful what I put in here.

It is lovely to be in the know, but firstly, id hate for ANYONE here to get in to trouble....I like everyone and have no want to see good people being pinned on the account of them people. ALso you dont want to harm the case by having info revealed.

Either way, sounds like the girls may be able to move on with their lives (so sad). I just want them to get some normality and I felt him being on bail was more detrimental to them anyway. Within a few years they would be dragged through the same crap.....and TBH they have been through enough already without this dragging out for them.

Rest in peace Allison......and blessed be SHE girls. (tears for all today) Nigel Baden Clay....."The boys are coming for you and they will get their man. Everyone knows you were called now and calls at 12:30am arent about meeting up for coffee"

He phoned N at approx 12.30am, it was a video call that lasted approx 1.23 secs. GBC’s phone was then reconnected to the phone charger at 2.30am.

This juicy piece of info is very significant in my opinion...Why a video call?
Also.....were there any other calls made and to whom?? I would think if my wife was missing at that time after going for a walk this would be when I would call Police and search for her...Why did it take so long because obviously he was up and awake?? Or is he going to say the kids or Allison must of used the phone? I wonder what NBC has said about this?

I often press the facetime button by mistake, I bet that is what he did then called him back.

Better pack your bags Mr Baden Clay senior.... bad boys bad boys whatcha going to do, whatcha going to do when they come for you lol

It always amazes me how stupid people are.

I mean, if you're going to kill your wife, you don't google how to do it or how to evade capture and appear 'incriminating'. And then 'taking the fifth'... *bangs head on desk*
Like we even HAVE the fifth amendment in Australia. What an <modsnip>. And don't do it all on your own computer. What the heck?!

He phoned N at approx 12.30am, it was a video call that lasted approx 1.23 secs. GBC’s phone was then reconnected to the phone charger at 2.30am.

Also.....were there any other calls made and to whom?? I would think if my wife was missing at that time after going for a walk this would be when I would call Police and search for her...Why did it take so long because obviously he was up and awake?? Or is he going to say the kids or Allison must of used the phone? I wonder what NBC has said about this?

Yes I wonder what NBC said about it ...& what info was found on his phone....& where it was at the time too...sooo much very interesting info to come I think.

Perhaps he was afraid of a mobile call being somehow intercepted and overheard, lol, like Prince Charles and Camilla?

Didn't the man realise about google searches though, even if he deleted the history?

I wonder how the time line of the call fits in with the alleged sighting of N at the roundabout? I thought that was at 11.30?

from mrs muddle on aussie crooks and crims, hope its ok to post this, if not i will delete

So I arrived about 9.45am. Olivia and GBC’s representation then arrived and we both stood outside the court. I stood two feet from Olivia and friend before going in. She was pretty non-descript and I can’t form an opinion either way. I think she knew he did it, but wasn’t involved. Danny Boyle and the rest of the DPP team showed up.

We shuffled inside and sat and waited while the cases before were dealt with (callover).

Basically, it went as follows.

SC argued his point first, rebutting the submissions made by the DPP.

Some of the facts:

1. The children WERE home at the time.
2. GBC lied to police about his affair being over.
3. TMcHugh made a statement saying it was still ongoing and he had until 1 July to leave Allsion.
4. ABC had a journal, and she had written in it in the days leading up to the murder. GBC had hand drawn a pic of McHugh’s house in the journal.
5. ABC and GBC were undergoing counselling.
6. TMcHugh was also attending the SAME conference on Friday as ABC, TMcHugh wanted GBC to tell this to Allison. It is alleged this is when an argument ensued.
7. No visible signs of trauma on the body (no cut off hands), besides a chipped tooth.
8. ABC had two life insurance policies, enquiries about the policy were made twice on on about 17th April. Once by ABC – she was aware of said policies. It is thought that they were struggling with the premiums and the call was made to roll them into one or to this effect.
9. GBC hired his lawyer on day 3 after being made aware he was a suspect.
10. ABC’s Blood was found in the back of the 4wd.
11. On the day a body was discovered at Kholo Creek, GBC contacted Insurance company and initiated a claim. This was BEFORE she was formally identified.
12. DPP believes the car crash was stage to hide the scratches. GBC claims the scratches on his face was caused by shaving, however forensics say they are not consistent with shaving injuries, but of scratches.
The ones on his chest… wait for it, he claims came from a caterpillar.

Here’s the nail in the coffin though peeps…………

Gerbil claimed he was a heavy sleeper and was asleep from 10pm to 7am the night she went missing. Lo and behold, Gerbil’s mobile phone was removed from his phone phone charger at approximately 8.30pm. He phoned Nige at approx 12.30am, it was a video call that lasted approx 1.23 secs. GBC’s phone was then reconnected to the phone charger at 2.30am.

But wait, there’s more. Searches on his computer found, that in the couple of days prior to the murder, Gerbil had done an internet search on “acting incriminating”. He also did another search, on “acting incriminating” just prior to phoning police on the morning he reported her missing. morning.

I am really pleased I went, to clear up some of the innuendo going around.

It is clear the motive is financial gain and the affair and new life planned with Toni. Toni has sold him out to save her own skin. I am just waiting for Nige to get arrested as an accessory now.

There was nothing mentioned that it was premeditated and meant to happen in July though, as if Toni had said this in her statement, it would have been submitted to court today and it was not.

They have no COD, it looks like suffocation.

On point number 8

Perhaps Allison mentioned after the Insurance company phone call that they could no longer afford the policy. He therefore needed to act quickly. He perhaps rang them again to check she hadn't cancelled the policy before Allison's death...IMO MOO

Curious what GBC told OW about phone call to NBC at 12.30am that night.

Read Mrs Muddles post on the other website, she has a lot of info. PLEASE GREAT INFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not sure if I am allowed to cut and paste onto here

We need a link, peeps.

I bolded the COD bit above.

This is what I have been saying from the start when they said that she was found with no obvious injuries. I reckoned it was suffocation and that she'd tried to fight him off (causing the *ahem* "catarpillar bites")...The broken tooth prolly happened as he tried to dispose of her body.

It would be fantastic if they could find the tooth in one of the cars? Perhaps what they may have been looking for last night?

Can anyone remember what time NBC was allegedly sighted at bus stop?

Yes I wonder what NBC said about it ...& what info was found on his phone....& where it was at the time too...sooo much very interesting info to come I think.

And whether the call was expected?

You'd think if you sent a 1.5 second video call it would be too cryptic unless it was expected! Or the person may have turned their phone off at that time.

As much as I am pleased with todays bail hearing outcome, I think we should all spare a thought for the three girls. Regardless of what I think of GBC, they are his daughters and would be no doubt very confused with everything that has happened and are having a horrid time coming to terms with living without their mother. They will now be told today that their father (who I imagine they do love) will not be coming home.

I wonder what is going to happen to the custody arrangements now. I imagine their might be a custody battle by the BC's. Poor girls my heart goes out to them.

I agree....Id be very careful. It appears that the suppression order was put down prior to this hearing this afternoon and was lifted afterwards. Unless this was info heard this morning......I would be very careful what I put in here.

It is lovely to be in the know, but firstly, id hate for ANYONE here to get in to trouble....I like everyone and have no want to see good people being pinned on the account of them people. ALso you dont want to harm the case by having info revealed.

Either way, sounds like the girls may be able to move on with their lives (so sad). I just want them to get some normality and I felt him being on bail was more detrimental to them anyway. Within a few years they would be dragged through the same crap.....and TBH they have been through enough already without this dragging out for them.

Rest in peace Allison......and blessed be SHE girls. (tears for all today) Nigel Baden Clay....."The boys are coming for you and they will get their man. Everyone knows you were called now and calls at 12:30am arent about meeting up for coffee"

I'd agree, as much as we want to know and want justice served. It would be absolutely awful if something that was said on forums such as these in some way had a detrimental effect on the prosecution case. I am saying ti will..I do not know enough on that side of it...

1.23 seconds is such a short call!

We need a link, peeps.

Just waiting for the other site to load. It was aussie criminals site. Just about all the info has been confirmed now by the article on brisbane news, posted by another member.

Have now put on my original post, thanks to Kimster for the reminder!

Forgive me for butting in, perhaps they are referring to Caterpillar as in the large machinery.

Well.. I never thought of that..but I would think they would elaborate on that as 'caterpillar' is a brand of construction equipment isnt it? not just one type? (and I did think it said caterpillar bite?)

Why a video call? It was so he could show mummy what a nasty person Allison was that she scratched his face when he was trying to murder her...."But Mummy, I'm only a little bit hurt."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95