NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it was a video call that lasted approx 1.23 secs

Just a thought, that usually means 1 minute and 23 seconds. Not 1.23 seconds.
Are we misinterpreting what's being written?

Someone from the deep south once asked me so when do yall have Christmas and thanksgiving then? when I told her our seasons were reversed.

Was it squizzey who reported the NBC bus stop time?
yes didnt give a time i said late evening early morning. informant did not give specific time

I wonder if forensics can tell if surfaces have been thoroughly cleaned to hide evidence? I guess they can. I think they said that in the Sica trial.

I always had a feeling that If G has indeed done it, he did it because A's death was the answer to all his problems.

How many think there'll be another arrest in the next week or month?

I think it's funny how some of us are now saying the arrest of G was quick. When a lot of us were thinking it was really slow, before it had happened.

And one member in particular kept saying that G must be innocent because he hadn't been arrested, and he was still with his kids.

Gerard sat behind bars
Gerard had a big fall
All the Queen's Counsels and all the learned wigs
Couldn't get Gerard out again.

(Apologies to whoever originally wrote Humpty-Dumpty) :)

So you are saying the prosecution lied to the court by saying there was no injury to ABC other than a chipped tooth?

forgive me if someone has already suggested this, but:

Injuries "post mortem" could mean injuries "after death". If this is the case there could be any number of injuries before death???

you are a cracker. no wonder you have only been wrong once. oh and have you paid yor bet lol

Squizzy1..are you able to elaborate on time NBC was seen at roundabout? I am not sure if you gave a time previously.. just wondering if it fits with FB persons time of witnessing something odd.

If not thats ok.

EDIT: Sorry, just saw your reply above.. thanks.

gerard sat behind bars
gerard had a big fall
all the queen's counsels and all the learned wigs
couldn't get gerard out again.

(apologies to whoever originally wrote humpty-dumpty) :)

lolol.

But Justice Boddice rejected that claim, saying the circumstantial case had many factors that "if accepted by a jury" would make for a strong argument.

Police also found evidence of a "face time" call between Baden-Clay and his father Nigel's number shortly after midnight.

Baden-Clay demanded an urgent copy of Allison's death certificate and then made an immediate claim on the policy.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...lay-bail-hearing/story-e6freon6-1226405120615

... I am so happy that justice is being served for Allison, her girls and her family.

...I just wanted to say that my father and brother are both Baptist Ministers and they could not believe the email that went around asking for money.
Sure, ask for prayers etc etc but asking for money is just not right, IMO that is just using the church...

We thought as much. Now you have confirmed it.

I wonder if forensics can tell if surfaces have been thoroughly cleaned to hide evidence? I guess they can. I think they said that in the Sica trial.

I always had a feeling that If G has indeed done it, he did it because A's death was the answer to all his problems.

I think it's funny how some of us are now saying the arrest of G was quick. When a lot of us were thinking it was really slow, before it had happened.

And one member in particular kept saying that G must be innocent because he hadn't been arrested, and he was still with his kids.

I did not think it was slow. Frustrating yes..but not slow really..it does take time to line them ducks up. I think it was pretty quick for such a case.

On point number 8

Perhaps Allison mentioned after the Insurance company phone call that they could no longer afford the policy. He therefore needed to act quickly. He perhaps rang them again to check she hadn't cancelled the policy before Allison's death...IMO MOO

A very clever point and perhaps strong motivation for him to [allegedly] act quickly.

Nads, I'm tipping there will be another arrest, maybe more than one...

According to today's reporting, the girls WERE at home on the night, if GBC is guilty of what he is alleged to have done, I don't beleive he did it all on his own...especially afterwards, no chance....he had to have had help, I might even bet my house on it

Squizzy1..are you able to elaborate on time NBC was seen at roundabout? I am not sure if you gave a time previously.. just wondering if it fits with FB persons time of witnessing something odd.

If not thats ok.

see latest post no worries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members