NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was talking to hubby (yep I gave him a little kick again, he was snoozing on the sofa while watching Midnight Run). I talked to him about the Insurance stuff and how Allison called them up on the 17th. He seems to think that in his eyes this means that what Gerard did was pre-meditated. He thinks that he probably talked with ABC about their policies t confirm them being current, merging whatever...to have her MAKE THE CALL. Had he made the call, they would have proof of motive. Instead the mean, nasty man....got her to make the calls......to cover his *advertiser censored*. What a piece of work.....Just for a different piece of *advertiser censored*.

But Justice Boddice rejected that claim, saying the circumstantial case had many factors that "if accepted by a jury" would make for a strong argument.

Police also found evidence of a "face time" call between Baden-Clay and his father Nigel's number shortly after midnight.

Baden-Clay demanded an urgent copy of Allison's death certificate and then made an immediate claim on the policy.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...lay-bail-hearing/story-e6freon6-1226405120615

Made the claim immediately? So he could finance his fancy new office?

No remorse for killing the mother of his children whatsoever? :furious:

And now he's probably crying like crazy for himself! :moo: Spousal murders like this make me so angry.:maddening:

I'm with you Kimster - stick your big whateveritis from your pink spaceship on him!!

Hubby is now walking around the housesmiling......He is a copper, happy for his QPS comrades ....lol

Oh my, i wonder what was on the video call...SHUDDER

I reckon if you'd just murdered your wife, then rung your dad, his first response would surely to call the police.
Perhaps the father is in on it too? But that would be surreal.

'Dad, dad!'
'Yes son, do you know what time it is?'
'I've killed A. I need to dump her body!'
'Okeedoke, I'll be right there.... '

Wha? Something's wrong.

1 minute 23 seconds I thought.

I agree too. I'm pretty sure that phone companies don't measure calls in fractions (e.g. hundredths) of seconds...so 1.23 seconds would almost surely refer to the call lasting one minute and twenty-three seconds.

Now, regarding the police search of Mama and Papa Bear's car and house last night...does anybody else out there believe that they may have done this due to the belief that NBC and EBC may have been ready to help their son flee the state / the country as quickly as possible, if he had been lucky enough to be released on Bail yesterday/today?

Last of all, just out of curiosity, I did a Google search for "growing a beard makes you look innocent", but it didn't bring up any worthwhile results.

I know, and that <modsnip> hiding behind them at the funeral knowing what he did to them and her.

So right..

How did the Dickies find the strength to even share the funeral with him and with dignity? That would have been a big ask.

:candle:

Nads, I'm tipping there will be another arrest, maybe more than one...

According to today's reporting, the girls WERE at home on the night, if GBC is guilty of what he is alleged to have done, I don't beleive he did it all on his own...especially afterwards, no chance....he had to have had help, I might even bet my house on it

We come back to the question of were the girls left alone or did someone come over to babysit?

Still, don't understand N at the bus stop.

Made the claim immediately? So he could finance his fancy new office? No remorse for killing the mother of his children whatsoever? :furious:

And now he's probably crying like crazy for himself! :moo: Spousal murders like this make me so angry.:maddening:

BBM

Wouldn't surprise me if he may have even considered bailing out of Australia with his mistress.

He must have been financially desperado to have made that claim so quickly knowing he was already a suspect in the murder .. I'd love to see his bank accounts!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE-U5e78WHc"]The Eagles - Desperado - YouTube[/ame]

Oh my, i wonder what was on the video call...SHUDDER

his "widdle bit hurt" scratches....(i really do wonder if that's what was on the vid call). Can technological forensics recover that I wonder? Ask the hubster, willough....

Last of all, just out of curiosity, I did a Google search for "growing a beard makes you look innocent", but it didn't bring up any worthwhile results.

I wonder if he intended to grow a beard but just wanted that 'frantic spouse' look where he's not shaved for a few days... but got it wrong.

I often press the facetime button by mistake, I bet that is what he did then called him back.

Better pack your bags Mr Baden Clay senior.... bad boys bad boys whatcha going to do, whatcha going to do when they come for you lol

Sorry....What does pressing face time mean? Is this a type of phone that does this?

Sorry to sound ditzy but I have never heard that before...What does it do? Does it do an automatic video?

I was suspiciously thinking that maybe he did the Video call to show his father what he had done?? IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop