NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep I thought that too.......We need to get that thought out of our head darling....Lets knock ourselves over the head with a couple of your koppers logs....LMAO xx

Yep..say no more.. (not suggesting it is the case, as who knows)

Does anyone know if GBC has the option to appeal the bail refusal immediately? Or can he only go through the application for bail as a seperate process in the future if new information comes to light?

not sure whether he can appeal immediately, but there certainly are avenues for him to appeal today's decision,

the link below is about this topic....Sica appealed more than once, didn't work for him though

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2010-02-16/triple-murder-accused-sica-refused-bail/332948?section=justin

Guys I am really worried. It may have been an open court and people here or from another well known site may well have heard other evidence not released by MSM, but please be careful in reproducing it here! My understanding is that if it has not been reported in MSM it is likely to be part of the SUPRESSION ORDER. Blogging on forums is the same as publishing is it not????!!!! Please be careful.

One, I would hate for any of you lovely people to be in legal hot water and I would hate for the defense to claim such blogs in their case for a trial by media.

A Journo friend of mine in UK said that 2 reporters got a jail sentence for reporting on evidence that was part of a suppression order. We, as bloggers are publishing.

My thoughts exactly!

I just want to thank everyone here for the postings about todays hearing.
Great work. Thanks guys and gals :)

(going to be here a while catching up lol )

My thoughts:

GBC allegedly murders ABC in the heat of the moment (or otherwise).
Eventually calls mum and dad who both come over
Mum stays with the children
Dad and son dispose of the body
On the way back son drops dad at the roundabout bus stop - Dad's idea as he doesn't want to be seen
When son gets home, mum leaves, picks up dad and heads home.
The next day mum and dad clean house to remove any sign of evidence

Then there's the "kiss" which says "we B...C's" are far too clever - you'll never catch us.

Etc Etc

Any thoughts ??

Hey I didnt want to sound vain, it was assumed that hair also included, lips, a little blush and taken from a flattering angle.. not with the cam facing up my nose or anything lol.

hahaha...yeh the nose-hair shot is always a goody!

Was bail refused? Does GBC remain in custody? Why? Details ? Sorry I can,t login much.

c

true..but maybe he needed to show the evidence..look.. or maybe its look, do you think she is? I don't know guess its all a guess really.

I don't think the duration of the call is important. The fact that he was up and about at that hour (calling BC ) and active for a couple of hours before putting the phone on charge is soooooo damning.Proves he lied about the "I'm a sound sleeper so don't know if A was here or not" statement. I think that fact will be one strong nail in the coffin IMO

My thoughts:

On the way back son drops dad at the roundabout bus stop - Dad's idea as he doesn't want to be seen
When he gets home, mum leaves, picks up dad and heads home.

Then there's the "kiss" which says "we B...C's" are far too clever - you'll never catch us.

Etc Etc

Any thoughts ??

Oh that's right! Two vehicles were seen near the bridge. Oh. my. gosh. I was assuming it might be TM, but now my head is hurting thinking about it.

My thoughts:

When he gets home, mum leaves, picks up dad and heads home.

Etc Etc

Any thoughts ??

yep, works for me

Was bail refused? Does GBC remain in custody? Why? Details ? Sorry I can,t login much.

c

yes bail was refused :woohoo:

reasons:

But Justice Boddice rejected that claim, saying the circumstantial case had many factors that "if accepted by a jury" would make for a strong argument.

He said those included:

- Baden-Clay was the last person to see his wife alive.

- He had injuries to his face that he claimed were from shaving, but a forensic analysis concluded to the contrary. The analysis showed the marks were scratches.

- He told police that he was a heavy sleeper and had no idea whether his wife had come to bed but forensic analysis from his mobile phone showed it had been unplugged from its charger at 8.45pm on April 19 and reconnected at 1.48am on April 20. Police also found evidence of a "face time" call between Baden-Clay and his father Nigel's number shortly after midnight.

- Allison's blood was found in the rear of Baden-Clay's car, consistent with "her body being moved by being placed in the rear of the car".

- Baden-Clay was suffering severe financial difficulties and was due a large insurance payout on his wife's death.

- He contacted the insurance company after a body was discovered but before it was identified as being his wife. Baden-Clay demanded an urgent copy of Allison's death certificate and then made an immediate claim on the policy.

- He had been having an affair with another woman and told police it was long over but evidence presented by police alleged it was ongoing and that Baden-Clay had planned to leave his wife for his mistress by July 1.

- Entries in Allison's journal on April 18 and 19 talked of the affair and a hand drawn map of Ms McHugh's home was allegedly done by Baden-Clay - proving, the crown alleged, that they had been speaking about his relationship with another woman.

"I do not accept the contention that the crown case is a weak case," Justice Boddice said.

He said despite having many links to the community, the risk of flight was too great.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...lay-bail-hearing/story-e6freon6-1226405120615

I don't think the duration of the call is important. The fact that he was up and about at that hour (calling BC ) and active for a couple of hours before putting the phone on charge is soooooo damning.Proves he lied about the "I'm a sound sleeper so don't know if A was here or not" statement. I think that fact will be one strong nail in the coffin IMO

Yes MG..the fact he made the call I agree..we were just supposing what the call entailed and why he made it is all.

June 22, 2012 - 1:53PM

The Crown also alleges Allison had a significant life insurance policy about which Mr Baden-Clay had made enquiries in the days before his wife went missing.

It will also be alleged Mr Baden-Clay notified the insurance company of Allison's death after a body was found at Kholo Creek by police, but before it was confirmed to be Allison's.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...denied-bail-20120622-20s73.html#ixzz1yUwewo6d

--------------------------------

That ^ is truly sickening!!!!!!!

In regards to the sleepover and Allison saying she had the night off to me implies that she was going somewhere after the hairdresser's.
I originally said that if I were to say I had the night off would mean I did not have to go through the bedtime routine with the kids.

Just a thought.

IMO I believe TM is the possible person given immunity and the BC's obviously never told what they knew. :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinfowler