NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How long do you all give it before Papa Bear and Mummy Bear are arrested - OW is going to very busy with all the emails requestig money - I can't believe they would ask people to do that - what a bloddy cheek!!!!! I just hope those gorgeous girls get through it all. My thoughts are with them
i've said nbc wont see sunday church, heres hoping for justice

Wow, incredibly relieved that he didn't get bail or his precious suppression order.

Interesting to read a few of the apparent 'facts' from today's bail hearing, though horrific that it clearly points to premeditated murder. Not that I'm surprised at all.
I'm glad that some of those rumours have hopefully been put to rest. How on earth did that damned hand rumour even start?

Am I reading things right in that police don't know the cause of death, or is it just that they're not saying as yet? Wondering about the blood in the car, if there were no apparent injuries, but I guess it's quite possible to bleed from mouth/nose or even ear with a head injury or even some other internal injury. Surely the autopsy would show trauma to the skull or brain though.

No thank God he got what he deserved, to be locked up while awaiting trial of his poor wife.

He wont be free to do on with business as usual now.

Today would have been an expensive call. Will have to collect again.:maddening:

Wow, incredibly relieved that he didn't get bail or his precious suppression order.

Interesting to read a few of the apparent 'facts' from today's bail hearing, though horrific that it clearly points to premeditated murder. Not that I'm surprised at all.
I'm glad that some of those rumours have hopefully been put to rest. How on earth did that damned hand rumour even start?

Am I reading things right in that police don't know the cause of death, or is it just that they're not saying as yet? Wondering about the blood in the car, if there were no apparent injuries, but I guess it's quite possible to bleed from mouth/nose or even ear with a head injury or even some other internal injury. Surely the autopsy would show trauma to the skull or brain though.

No cause of death has been determined. Weird huh!

How long do you all give it before Papa Bear and Mummy Bear are arrested - OW is going to very busy with all the emails requestig money - I can't believe they would ask people to do that - what a bloddy cheek!!!!! I just hope those gorgeous girls get through it all. My thoughts are with them

I hope that I never have to go to the funeral of my daughter and stand next to the monster who murdered her. I am not a violent person but I would never have the dignity and grace shown by Mr and Mrs Dickie. May they find comfort in their beautiful granddaughters. May they actually get a good night sleep and may they all lead a beautiful life as best they can.
Truly,truly unbelievable and so unnecessary and tragic.

These two posts, in my opinion, show graphically the essential differences between the two families as a whole: one grasping, greedy and amoral and the other dignified, stable and loving. Guess which?

I think most of us on here can see people as they are.

Later on when that question was again asked.."will there be further arrests"......the reply was "no comment".

thats correct...

reporter: Is the husband a suspect?
Ainsworth: Im not able to comment on that.

reporter: will there be more arrests?
Ainsworth: Im not able to comment on that.

I'm still confused about the blood in the car. My thoughts:
-if the only external injury was a chipped tooth, the blood couldn't have come from an external injury, unless of course, the gum bled from trauma
-if there were internal injuries that caused blood to be excreted from the mouth
-if she had a nose bleed (maybe possible if she was suffocated?)

I reckon the second would be possible. If it was strangulation you would expect there to be internal injury to the throat/airway which could bleed.

The other thing that's baffling me is the whole insurance thing. They would have to have a body in order for there to be a pay-out wouldn't they, or a 7 year wait if there was no body ever found?

So did he want her body to be found do you think? And if so, was there possibly a tip-off as to where it was?

Maybe I've got my wires crossed on the insurance thing as I don't really know anything about it.

Mr Davis said his client should have bail so he can continue caring for his children.

He said Mr Baden-Clay had no valid passport at the moment.

Mr Davis said there has been no cause of death, no evidence putting him at Kholo Creek, no sightings of the car and no evidence of a time of death.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...lay-bail-hearing/story-e6freon6-1226405120615

It might be interesting to discuss the other side of the coin. Any thoughts on the above arguments from the defense?

What was that quote of GBC in an earlier thread about the futility of telling lies?

FOR Gerard Baden-Clay, honesty has always been the best policy.

In his online blogs, his company profiles and in his capacity as a real estate industry leader, it's a topic he revisits over and over.

"In business, it's simple: never lie," he told The Courier-Mail in 2008.

"For starters, it's the wrong thing to do but secondly you will always get caught out and usually when you least expect it.

"There are just too many people, too many personalities, too many trails ... and too much to lose."

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...built-on-honesty/story-e6freoof-1226340594889

The other thing that's baffling me is the whole insurance thing. They would have to have a body in order for there to be a pay-out wouldn't they, or a 7 year wait if there was no body ever found?

So did he want her body to be found do you think? And if so, was there possibly a tip-off as to where it was?

Maybe I've got my wires crossed on the insurance thing as I don't really know anything about it.

It would certainly make the payoff quicker, I would think. Except for that part about the coroner saying it was murder rather than an accident. If memory serves me right, insurance companies usually hold off until after the police make a determination. I'd love to know if a payout was given. I'd be really surprised if it was - but then, where did he get the money for the new digs if it wasn't? :waitasec:

My thoughts:

GBC allegedly murders ABC in the heat of the moment (or otherwise).
Eventually calls mum and dad who both come over
Mum stays with the children
Dad and son dispose of the body
On the way back son drops dad at the roundabout bus stop - Dad's idea as he doesn't want to be seen
When he gets home, mum leaves, picks up dad and heads home.
The next day mum and dad clean house to remove any sign of evidence

Then there's the "kiss" which says "we B...C's" are far too clever - you'll never catch us.

Etc Etc

Any thoughts ??

Yep I have one.....was the strong, dependable sister at Skull Lodge on the night?????????????

Mr Davis said his client should have bail so he can continue caring for his children.

He said Mr Baden-Clay had no valid passport at the moment.

Mr Davis said there has been no cause of death, no evidence putting him at Kholo Creek, no sightings of the car and no evidence of a time of death.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...lay-bail-hearing/story-e6freon6-1226405120615

It might be interesting to discuss the other side of the coin. Any thoughts on the above arguments from the defense?

It's funny how this information released before the decision today made us all a little nervous - what did QPS have evidence for? But now putting it in context, they really hold such little weight when compared to ALL the other evidence presented by the QPS. And that's probably not all of it either.

I agree too. I'm pretty sure that phone companies don't measure calls in fractions (e.g. hundredths) of seconds...so 1.23 seconds would almost surely refer to the call lasting one minute and twenty-three seconds.

Now, regarding the police search of Mama and Papa Bear's car and house last night...does anybody else out there believe that they may have done this due to the belief that NBC and EBC may have been ready to help their son flee the state / the country as quickly as possible, if he had been lucky enough to be released on Bail yesterday/today?

Last of all, justgo o for out of curiosity, I did a Google search for "growing a beard makes you look innocent", but it didn't bring up any worthwhile results.

I thought that too Aberline, perhaps they were searching for evidence that they were ready to go on a road trip and board a plane to Africa,

Mani, I had a look down Wirraburra (sp) Road and Bunya Road this morning. I couldnt see any horses, although some properties are far back from the street.

I will bid you all farewell for now.
I am pleased justice was served today, for Allison, but I am truly devastated as to why she appears to be murdered. Instead of joy that he remains behind bars(and yes I am very happy)I am angry and sad.
I hope that I never have to go to the funeral of my daughter and stand next to the monster who murdered her. I am not a violent person but I would never have the dignity and grace shown by Mr and Mrs Dickie. May they find comfort in their beautiful granddaughters. May they actually get a good night sleep and may they all lead a beautiful life as best they can.
Truly,truly unbelievable and so unnecessary and tragic.

The Dickies are amazing people, I couldnt stand there with the dignity they have knowing what they knew.

RIP Allison

My thoughts:

GBC allegedly murders ABC in the heat of the moment (or otherwise).
Eventually calls mum and dad who both come over
Mum stays with the children
Dad and son dispose of the body
On the way back son drops dad at the roundabout bus stop - Dad's idea as he doesn't want to be seen
When he gets home, mum leaves, picks up dad and heads home.
The next day mum and dad clean house to remove any sign of evidence

Then there's the "kiss" which says "we B...C's" are far too clever - you'll never catch us.

Etc Etc

Any thoughts ??

I have an idea. N is dropped off on the way back home to dispose of some little bits and pieces. Perhaps in some shopping centre gardens, bins etc, then waits at the bus stop for E to pick him up.

Yep I have one.....was the strong, dependable sister at Skull Lodge on the night?????????????[/QUOT

Perhaps that kiss was a way of saying I know what you have had to do, be strong. Perhaps it is the Baden Clay women who are the strength of the family, and the men are just weak individuals.

something I have wondered for a few weeks is if NBC had a similar view to marriage as his son, and if his wife to had been exposed to his unfaithfulness throughout their marriage. Poor old Olivia, I think she is holding together a leaking ship, surely the senior BC will be charged as accessories after the fact in the very least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michavery