NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I would've thought they would investigate much longer than a day. There was nothing sinister involved in my brother's death other than horrible family genetics. If you suddenly pass away at 22 then there will be investigation into how he died. If you compare him to ABC, I would have thought she would be with the Coroner's office for so much longer. Very strange??? So, if she was released after one day then it must have been visually obvious how she died.

Surely not one day, no way.

"We won't be releasing any details in relation to the cause of death at all,'' Detective Superintendent Mark Ainsworth said yesterday.

But shortly after the grim discovery of her body police had clear views on how Mrs Baden-Clay died, people close to the case have told The Sunday Mail.

It is understood Mrs Baden-Clay's body was cleared for release for burial only a day after she was found, with police confident they had the information they needed.

http://www.news.com.au/national/all...ret-until-arrest/story-e6frfkvr-1226381604075

Yes i remember it was a shock to everyone when this report came out... but it makes me more confident that there is a COD

The video screen shot is a much lower quality. Look at the rest of his face in the video screen shot versus the photo. He has the complexion of a 20 year old, everything is smoothed out.

I googled about skin welts. They can be caused by lots of things and if it is one it looks like a good one to be there days later yet there's no evidence of broken skin, so it is a bit weird.

I just want to clarify I don't necessarily think that mark on him was caused during Allison's murder, it is sticky nosey interest that has me playing on photoshop, not a strong conviction. If he did what was alleged I hope he was all scratched up and photos were still taken in the hospital ... while he can allege they came from the accident or a caterpillar I assume if there is photographic evidence it is way better than this low res stuff and hopefully very compelling.

Totally agree ozazure. I should point out though that both pics are screencaps from the video. As far as I know, there were no actual photos taken of GBC at that interview. I could go and grab more shots from video but I really can't stand the sight of his face! :banghead:

Just a question from someone who has no idea, but "gave no external
cause of death". Does this mean that "internal cause of death" such as ruptured spleans, poisoning etc has not been revealed to the defence? Or determined yet?.

This is what I'm thinking pugsandfrogs.

I reckon he went guarantor for Olivia and the Pasta, Greg...

I reckon also, one of those 'gentlemanly agreements* which means the lender can kiss the money goodbye, would be Toni.. I get the distinct impression she was throwing quite a bit of weight around , and that always means that money lent is in the mix...she wanted the ring and/or the money, and by July 1st....no ifs or buts. And no Allison at the conference..

Yeah good one on the guarantor, wonder what the mortgage holder does in the situation of guarantor not able to guarantee anymore.....

the date, July 1.. it could be that he is agreeing to this date.. this date being something spoken about, agreed about and set in concrete as an ultimatum.

I'm still going for Toni to have set that date...

I agree. Mistresses are normally the ones that put the pressure for the man to leave his wife.

the COD would be . . .like it is very every single person, lack of oxygen to the brain. we all die of this.

what the coroner will do is ascertain how that oxygen was stopped and who, if anyone , stopped it.

it doesnt stop a death certicate from being issued, nor an investigation..

the date, July 1.. it could be that he is agreeing to this date.. this date being something spoken about, agreed about and set in concrete as an ultimatum.

Agreed and he has committed to abide by that date. Or to A date to demonstrate his commitment.

It is/was Allison's birthday!

As I asked before. Was it really TM who made the 1 July 'demand'. Or is that the date GBC gave her?

From today's Courier Mail...

3rd April - Gerard Baden-Clay emails mistress to say he will be separated by July 1, 2012

Yeah good one on the guarantor, wonder what the mortgage holder does in the situation of guarantor not able to guarantee anymore.....

I think the borrower naturally has to get another guarantor promptly.. no doubt there is an uncomfortable meeting, some sharp words spoken, and a bit of panic..

It doesnt dispose of the loan, there is a time limit.. its very short, to get another guarantor. Who, no doubt, will be scrutinezed thoroughly due to the failure of the first one put up by the borrower..

all round uncomfortableness..

Sorry I can't be at cricket tomorrow - I'm 1800 km away in FNQ. Please can someone hit a 6 for me.

I'll be wearing yellow anyway.

For Allison; for her girls; for The Dickie Family; for justice.

So, looking at the timeline posted recently, what time do you all think this murder took place? I think a 10 y.o. child is still awake at 8:45 pm and possibly not sound asleep until 9:30-10:00 pm. Allow 30 minutes of discussion/argument after that. If he contacted NBC at 12:20, and if she was killed at home, IMO it could have been after 10:30 pm (Footy Show had been on and GBC remembers it) but before 12:00 midnight. He then needed some time to think before making a call to NBC. All my speculation and IMO.

My 10 yr old goes to bed at 7:30pm (vast difference to your 8:45pm qoute) and is fast asleep within 30 mins on every week night, except for Thurs and Sat soccer nights/days when he's asleep within 10mins. So, I'm glad that you've added that it's your speculation and you're opinion - all children are different in their sleeping patterns - as are some parents in regulating of routines.

Why would bikies (or anyone else) do GBC a favour by murdering the wife he clearly wanted murdered ..... when he owed them money. ???:banghead:

Feel free to highlight in that post where I said the above.

?? I know the above has been discussed several times before in earlier threads. But my question was in regard to when QPS did the clock-timing of one vehicle going around the roundabout several times (it was done during daylight), but I can't remember the time they did this testing.

I don't recall any clocking-timing of a vehicle at the roundabout during daylight hours CC. I remember QPS doing tests at the roundabout from late at night, 11:00pm? to 4:00am? I remember some of the WS members 'tuning into' the roundabout CCTV camera on that night. :floorlaugh:

MOO.

she suddenly started to yip, then threw her head back and gave a mighty yowl.. I turned round and there it was. the horror on the screen.

she revolved three times around her own circumference, and hasnt come back in to the tree house where my pc is as yet.

please give warnings if those pics are going to be bunged up again,.. * appreciated*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr