NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My 10 yr old goes to bed at 7:30pm (vast difference to your 8:45pm qoute) and is fast asleep within 30 mins on every week night, except for Thurs and Sat soccer nights/days when he's asleep within 10mins. So, I'm glad that you've added that it's your speculation and you're opinion - all children are different in their sleeping patterns - as are some parents in regulating of routines.

That's right. When my 13 y.o, was 10, she was in bed by 8:30 reading and awake until about 9 pm and then sound asleep at 9:15/9:30 pm. That routine worked well for her.

For some reason the link isn't working for me but in the report it says

Toni McHugh made a statement saying it was still ongoing and he had until 1 July to leave Allison.

thanks for that, i posted a link to these pics earlier but they got lost in the chatter....

along with this info on airbag deployment,
"Airbags are designed to deploy in frontal and near-frontal collisions more severe than a threshold defined by the regulations governing vehicle construction in whatever particular market the vehicle is intended for: U.S. regulations require deployment in crashes at least equivalent in deceleration to a 23 km/h (14 mph) barrier collision, or similarly, striking a parked car of similar size across the full front of each vehicle at about twice the speed.",

i am quite convinced that this vehicle may indeed be the murder weapon as striking a body would indeed cause damage to the vehicle, but would not provide enough of a 'collision' to create deceleration and thus trigger the airbags.

also the 'Pedestrian impact summary' from the 2011 Prado states
"There was good protection for the child and adult head impact areas in the centre of the bonnet. Improvements could be made to the sides of the bonnet, bumper and leading edge of this vehicle."

If that car was indeed a murder weapon you can bet your boots there'd be very evident signs of Significant external trauma to a person.

Doesn't fit sorry.

If that car was indeed a murder weapon you can bet your boots there'd be very evident signs of Significant external trauma to a person.

Doesn't fit sorry.

Secondly, the car would not have been returned to GBC if it was the murder weapon.

Doesn't fit sorry.

There'd be massive amounts of bruising, broken bones, etc. etc. etc. plus the sound of hitting a person to result in that much damage to a car makes a VERY loud noise.

'had a "deadline" yes, he had a deadline.. its my opinion that Toni set that deadline.

"I have given you a commitment and I intend to stick to it. July 1.. '

She has asked for the commitment, he has given the commitment.

From mrs muddles "courtroom" post on that other site yesterday...

3. TMcHugh made a statement saying it was still ongoing and he had until 1 July to leave Allsion

But...mrs muddle could have interpreted that differently to Courier Mail...or it could be the reverse.

I don't recall any clocking-timing of a vehicle at the roundabout during daylight hours CC. I remember QPS doing tests at the roundabout from late at night, 11:00pm? to 4:00am? I remember some of the WS members 'tuning into' the roundabout CCTV camera on that night. :floorlaugh:

MOO.

To my recollection, there were 2 instances. One was the 11:00 pm - 4:30 am roadblock in which they stopped cars and asked drivers questions. I watched the CCTV that night but only until about 1 am. But, before this instance, there was a testing done of a white vehicle going around the roundabout several times over, in which police were timing the vehicle, and it lasted for about 20 minutes only. This was reported to us by another member and subsequently it was in the media.

Concerned she would be at a conference with Mrs Baden-Clay on April 20, Ms McMugh had asked Mr Baden-Clay to raise this with his wife.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...-in-bail-hearing/story-e6frg6nf-1226405470286

Earlier, the court heard that Baden-Clay's mistress had insisted he warn his wife on the night of April 19 that both women would be at the same real estate conference the following day.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...lay-bail-hearing/story-e6freon6-1226405120615

insisted... .... a very demanding woman.. and poor Gerard.. what a dilemma...... neither will back down from going, oh its just awful .. awful....

thanks for that, i posted a link to these pics earlier but they got lost in the chatter....

along with this info on airbag deployment,
"Airbags are designed to deploy in frontal and near-frontal collisions more severe than a threshold defined by the regulations governing vehicle construction in whatever particular market the vehicle is intended for: U.S. regulations require deployment in crashes at least equivalent in deceleration to a 23 km/h (14 mph) barrier collision, or similarly, striking a parked car of similar size across the full front of each vehicle at about twice the speed.",

i am quite convinced that this vehicle may indeed be the murder weapon as striking a body would indeed cause damage to the vehicle, but would not provide enough of a 'collision' to create deceleration and thus trigger the airbags.

also the 'Pedestrian impact summary' from the 2011 Prado states
"There was good protection for the child and adult head impact areas in the centre of the bonnet. Improvements could be made to the sides of the bonnet, bumper and leading edge of this vehicle."

Police allege that the blood of Mrs Baden-Clay was found in the boot of her husband's car and this was consistent with their belief that she had been killed in their Brookfield home, in Brisbane's west, before her body was dumped in a creek about 14km away.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...-in-bail-hearing/story-e6frg6nf-1226405470286

However the car could of been used after the fact, possible damage caused during the transportation... not sure how... when... or maybe it was damaged before thursday?

To my recollection, there were 2 instances. One was the 11:00 pm - 4:30 am roadblock in which they stopped cars and asked drivers questions. I watched the CCTV that night but only until about 1 am. But, before this instance, there was a testing done of a white vehicle going around the roundabout several times over, in which police were timing the vehicle, and it lasted for about 20 minutes only. This was reported to us by another member and subsequently it was in the media.

May 06, 2012 8:33PM

Earlier, The Sunday-Mail reported that police had conducted tests at the western suburbs roundabout central to the investigation into the murder.

Traffic was stopped for about 20 minutes on Friday night so police could time a white vehicle going around the Kenmore roundabout, and driving up Brookfield Rd, where the victim lived.

The roundabout, which is monitored by a CCTV traffic camera, is on the main route between Mrs Baden-Clay's home and the Kholo Creek Bridge on Mt Crosby Rd at Anstead, where her body was found last Monday.

Police have continued to renew calls for anyone who drove in the vicinity of the Brookfield and Moggill roads roundabout, between 11.30pm on April 19, the night Mrs Baden-Clay went missing, and 4am the next morning, to come forward.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...cus-on-road-clue/story-e6freon6-1226347683137

Oh ok. I thought the white car and the roadblock thingy were on the same night. :waitasec: Not to worry, I'm sure QPS got what they wanted.

i had another play with photoshop, adjusting the contrast so people can see it. agreed it looks like a welt, and it is bigger at the top ... as i play with the image the top of it disappears last

no.1 is cropped and increased to 200%, the next the levels adjusted and third with a circle for those still not feeling it LOL

In the larger pic earlier..all see is what appears to be a cut or tear at his ear...Can anyone else see this?? Just near the lobe? Sorry but I am only at 5pm of the thread and wanted to post with the quote!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr