NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CC...it was in the wee hours of the morning...a fair while before 5am, as that ABC announcer got a whack from police for mentioning it on twitter or somewhere...

I know, but it is not the instance I was referring to, Marly. I have outlined it a bit better above.

Police allege that the blood of Mrs Baden-Clay was found in the boot of her husband's car and this was consistent with their belief that she had been killed in their Brookfield home, in Brisbane's west, before her body was dumped in a creek about 14km away.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...-in-bail-hearing/story-e6frg6nf-1226405470286

However the car could of been used after the fact, possible damage caused during the transportation... not sure how... when... or maybe it was damaged before thursday?

I'm certain the car was damaged prior to the fateful day. I'm sure I remember seeing the damage at school and think its been reported here. This isn't the car he crashed either.

So, I think we can rule this out as a murder weapon!

Sorry Mods OT

Far out whats next? So damn sad :(

POLICE are searching for a baby missing in the Logan River after a man reportedly jumped off a bridge into the water with the child in his arms.

The Emergency Task force is now putting a search boat in the river to find the missing child, who is believed to six months old.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/police-search-river-for-missing-baby/story-e6freon6-1226406416799

Don't know if the whole page downloaded, but it said they 'fell' into the water? Doesn't sound good for the poor baby either way.

Another report CC....

May 28, 2012

They later made repeated pleas for anyone who had driven through the Kenmore roundabout on April 19 between 11.30pm and 4am the following day to contact them.

On Thursday, May 10, police went to the roundabout and stopped cars between those same times looking for people who might be able to assist with their investigation

http://www.news.com.au/national/dri...er/story-e6frfkvr-1226368925871#ixzz1ycMfaUIp

insisted... .... a very demanding woman.. and poor Gerard.. what a dilemma...... neither will back down from going, oh its just awful .. awful....

Do you realize that there will be no romance now for GBC for approx 15 years :jail: true story

Do you realize that there will be no romance now for GBC for approx 15 years :jail: true story

I disagree. He is in high density housing now for a long stint. He will have to settle in with his inmates and professional guards and make some sweet talk

Just shows you what a callous piece of **** he is

Makes sense to me. A few of the 'not so nice' people I've known in my time have always gone out of their way to ruin special events. In my case, my kids and I had every birthday, mothers day, Xmas day ruined... because it's all about 'them'. I guess GBC was planning on making her birthday about him, not her.

May 06, 2012 8:33PM

Earlier, The Sunday-Mail reported that police had conducted tests at the western suburbs roundabout central to the investigation into the murder.

Traffic was stopped for about 20 minutes on Friday night so police could time a white vehicle going around the Kenmore roundabout, and driving up Brookfield Rd, where the victim lived.

The roundabout, which is monitored by a CCTV traffic camera, is on the main route between Mrs Baden-Clay's home and the Kholo Creek Bridge on Mt Crosby Rd at Anstead, where her body was found last Monday.

Police have continued to renew calls for anyone who drove in the vicinity of the Brookfield and Moggill roads roundabout, between 11.30pm on April 19, the night Mrs Baden-Clay went missing, and 4am the next morning, to come forward.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...cus-on-road-clue/story-e6freon6-1226347683137

That's it! Thanks Marly! Pity they don't mention at what time this 20 min testing was done. I was trying to link it to the phone being off the charger, but I guess I won't be able to.

I'm certain the car was damaged prior to the fateful day. I'm sure I remember seeing the damage at school and think its been reported here. This isn't the car he crashed either.

So, I think we can rule this out as a murder weapon!

Yes, it was involved in a prang on Moggill Road shortly before ABC going missing. Best mate witnessed the aftermath after hearing the crash outside her office in Taringa.

Oh He'll be O.K.........I watched a documentry about "Romance in Prison".........
He'll be O.K. :D Alittle bit hurt :anguish: But he'll be O.K. IMO

the COD would be . . .like it is very every single person, lack of oxygen to the brain. we all die of this.

what the coroner will do is ascertain how that oxygen was stopped and who, if anyone , stopped it.

it doesnt stop a death certicate from being issued, nor an investigation..

Thanks Trooper, and further...
Here's a link to autopsy legislation, principles and practice here in Qld:

http://www.courts.qld.gov.au/__data...-investigations-autopsies-retained-tissue.pdf

An inconclusive COD can be given on a report while tissues, organs and body parts can be retained and tested further at the coroner's discretion. So the COD could be amended later on if further testing is carried out and reveals new information.

Don't know if the whole page downloaded, but it said they 'fell' into the water? Doesn't sound good for the poor baby either way.

thanks Linette I just looked again, so sad.
The link I posted must have been an earlier one. As you said either way
not good for the poor baby :(

He apparently knew her life insurance and super was worth $967,000 and I'm presuming he saw this as the 'easy way out.'

I have known some super insurance claims to go on for more than two years with paperwork going back and forth and these aren't people who have been murdered.

It reminds me of a case where a daughter committed suicide and the mother called screaming for the money to be paid out. An explanation was given, but the mother was not satisfied. The mother then said 'Don't you know I have lay-buys to pay for!'

Also, in the last thread someone said perhaps Allison called to cancel the policy. This would generally need to be in writing and also, if it is through her superannuation the insurance premiums come from her policy so no money would be deducted out of their bank account.

I have seen Death Certificates in the past and they just state something like 'Waiting on Coroner's Report,' but there is still a Death Certificate issued.

That's it! Thanks Marly! Pity they don't mention at what time this 20 min testing was done. I was trying to link it to the phone being off the charger, but I guess I won't be able to.

For some reason 11.30pm comes to mind...I'll try a match up with dates from the report & posts on here...

have an iPhone with face time

I do as well. But, the recipient has to also have the ability for 'face talk'. You can't just call anyone using face time. I got my 5 year old to call his Dad (my husband) and we both have iPhones and face time didn't work. I've never investigated it further but, I think you have to have it as part of your plan or enabled.

Mmmm I thought this was done sometime around 4-5ish if I remember correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow