NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
started out a wonderful day for Allison and the memory of her.......fantastic work everyone who made this so....finishing up in the same way...with a fantastic bunch of people still focused on making sure her death, while tragic, was not in vain.

hugs and respect to EVERYONE on this forum we have so many different personalities..and sometimes we clash...but we all have a common goal...so love to you all xxxx

I havent been able to find anything about the cricket match and im not able to read all the pages, am incredibly busy todoay/tonight. How did it all go?

On pages 38-40 on my settings you'll find several posts, from Nads, me and 1 or 2 others - Posts #944 to #996 approx, with lots of details. Worth a read IMO
xx

Flight risk means any type of "running away", not necessarily only flying out of the country. He could go underground in Australia.

his brother may have made a trip here and 'lost' his passport - do they look enough alike ? JMO -

g10073.gif

someone stated, forgive me, I cant find the name of the poster, I appreciated the post, too,, that Gerard sent the 'committed to JULY 1 ' stuff on April 3rd, etc. and thats fine, I agree there.

BUT he sent from Bruce Overland (!!) an email AFTER Allisons disappearance that he had to 'lay low'....

Oh, are you sure about the last bit? Not doubting you are being mean or anything, just that I think it is very significant if he said about 'laying low' AFTER Allison disappeared. Dates might have been mentioned but i didn't put it together.

Prisoners sometimes take 6 months or more to make a plan and officers have 6 seconds to fix it.

Very very true. These people will plan and scheme for long periods. They can be sweet talkers but lethal also. And some are smarter than otters. A usual sign that is attributed to poorly constructed plans is when they're under stress and have to alter their plan in some ways. Great post :)

Very very true. These people will plan and scheme for long periods. They can be sweet talkers but lethal also. And some are smarter than otters. A usual sign that is attributed to poorly constructed plans is when they're under stress and have to alter their plan in some ways. Great post :)

When I come back in this world I am going to sit home and knit....lol:floorlaugh:

Oh, are you sure about the last bit? Not doubting you are being mean or anything, just that I think it is very significant if he said about 'laying low' AFTER Allison disappeared. Dates might have been mentioned but i didn't put it together.

I found this bit but it doesn't say what date the email was sent.

"Police say Ms McHugh had told them he called her from pay phones and emailed her as Bruce Overland. He needed to "lay low" he said, but he would be in touch."

http://m.news.com.au/QLD/pg/0/fi1625385.htm

I'm not so sure about the beard/scratches...maybe it was because of that but I kept wondering why the judge said GBC was a flight risk. It was mentioned in a report he had no passport??...but wasn't there mention some time back about him having a dual Australian/Zimbabwe passport...would he have been able to attain a passport from there??...

If the judge thought him a flight risk...how was he going to get out of the country???

As someone else has mentioned, might have something to do with the visit to nigelaines place the other night....?

Can anyone with some insight into criminal psychology explain the detachment component for me. For example, GBC is crapping his caterpillar nickers being incarcerated. Why do crims become kitten weak only when they're caught? How are they able to detach from the realisation that the victim experienced fear in their last moments yet, they're more worried about their own predicament in gaol?

I honestly think it's a unique person who's only worried about himself and not using the time to think 'shoot, what have I done ... I've taken the life of my children's mother'. Why isn't he reflecting on the fear she experienced when he was ending her life. Why isn't he distressed that he's changed his children's lives forever? Why is this cretin only worried about being locked up?

I just don't get this stuff. Silly.evil.people. They should have been blown on the sheets and wiped off.

IMO, it is because he is mentally incapable of doing so. It is ALL about HIM and how HE can best try and connive and lie to try to get out of HIS predicament. There IS no empathy - when it is all boiled down, those family members are only appendages of HIMSELF and IMO, that is how he used his children at Allison's funeral - to garner sympathy for HIMSELF. HE will only be reflecting about HIS silliness with emails, phone calls and searches and no doubt working his 'brain' into overtime to dream up explanations that HE believes will take blame away from HIM. It is all about gratifying HIMSELF, as no one else really matters. People like this are incapable of true love, because that involves being selfless. MOO

On pages 38-40 on my settings you'll find several posts, from Nads, me and 1 or 2 others - Posts #944 to #996 approx, with lots of details. Worth a read IMO
xx

Thank you my dear....I'll go and looksee right away xox

I found this bit but it doesn't say what date the email was sent.

"Police say Ms McHugh had told them he called her from pay phones and emailed her as Bruce Overland. He needed to "lay low" he said, but he would be in touch."

http://m.news.com.au/QLD/pg/0/fi1625385.htm

The other week on here I mentioned about his Indro car crash & that he was in hospital for a couple of days. I also said it wouldn't surprise me if he used hospital phones while he was in there to contact others involved. Police would have well & truly had his phone at that stage...could they trace hospital pay phones I wonder??

I didn't go to Brookfield today. I went to Kholo yesterday. How wonderful today would have been at Brookfield. It seems that there is alot of love and healing going on. Have met some amazing people on this forum. If this is Allison's legacy I am loving it and loving this part of the world

someone stated, forgive me, I cant find the name of the poster, I appreciated the post, too,, that Gerard sent the 'committed to JULY 1 ' stuff on April 3rd, etc. and thats fine, I agree there.

BUT he sent from Bruce Overland (!!) an email AFTER Allisons disappearance that he had to 'lay low'....

Oh! In that case, that is very incriminating. I thought there was only the one email.

As someone else has mentioned, might have something to do with the visit to nigelaines place the other night....?

I think it was a very real possibility that they may have been going to attempt getting him out of the country if he received bail. Soo many questions arise from that...did they have connections, family or friends in Zimbabwe??...

I wouldn't be surprised if part or all of the "donations" request was going to be used for just that "trip"...donations wouldn't have to be paid back. He was ordered to remove the beard on June 19 & I think on that same day was when that email was sent out asking for donations. Something sussss in the whole damn lot of it!!!!!

Why she didn't go for help at this time I can't say but what a different outcome it could have been.

How do we know she didn't?
That would explain the rapid police response that morning.

She may well have contacted police and reported something might have been happening, and like a lot of police work, the crimes that have happened/happening are more important that the ones that might unfortunately.

Just a theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member